Chapter 8 - Starting Of My Plan B ♥

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                    Chapter.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have listened to this song for few days now , i absolutely love dbsk these days who's with me??!!! <3 :D 

 

JaeJoong Pov

I smiled at her as she slumped down her shoulders and walked toward's me while glaring at me. *I think she might be angry at me.. just a tiny bit.. *

" Bo.. something bothering you?.." I said mischeiving.

" Yes... there is an bastard surrounding my home and it won't leave, it's planning on staying here for a few weeks" she whispered , gritting her teeth while walking towards the table.

" Hey!!..who you calling an bastard? I know you love me really.. "

She sat down and glared at me with her piercing eyes from the table.

" Alright.. Joongie!! come .. dinners ready!!" Bomi said while sighing.

Joong sat down and Bomi served the food onto everyone's plate.

" Hmm... can I sit next to you...Bo? " I said politely while smiling sweetly at Joong hyung.

" No!.. go sit somewhere else!! " she mumbled to me while gritting her teeth... and started chopping her vegetables.

" Well.. its my pleasure to sit next to you. " I said

I pulled my chair out and I stamped on her foot , I moved the chair close to her... maybe a bit too close..

" Ouch!!..you!.. stop annoying me!" she whispered in my ear.

" I love you too!.. " I whispered back.

" Something up..? " Joong hyung said wondering why we weren't eating his wife's specially made food.

" No.. we were just chatting about how Bo is so happy with me staying over.... right? " I said nudging her hard.

" What..yes of course .. he is the best person .. I couldn't have wished for anything more.." she said nudging me back.

Bomi pov-

I eyed them both and I could see the teasing love between them

I found myself smiling thinking of my memories with me and joongie...

* Time goes so fast.. they are so perfect for each other.. if she isn't gonna do anything about her love .. then I will have to!!.. :D *

Flash back -

Plan A - Mission Complete....


I sat waiting for my client drinking my favorite green tea and looking through my handbag for all the work I got to do...But the thing I had in my mind was more important then all the duties I had to do today....

* Where is she??... auntie... you take too long!!... How long have I waited here for, it's nearly time for my next drink if she dosen't get here fast..

My mind was wondering about the solution going through brain.......

I glanced up to see that someone was rushing through and pushing the waiters to get to my table. She had no respect to say sorry to the old lady who she bumped into.

Her long bleached red strand of hair up like a bird's nest and the bottom half with springy extensions. The strange character showed me the placement of wrinkles through and had spent her lifetime frowning then smiling.

Her complexion was shockingly fair and milky pale.

Made it clear she was better at looking after her skin than me....

She went past with her shoulder bag stuck tightly against her soft skin...I was so concentrated in that lady that I lost the track of time and noticed..

Soon a smiling face gazing at me with a bright heavenly look , It was Mrs.Kim..
Our second childhood mum, she was always' there for us even if we caused her far more trouble then natural disasters. She already had two children but we were treated as her own daughters.  We may have been poor, compared to the people on our street...they had the latest game console and brand new TV while we had a barely working TV however Boa's best friend Jaejoong alway's came around even though we were poor .. we were like a big happy family.

I stood up and hugged her tightly " Auntie.. I haven't seen you for ages..I missed you so much.. "

" I know.. honey.. if you count that we met a week ago.." Mrs.Kim chuckled.

" But.. it was so long!!.. oh.. sit down auntie.. " I smiled at seeing auntie again.

" So.. hows Boa.. and Joong and kids??.. " she said interested.

" They are fine as usual.. Boa looking lonelier by the day.. " I stopped smiling and frowned.

" Yeah.. Jaejoong too wild these days.. personally I want him to settle down.. " she said looking straight at me motherly.

" Woah.. arranged marriage at this time of age..? " I was so surprised and kinda disappointed because I wanted to set them up...

" Yeah.. we chose the perfect daughter-in-law.. I need your choice on this..though" she said secretly smiled and asked.

" Yeahh.. yeahh.. sure " I said trying not to show my disappoint in my voice.

" Can we take your boa away to make my daughter-in-law?.. " she said while almost smiling like there was no tomorrow.

" Oh my gosh!!... of course.. " I said while screaming a little too high.

" We need them to meet again.. and I know how.. " she said with a evil smile.

Mrs Kim and I turned into high school girls and started whispering like crazy..!

Plan B - Make joongie on our team..and..

I tapped Joongies lap... no response..* Who does he think he is ....*

I pinched him because he ignored me as usual because I was annoying.

" What...! " he said glancing up at me annoyed.

" Honey..look at them... they seem in love don't you think..? " I said persuading him to fall into my trap.

" No...no.. Bomi don't start that again.. please.. just leave them alone.. " he pleaded

" Honey.. we have to do something.. " I said trying to act all sad.

" No honey.. we don't have to do anything!.. " he said while staring at me with a begging face.

" Honey... honeyyyyyy... pleasee... this will be the last time.. i swear.."  I acted cutely against him.

* He cant resist my cuteness*

" Honey.. fine.. don't come to me when you get caught.. " he looked away and started to eat again.

" I won't come to you.. because your gonna help me too!!.. we will get caught together!! " I smiled in happiness * Ha!.. he's too gullible and trusts me too much!!*

" What !!.. no.. your crazy.. " he said surprised and started to get up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Never Give up as the song says....Arghh So sweet :) Hope you liked this chapter i know its not the best but i tried my best ;P

Got a bit busy watching Running man snsd Arghh GwangSoo and yuri so cute together!! xx & Seohyun and Jong kook suits each other i personally think xD p.s Who else sang to this song using the lyrics? Even though you don't know....???!>> Well if you aint goin to own up i Did!!! x <33333 Arghh Love Dbsk!!

Have anyone heard a-cha of super junior ... Arghh Love it but the effects make me dizzy D: Eunhyuk looks y with the blonde Hair .....Include the arrogant... Sweet ^_^