Chapter 16 - " I see my fated stars in your eyes...They melt me like the sun does snow."

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

Hihihi this song makes me so happy , a summer feel towards this wonderful day :P Yoseob with his cute facial expressions and Gayoon with her hand gestures aaaaaaah just too cuteee :) <333

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's not fair , I kept on thinking to myself ; he can talk whenever but I can't? What?!!

No-one ever stopped Boa Thy from speaking. I roughly removed his solid risky arms away from my waist and rested it on the silky mattress and stretched my arms out ; my few first back fingers on his tender stomach,the rest of my untouched finger felt his well-formed above body.

My heart churned , I couldn't abandon my mouth from opening wide. I froze on the spot beginning to feel anxious. His clothes fitted his body so perfectly , how could this happen?

I seen how my brother-in-law wear tight clothes especially for my sister .. eeff mhmm .... lets move on but this was different , I could feel my heart pumping my blood faster with more force to get as much oxygen as possible inside me. All of this was not working , I needed help fast before I explode into this amazing galaxy.

My mind was not acting right...

Its like it's overcome into a stupid love fantasy.

" Pssh ... a fantasy with him?" I whispered quietly.

I got my bravery into a small box inside my fragile body , before I knew ; my strength in a flash , challenged my whole body.And pushed him over to the edge of the bed with all my might.

" 1-2-3 " I mumbled to myself.

Then I heard a earsplitting thud." what the fck?? " Eyes dazed towards the floor.

"That's what i was expecting " I giggled to myself, thinking of how much pain he will be in next morning.

My tiny giggles could be heard throughout the large room like little echoes surrounding a large spacious cave.

I observed blunt towards the fierce living thing with his face crumpled up like an big hulk.

I was overcoming with an irrational feeling , it could not be stopped .To be honest I was frightened, I didn't know what this dangerous man could do to me. He had the force of lightening and the force to tire me apart; It was no joke at all.

I stammered, thrown out balance completely " eh ... e--- whaa--t happened?".

" You seriously don't know what happened?" Jaejoong answered in a angry tone while gawking through me.

" Why was I supposed to? " staring at his lean form, feeling at ease.

He hissed under his teeth as his eyes darkened with emotion " Its a pity your stupid." his voice was husky and threatening at the same time.

Author POv-----

Jaejoong looked straight at the alarmed kitten covering herself with the fancy duvet only taking peeps at each second.

His heart softened , he couldn't blame her. He nuzzled the touchable lamp and brighten the room up with shones of featherlike crystal coming from the pastel lamp as he entered the bathroom, he the tap and washed his face with crystal clear water as it rushed swiftly down his firm cheeks , pounding lips, and his undesirable neck lost in the sea of memories.

He his dry cracked lips as he went to catch for the towel laying on the brown towel rack.

"Seriously boa , its so early "

He came out of the en suite as he went in to take a look at the ravishing brat.

His voice was gentle and delicate as she turned to face him, surprised at the unfamiliar tone.

"I rather fall of the bed any day then shout at you , I have been taught manners you little brat."

Picking up her hand, he turned it upwards and kissed her palm, sending shooting arrows of flame up her arm and down to her stomach.

Dealing with his mockery and amusement was one thing, she pondered dizzily, she was quite used to him so close.

She breathed deeply full of flutter. "Just go to sleep, and yes it was no mistake kicking you out of bed honey bear ! " she retorted, and cursed herself for losing her calm easy tone.

" Honey-bear? Be careful with your words , a man like me will mistake that for "

" Pfft ... this guy and his damn azzed ! I'm going to bed, sleep on the floor next time if your suffering " she puffed as sounds of stamping filled the floor. " Your one day going to regret talking about "

He chuckled huskily and went towards the bed and laid down patting the left side of the bed indicating for Boa to lie down.

"Hmm--ff...next time i will poke your eyes not just kick you out of bed" as she laid gently down the other side of beautiful jaejoong and rested her head on the silky pillow.

" We will see about that ~~~" he taunted " i don't want to see you all upset when I'm seriously hurt would i?"

" Yup that's what rules over my life; you getting hurt , it will be the least of my worries" she remarked sophisticatedly. 

" Is there going to be a next time?" Eyes sparkling.

Slowing the surrounding turned blurring and started to fade away in the darkness, she was no longer sleeping next to Jaejoong she was in a garden , a desirable beautiful garden.

A garden full of fragrant bloomed flowers, the garden rambles with purple cone flowers, rose bushes lined up in sections,small patches of low maintenance grass, rose buds starting to form one by one.

There was a radiant-looking wooden gazebo smoothed with patterns with floral cushions at each side and there laid Jaejoong full of fragrance , peaceful and with the most gorgeous smile ever at Boa.

It was like a perfect fairytale,the footpath had plies of leaves shattered everywhere with colorful sweet-smiling flowers at each edge with tall-grown trees looking bright with birds chriping.Then Jaejoong stood up , reaching out his hand towards a lucky lady , down on his knees waiting for her to step forward into his arms.

Sorry guys i took so ages!!! I was trying to make it perfect as i could , i even checked up words for you , hope it was good for you all!! Awrrh thank you for subscribing i love you!!! It certain made my day and i was determined to update!! i was going to make it rated but then i thought otherwise.. ~~~

And thanks to the new subscribers!!!: please comment and enjoy!! <333

  • iloveaff
  • JaeJaebaby
  • MaxZy23
  • fernie123
  • JaeNicHae

and the ones who supported me till the last~~~~