•--• Chapter 6- I'm Loved By Many, Hated By Few, And Known By All •

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                       Chapter....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung what happend ? How did you both k-kiss?" spoke changmin ,clearly surprised.

"It just happend , and that missy over there is loving it!" trying to resist a smile in his lips keeping a tight lip.

Boa glared at jaejoong with her eyes sending laser's over to jaejoong "I did not!, you probably did and i do not want to talk about it, just forget it already ahem!"

She crossed her arms over a chest and faced towards Sang-hee who was clinging her arms around her's.

Yoochun chuckled at the state boa was and how close sang-hee was trying to avoid his contact.

Jaejoong told everything that happend a while ago , and most of the crew was impressed at how lucky he was.

Junsu went across to jaejoong and patted his back "Well done dude , at least you got something out of the accident...."Junsu winked at Boa.

Jaejoong-

I could see her anger boiling up right at the neckline. And it wasnt going to fade that fast.

Trying a way to make boa cheer up by acting cute was the idea of my stupid friend- junsu's . It didnt work and he failed miseberly and i could see his face darken red ,His cute side was kind of charming in some way. And he just started laughing like a crazy person who escaped from mental hospital.

My phone started ringing in my side pocket,i toke off  my hand from Boa's waist and made a dive for my jeans pocket under my blazer. I fiddled over my pocket trying to find my lost phone, I finally landed on something soft and toke this squishy paper out, that when I realized that it wasn't my phone but a piece of chewing gum....my face went from a frown to happy joy face as if I was in candy world full of sweet taste of candies.

"Hyung i think you need to snap out of candy world and , pick up the phone" informed Yunho waving his palm in front of my eyes.

I put my hands in my pocket on my other side and picked my phone up..

"Hello , Kim Jaejoong speaking "

"My Son!!! Where are you now ? your dad is furiously angry at your behavior... what were you thinking Jae??" cried Mrs Kim

"Don't worry mother its ok, he is always full of anger , i think he needs anger management soon if he goes like this"smirked Jaejoong

"Its not time for your silly jokes Jae, get in the car i sent for you .. and i mean now!... i will see you at home " Mrs Kim said.

"Bye mother , don't worry ok? everything's going to be alright..." commented Jaejoong.

"It looks like you..Kim Jaejoong.. needs to get yourself ready!" groaned  Jaejoong.

I started walking to the front of the school and waved bye to others.As they led the girls back to the nursery.

I stood there leaning on the white brick walls kicking some small stones and looking bored.

I listened to the headphones which I put on earlier waiting for the Mercedes to come and pick me up.

* I remembered the time I met that strange girl...always bumping into me because of her clumsy way .. I started laughing slowly at the shade of dark blush that always appeared  over her face whenever I said something erted...The kiss that lasted a century ago ...it felt special..something about those lips made me think deeply..but I didn't know why but I felt attracted to her.*

A Sliver Mercedes came to a stop next to the pavement ,next to Jaejoong.. a manly figure stepped out and said out aloud.

" Master Jaejoong.....your car's ready,..please can you sit in the car??"

But I never glanced from my comfy position next to the wall and stood with my ankles crossed.

"Master Jaejoong can you hear me?" He tapped Jaejoong shoulder and smiled gracefully.

Jaejoong looked up to see his dad's prepared car waiting for him .. it looked like hell to him and his old childhood body guard stood straight and his arms behind his back.

"Yes ok where the are we going?" Jaejoong looked at the car and back at the bodyguard.

Jaejoong stepped into the car and watched his bodyguard wave the new driver to drive away.

I looked from the car window...seeing the wildlife and true nature.

And groaned as I had reached my overly rich house with bright outdoor lights.

Jaejoong looked at his extremely rich house from his car window and got out annoyed.
 " What the hell did i do? "
  Kicking the ground angrily while making his way to the door...

The door opened as if they were waiting for him and the servant led him in to where his mother and father was sitting in living lounge.

" Ahh.. Jaejoong.. come sit down "  His dad said strictly.

" Psst.. Jae just sit down.. " whispered his mother before he could talk disrespectly to his father as usual.

He sat down angrily and thought how his father was being pathetic for something so little.

" Didn't i tell you to come home before 12 every night.. and you choose to disobey me..!" His dad angrily said.

Jaejoong looked bored and stared at the wall trying to figure out to get out of the lecturing this time.

"Well i have a life too i  am nearly going to turn into a  ing adult and I'm getting out of here anyway.. what the hell are you to bossing me around for??" scoffed Jaejoong

"How dare you talk to me like that Kim Jaejoong"angrily he said

"i think you've lost your mind" he muttered

"  why cant you accept that i love sky-diving and that i ain't a small child to come home before 12.. "

His father spun on him,He saw fire in those dark brown eyes and knew he has pushed his father too far

"You listen to me,Jaejoong! Fun and games are over. I've got better things to do than waste my time on your life - trying to get it right"

"This isn't a waste of time.It's----"

" I'm not going to be live forever, my days are over nearly.. your the only child i have got to call my son... , Jaejoong your leaving school soon ...you don't want to learn? Fine.Thats your view...But don't expect me--- "

"Yeah i get it... your never going to be a supportive father ..Well im grown up... i can spent my life living on my own," He nodded smiling.

"Stop sprouting out nonsense Kim Jaejoong..if you want to be singer.. you better start thinking again " his dad shouted " well i am not going to force you into anything but don't except to live in this house if your still thinking about sky-diving"

I arched my eyebrow up and grazed at my mother " Are you kidding me?"

"Kim Jaejoong what are you saying ... This is not how i taught you..." his mother said carefully.

"if you think you handle this all your own then having your  parents for support " said his father.

"Ok , bring it  on old man" my mouth turned into a smirk

"Your not allowed  to step into this house until you have proved to me that you do not need my help....Once i had a daughter who didnt listen to me.. if your going the same way as her .. fine.. Now i have a son.. but if you leave this house.. i have no son!"

" Alright " I coldy answered

"What are you saying ?? .. dont let him leave, he cant do this alone tell him not leave" his mother said while holding onto his fathers arms.. crying.

I started walking out slowly as the doors opened and familar faces looked at me serious.

*I knew his father didnt mean it , he never did .. family always came 1st on his list.. even though he shows hate on outside about my sister.. he loves her than anyone else.*

One man went up to me and asked for my credit cards ---- i gave them most of my cards but kept the one with most money , which that fool didnt know..

 Jaejoong started laughing out aloud and saw the man face thinking i'm a lunatic.

I stepped out of the door and saw drops of rain starting to pour,

Rain fell on my forehead.. my cheeks .. my mouth, I tried to get my breath back to normal from all the shouting .

I picked up my phone and typed in yoochun's number, after some few rings he spoke

"What the hell do you want?.. at this time of night "said yoochun

"I got kicked out.. i need a place to say?"

"A place eh?.. i am kinda busy with a girl here.. call changmin i heard he got's a place"

"I'm  sorry i forgot you were an idiot" i signed , and smirked

"Yah! im still here, who you calling an idiot ... talk about yourself"

"I'm hanging up yeah dude?" as I yanked down my phone on the doorstep.

I sat down on the doorstep and wondered what to do next as the rain started to pick up speed.

* who am I am gonna ask now?... I better stay down somewhere before I catch a fever.. hm.. *

I looked through my phone when i saw my closest hyung.. Kim Hyun Joong..

* I can rely on him.. he treats me like his brother..and his wife wont mind.. she loves me too..*

I knocked on the mansion's door.

Someone opened the door with  her bag swinging .. * I guess she's in a hurry.. *

" Joongie!!.. tell Boa that I will be back soon "

Bumping into jaejoong while trying to get past the door.

" aigoo... Jae.. I didnt see you.. sorry I cant talk... Joongie's in the dining room..why are you all wet?.. go now and take a shower upstairs" rushing to get to the car without getting wet.

I was wet and my hair dripped water all over the place.. I better start looking for hyung before I get a shower.

I saw three girls just talking to each other eating crisps.. however one of the girls uniform was familar as if she went to my school.. I cant make them see me if they are hot!. I hope they are staying....

In the dining room :

Hyun Joong was reading a book when he heard someone coming towards him .. and looked up to see Jae..

" HEY HYUNG!! " I came and hugged him since I didnt see him for a long time..

" Hey Jae.. did you forget the way into our humble home??.. I cant believe that you are here.." Hyun Joong said.

" hmm.. I saw sis-in-law on the way out.. rushing??.." i asked

" Yeah.. girl thing... damn .. your all wet.. go take a shower upstairs.. we will talk after we get back.. and I heard from your father " said Hyun Joong carefully.

 

* I cant believe the news already got here,that's my dad!.. ah well.. its better than staying outside.. *

I went upstairs and found a pink bedroom which had been decorated with different cuddly toys and wallpapers surrounded the whole room. The bed was neatly arranged and had a little touch -motion lamp at the side of the edge of the bed on a drawer. I then touched the teddy bear at the side and it fell off the table----...

I went into the bathroom which was cream pink and got into the shower .I tried showing off my abs in the mirror ...it looked kinda dull then before i better start working out SOON ,I've to show my girls how my body is incredibly hot laughed my inner side gently.

Boa pov

" Alright .. see you guys.. " hugging her friends from her neighborhood.

"I'm all sweaty...anyone here?" yelled Boa ... and realised bomi might have gone out.

I went upstairs to get a shower since I just got from school..I was fiddling with my buttons on my shirt when I saw that my teddy bear was on the floor .. hmm.. I got the teddy bear and put it on the my comfy bed.

I was in my bra and when I went to get my duckytons.. I heard the shower was on.. I must have left it on.

I opened the door and went in even though it was steamy. I opened the clear shower door and saw something unexpected...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I screamed while the person put his hand over my mouth and pulled me in so he could shut my mouth.

I stumbled across his body while he gripped me tight against his chest.

I turned my face up to see that the person was no other then Kim Jaejoong

" What the hell are you doing here in my bathroom.. and !!! "

He just smirked at me as if i was joking him.. " Who let you in..? I was showering .. and anyway you look just hot ...! " looking towards my rounded s.

I blushed madly and covered my body with my hands and stared at him angrily.

" I like this postion of just you and me together.. "

" Well I don't ....so let me go!!.. or I will scream "

" Go on babe.. you woudn't dare.."

" Aaaaaa---"

My lips were crushed by something that was rough ... his lips..

" Wha- what are you doing...! " I asked him as I tried to pull his hands away from waist but he just tightened his grip .....The next thing I know that his face is much closer now and his tongue is my lower lip asking to get through.... I didn't know but I just parted it...

Making my eyes widen as his tongue touched mine, I felt his tongue inside my mouth for awhile until he started playing with my tongue, we both started battling for domination as we both tasted each other's mouth

" Mmm...." I couldn't pull off the kiss... our eyes were both open... I couldn't figure out what his eyes meant but i knew mine was full of shock...

Unconsciously , I tilted my head to deepen our kiss then suddenly, I could feel something throbbing my ' in between' but I focused on the pleasure of ecstasy inside me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey peepz, how are you all??, hope you had a nice day!! I bet your wondering why they kissed for the second time... maybe there is an attraction

Hope you like this story ( jaejoong going to stay here for a while and annoy boa!! ;) Kekeke ) subscribe and write comments!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤周末愉快❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
----Have a fantastic Weekend!-----

-----------Big HUGs and best wishes---------------