♦ Chapter 4- The Unexpected Happened? ♦

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                    Chapter....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen if you want to... i thought it was pretty good for this chapter, If you dont think so , i will be happy to hear from you if not just ignore it :) beacause this is a long chapter i chose two songs.. SECOND SONG would be when they k...i , im not going to spoil it Kekeke  this is the first song: 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang-hee mind -

* Oh my.. this girl is so fast!!, she tells me she is bad at sports when i cant even catch up with her i might have won few trophies but she is like a cheetah!.. has she found her true love??.. i'm sure theres something she's hiding from me.. throughout the 6 years i have known her.. she has never blushed so much like today *

 "Oi tell me or i will tell everyone about how you need a ..." Boa in a flash covered .

" Fine.. i touched a boy's !!! " cried Boa

" Kim jaejoong?" shrieked myself

"Y-y-eah i didn't mean to!!!" angrily she said

I bursted out laughing and playfully hit her on the arm.I fell to the ground and chuckled so hard

" I guessed it was the jerk but i can't stop laughing ,..  did it feel squishy???" * I felt like making her feel pissed so i accidently blurted it out *

" SANG-HEE!! " Boa started walking without me but i caught up with her, clenching my stomach

And whispered in her ear "SQUISHY SQUISHY baby" Boa glanced at me angrily and ignored my comments for once she was such a serious person!! and saw most of the older seniors looking at us weird.

Boa pinched my arm and went into class shyly gigging at the staring faces which surrounded us.

Jaejoong mind-

* I heard some nosily commotion at class AB12 ... *

I saw lots of girls staring through the canteen windows.. must be some of those s.

" Hey hyung.. " Changmin said and wrapped his legs on the chair and looked like a badass

" What.. ing annoying me already in the morning?? " Yoochun commented.

" So which girls have you let ride on your Ferrari?? probably that Jessica...she is hell of a girl I wish i had her to , who was that girl you said was good in bed " said Yunho we were in modern canteen playing cards,which was newly built two weeks ago.The principle would only let the seniors use this canteen but we were a exception.

" Don't talk about jess like that, go and find yourself a decent lady ; not this one she is already starting to annoy me with her clinging on to me , what am i her moneytree?? " I commented

Junsu got bored hearing the same conversation over and over again so he put his dynamitic red headphones in his ears and stared outside while Yunho and Changmin were looking through some playboy magazines.

" I will see how jessica goes...."i commented

"Damn ....F-u---c--k......!!" yelled Yunho all of a sudden.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boa mind -

When i sat down at my desk at the window....with the otter, Sang-hee came dashing out trying to hugging me saying she was sorry.

I looked around for the otter but he was nowhere to be found , soon i got bored and stacked my study books in a pile and went and looked through some fashion magazines with Sang-hee.

* Its so weird.. i never knew what fashion was until i met Sang-hee.. she was always pestering me on about how you need to be dedicated in fashion when your a girl,shes like my fashion angel while i was into my studies and as usual trying to make my parents dreams come true ... I preferred reading good novels or losing myself in a museum to watching a artifact my sister didn't care as long as you show  your loyalty and respect towards the elders. *

As the teacher came towards the front desk he asked me to take out the box of the books to the nursery towards the the end of the canteen. * I am not getting all of that books myself ..what am i your servant you!! Bastard...soon i decided it was for the best *

"Thank you Boa , i always thought i could rely on you!" said Mr. Lee .* I smiled happily as if i was happy ,  NOT! come on who would??*

" Yes of course... may i ask a friend to help me carry this box because i injured my hand when i fell of my bicycle when i was rushing t-...."

" Yes yes SANGHEE COME UP HERE NOW" shouted Mr.Lee

  Sanghee was holding out a rubber band on her index finger and pulling back with her right fingers ; trying to aim at Heo young saeng when someone called her

  "Oh " realized Sang-hee.

    

* Eh?? what?? i dropped my rubber band, i so wanted to hit that dumb Otter, apparently his name is saeng;he's always teasing us both for some ing reason that lunatic !!! , unfortunately it hit Jun Ji Hyun  who was the geek of our class..i always thought she was pretty , she is studying to be a model or a actres.

Awwrh poor her i glanced back at her ommo how could i ??...  i glanced her a sorry - i didn't mean to look*

" Yes sir." and smiled sweetly

* Awwrh damn you Mr.Lee i have always hated you know! WTF Boa is up there what sort of trouble had she caused now??*

" Help Boa carry this to the canteen.. take as long as you need , we only gonna start a new topic called children of river , i will give you some extra time now off you go " said Mr Lee.

" BOA.. WHENEVER I AM WITH YOU.. I GET INTO ING TROUBLE " cried Sang-hee.I chucked sweetly.

" Aw man.. it's so heavy....well what are staring at!!? help me carry " shouted Sang-hee.

Us both walked up towards the main corridor when us two had to sit down sweating.

" I think we need to get fit.." I said plainly

" You thh-ink!!? its a must.." cried Sang-hee

" Awwrhh my cutie sister you are..  your always complaining about something..." I said smiley.

------♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------

I'm sorry if the music probably hasn't ended but thought this would be best for the rest fo the chapter but if you want to ignore it ...Help yourself and i know i used this song before however then again ;D 

 

------♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------

Sang-hee and Boa started carrying again towards the canteen door.

" Oh look theres the twats , I mean .... kingas.." Sang-hee said

" Oh yeah.. whateva.. im not scared of them" Boa said nervously. * Awrhh !! I bet he remembers this morning.. awwrh im so embarrassed..*

" Ok I will go in first and ask permission from the jerks eh?" she said anxiously.

As soon as Sang-hee opened the entrance to the canteen.. someone put a hand over , grasped her waist while pinning her to a corner.

* woah shes hot!.. i could feel her heart beating against mine .. she looks beautiful...i wish i can wrap her leg around my waist ... her soft breathing against my face made me feel like .. as if something hit me...im so going to get laid tonight * realising a y smile forming his face

"aaarghh let go you ert! Boa help get this creep off me !!!" she tried to hit him but he held her hand with his free hand...The feel of his fingers on her skin made her shiver..

Yoochun heard some girl scream and turned around..... when he heard the person beside him say with a pretty voice "ommo" his mind melted and he started breathing heavily.

 ^^ From all the places she could run from she had to choose the wet surface ^^

" WHATS HAPPENING??? " Boa comes running but the floor was wet so she slipped and went flying landing at something smooth.

" ommo..." someone shouted.

◄◄ Backwards a few minutes before...

◄ Changmin was drinking coke when Yunho nudged him making his drink fall on 
the person next to him,Jaejoong turned around because changmin splashed the drink 
on him.. Jaejoong toke his t-shirt off so it could dry.

Yoochun was on guard to see if anyone came in or they would have been caught skipping classes when someone came in.

Jaejoong was going to chuck something at changmin when jaejoong caught something soft and fragile in his arms but he lost his balance and fell backwards making his and that person's lip touch causing a firework in his head. Naturally he closed his eyes but opened his eyes afterward as he soon saw someone's eyes staring back at him with a surprised look.It felt right as they have done this so many times before.He held onto her tightly as if she would slip away, His eyes never left her delic ous mouth.

Boa fell on something with a muscled body..suddenly he fell back with her making his cruelly sweet lips and her innocent lips touch making her heart flutter. He closed his eyes but she stared at his eyes with a astonished look because boa was so dumbfounded. Then her eyes wandered to his magnificent jaw then she saw his eyes staring at herself and thats when boa's body burned with his fierce eyes.She moved back a few inches, not even far enough for her lips to cool.Boa felt safe with him as if he was my guardian angel trying to protect her from all the evil.

All of them stared at both of them with their eyes popping out of their sockets and mouths wide open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Awwrh so sweet i was so embarrassed and smiling all the time i was writing ... i just cant believe they got to kiss!!!!!! Look forward to it ... i will try to make it exciting mwah all! <333333333