Chapter 12 - " My heart smiled when you kissed my lips..."

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

 

Jaejoong-

"Your talking to the wrong person you know...you cant fool me you pabo " she shot me a death glare, pushing my sweaty forehead backwards so she can look at me.

" You hope that i will be all nervous and think something disgusting like all about the s you hang out with..." she said.

" Not all of them are s ..some are extra nice to me when they get into the feeling" while i faked trying to drop her because of all the heavy load i was carrying.

"Arghh...Aish this guy , are you trying to kill me again...eh?" she asked with sophication but also with a hint of anger.

"Now i wouldn't want that to happen would i...?." I tightened my arms around her curved waist.

"Do you do this to all of the women you have dated " she returned my question,struggling for dignity.

"Do what baby?.." I said while moving up a step again.

"Who the hell told you to call me ing baby" she snapped suddenly angry.

"Watch your language young lady who would have thought someone so sweet would turn badass with just a word" I said.

"i would have to turn badass each day as along as your with ME!" Her eyes turning red.

" You bastard.." mumbling the last words towards me which i clearly heard as is right towards my face.

" The few girls i been with....used to call me bastard when i reached their high level of ....mhmm do you get where I'm getting at.." faintly mockly her.

 I glanced up to look at her face it was covered in red, she was blushing madly ; my eyes roamed over her in a thorough and intense study that would have caused her heart to pound with unaccustomed speed. My smile widened at her rapid change of color.

"I thought badasses never blushed..." i looked at her deeply

Her eyes flashed at the teasing,she was embarrassed badly and i enjoyed it.

I smiled a slow,careless smile that crept up suddenly.

"Eurgh...makes me sick just to think of it.." crumpling her face like as babies who wants change their nappy , lifting her index finger towards her opened rosebud mouth "Bleurghhh ~~"

I started chuckling at the thought of how cute she is trying to show me that she wants to puke at the thought of .

"Your so cute.." i said.

"I'm NOT cute , i am so fed up at the fact your here.. and your always annoying me .. its just not fair on me! " Boa whispered,feeling a wave of angriness wash over her.

"Life isn't always fair,though,is it, Boa?" i asked her.

"i suppose not."She sighed

"You seem to know more about life then me.You must have had a good teacher" she began glancing up.

"I did " I held an curious look with a teasing half smile on my lips "My great grandmother lived to be ninety eight.She was Japanese"

Boa lifted her brows in suprised interest."Oh,I'd love to have met her.The things she must seen,the changes in nearly century of living"

She wrenched herself out of my grip as i whirled to face her.

I took my fingertips and started tickling her stomach,making my way to her neck.

" Boa .. baby.. you ain't going to get out this so quickly..just kiss me goodnight" pouting my lips towards her face.

" No..but i will do this.." she stamped her feet on mine while i cried in pain.

She ran ahead of me holding onto the brown railings and turned around to stuck her tongue out at me.

While i looked up.. my face creased in amusement as i heard faint giggling running into the bedroom.. my mouth crept to a bright smile..

I strolled casually behind her...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys .. this is a small chapter but next one will be longer.. all this week is full with homework and exams.. i will update as soon as i can.. :D Have A Bright Week!!.. <3 Thanks for the support guys!...Keep the comments coming ;D hehe 

                               

       LOOOVEEE CHUUUU ~