Chapter 10 - I Won't Let Go Of You That Easily...~

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .


I hope you like Beast! awwrrh they are so sweet..I just love beast too much ♡♡♡ So love these guys! Really cute group of guys. Really hope they have a comeback soon..missing them already! BEAST, Fighting!

 

 

 

 

 

-I looked up to see Joong and Bomi fighting over something and Bomi making cute faces... she must be up to something.. she never does that unless.. she is starting..

PLAN A : MAKE SOMEONE FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE.

*Arghh!.. how many times do i have to suffer the consequences of that??!!.*

My eyebrows shot up surprised and also nervous as i stared at her and Joong trying to figure what was going on..

As i stared i felt someone's warm breath on my neck ... a deep.. husky voice whispered into my ear

" Like what you see..? "

" Mhmm...............WHAAAAt is it you want.. always annoying me??!" i said pushing his chin away from my mouth.

" Your such a ert.. look at you drooling.." he teased.

" Aish!... get away from me.. seeing your face just made me lose my appetite." i said slowly getting up...

As soon i started getting my plate .. i was hoping he would say sorry to me ..

I felt a grip on my arm.. *Its like in those dramas.. is he going to kiss me*..

" Bo.. since your putting away your plate.. put away mine as well..?.."

I stood there flabbergasted.

"What am i .. your dog?.. do it yourself.. you lazy pig!" i said suddenly annoyed.

" I am your guest...so thanks and remember to give the bones to the dog.. love you " he said and got up

I glanced at him and gripped his shoulder tightly making him lose balance and crash onto his chair again.

"There isn't any servants like yours... at this house everyone's got to do whats needed.." i said giving evil stare at him.

Jaejoong- I stared at her while she walked to the clean kitchen without even looking back..

* What just happened?!.. damn.. shes got guts to talk down on me.. wait and see.. Boa.. today will be your nightmare*

I started my evil laugh... banging my hand on the smooth table.. i glanced up to Bomi noona and Joong hyung looking at me so i quieten down and looked down hunching my shoulders.

*ok thats it.. i found a way... you wish you didn't do that boa..*

I took my unfinished plate with leftover vegetables with one hand and started to take Bomi noona and Joong hyung plate

" I guess.. you guys have finished.. i will take them to the kitchen and help Boa.."

As i turned around.. my evil smirk toke over as i tried to balance the plates. i heard high shrieks and praises but i ignored it and walked towards the kitchen.

Bomi -

* I knew it.. hes the perfect guy anyone could wish for!!!!!!..*

" Yeobo!.. just look at him.. such a gentleman.. hes the perfect guy for boa..." i shrieked in a high pitch..

He stared at me as if i was weird and walked off to our bedroom.

* Ok.. fine.. is this what you...want....well i thought i shouldn't use this.. but you gave me no choice...*

I trailed behind joong with a evil glint in my eye , while secretly going into the bathroom.

As i reach there , i looked myself in the mirror and applied some lipgloss onto my plump lips while spraying myself with the most expensive Gucci perfume.

* Damn... im such a y mama!!.. joong baby.. you wont be able to resist this.*

I took my hair band out of my silky hair while shaking my hair back and forth.. Now for the finishing touches...

I ed my shirt ...leaving only my lacy black bra exposed.... while smirking..

I opened the door to see joong on the bed sitting with his laptop concentrated.

He was too busy to notice me... as i slipped off my slippers and put my killer heels on my foot ..

* By the way it super hurts on my back of my foot cause we had to go to a party and i was wearing my stunning shoes..*

....I walked slower then usual giving a y feel..

He glanced up... with his  eyes amused and a slowly forming a smirk.... he never left his eyes off my body as he moved the laptop onto the bedside table ..while i came slower towards the bedside..

" Woahhh..." he murmured..he just stared at me with his eyes turning harder in color.

I came slower.. breathing heavily as i pushed him onto the bed and i climbed on top of him while playing with the button of his shirt.

" You know... yeobo.. you trust me??..." i said while ing a button .

" Mhmmm... yeah.. sure.." he said.. heavily breathing. while his lip hovered above my head nearly kissing my forehead.
All the while his fingers ran down my arms and down the sides of my  body, sending shivers through me like electricity.

" You will... be with me whatever i do and support me...." i said while ing another button,nibbling him on the neck, sending wet kisses through the side of his neck,

Hyun Joong flipped over and he was now on top of me, he at my sweet spot .... he harder leaving a purple mark at the edge of my neck.

" Mhmm.... sure.. you know i love.. you..i will be with... you always..." he said while staring at my liquid eyes.. making his fingers trail down towards the edge of my shirt dress.

" So.. you will help me with the plan : BOA ..? " biting my lips, taking a moments rest . He groaned as i trailed my hand down to .

" Yeah.. of course...." he said gazing at me

My mouth went dry..I my lips wanting to wet them a bit... He  got distracted by the movement and followed my tongue.

This time he leaned forward and kissed me roughly bruising my lips... I was surprised and gasped as he deepened the kiss plunging his tongue in my mouth ..

I moaned and closed my eyes. He grabbed my neck and pulled me even closer wrapping his arm around my waist. I raised my arms and wrapped them around his neck. While we were both breathing rapidly holding on to each other tightly.

" What.. no!.." he murmured but trying to calm down as i started pulling his shirt wide open showing his hard muscled chest.

" Well.. yeobo... forget about that.. and.. lets.. " i said kissing his hard jaw slowly while moving to his lips

He started kissing me rougher as he asked for entrance and slowly i accepted it , after a while

Our tongues were starting to wrestle with each other. as i moaned in bliss.

* Aha..i love my joong baby so much.. sorry baby but i had to do it*

" Thanks baby.." pecking him on the lips while getting up and buttoning my shirt.

" What!!!?.. your such a tease.." he said astonished with what just happened.

I got up dressed... and headed towards the bathroom leaving the shoes on the floor while joong smiled his * your gonna get it * and i shivered trying to mock  him.

Jaejoong -

I tiptoed around the kitchen door to see her lean and slim body washing the dishes..

( she was wearing the outfit below..)

I slowly put the unsteady dishes on the table...i went up to her turning her around so she would hit my chest..

I held her head tightly against my chest while she struggled to get out my grasp, she stood there mumbling something.

As i bursted out laughing ... i let go and ruffled her soft hair..

She glared at me with her now messy hair...

"  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING....YOU .. YOU! "

" JERK..? "  i offered in her ear while trying not to laugh.

" Aish.. your so annoying..! why did you come here anyway..? go read your os or find something

better to do.."

" But i want your company.. i crave for it!.."

" Go crave on someone else " she said while finishing cleaning all the plates and the marble surface.

" I cant let you go that easily..." i said as i picked her up and swinged her around while holding her tightly.

She struggled and started hitting my back with her hands but i just grunted , carried on twirling on her around as later i soon got dizzy..

I trailed upto the stairs as every step felt heavy because someone was trying to kill me...

" WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??.. YOU ERT!"

" To PUNISH you.." as i crept into a smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                         Thanks ever so much for the chapter image i got to say i love it , so beautiful !!! And it will the be main posters for the chapters to come ;D Also i hope you don't mind an Beast    song do you? xx lOVE YOU guys mwuah! Support and Subscribe!

Credits: MushieMonster art at Mushieattack...... <33333 I HOPE you guys like the main chapter Poster now, i had to wait but it was worth it , abosutley incredible <333333

Credits also to :BANGBANGVIP at Corrupted Mind .. for the main title poster..I truly love it too... ahh im so happy!! :D.. i had to wait but worth it!!..

Credits: to Moonlight Request Shop -Dazzlecwe ( I'll put his poster that he made up soon! <3)

it's amazing , so stunning thanks!!

 

 

 

 

Yoseob so freakin cute ~ They still look hot and y when they are acting silly!...Arghh Im going Crazy ^^..... xx