"The MIND is my constant Battle ground…"

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author POV

There stood the most natural pleasant boy with similar same stunned expression

" what the hell is going through this goddamn girl? married...when did that pop up?" he let out a little snigger and passed the washroom.

He sat on the comfy, secure coach waiting patiently for her to come out so he could freshen up and do his other business in that instant as well

He soon felt bored and his eyelids felt quite heavy from the sleep he hardly had yesterday.He didn't typically fall  asleep as people call it just a light nod as he had other things on his mind.

What was going to happen after a few days? he couldn't be staying here for the rest of his life. He had to sort something out which was the cause of  his grand family.

His brown orbs caught a peek at the little pink crumpled piece of paper which was stuck at the bottom of the right and corner. A letter which included all the information she had to do today. He stood up and walked casually over to the paper and read all the check-ups

- Get ready near about 7:30am , put alarm on full blast

- Get all my bag ready with books and pencils plus check up on the letter form for the science expedition

- ask brother-in-law if i can go to the party next Saturday

- Afterschool go and buy a present for Sangiee

- Remind bomi to pick up the DEVILS tomorrow as i wouldn't be here Of course deruhh brain.

- Go grocery shopping for the house as along with the present!

- .........

A  smirk appeared on jaejoong defined sharp face .. " so that's how things are going this afternoon..." his face brighten up " i will be sure to make her life miserable then it already is "

He picked up the pink fluffy pen laying next to the nearby bed side-table and jotted down on the pink sticky note on the blank space

- Make myself fall in love with y Jaejoong 

- Give him a strip dance

- kiss him like last time ...

*hmmm.. no no*

- passionately kiss him like last time

He started laughing really loud with a hint of evil towards it.

Jaejoong POV -

I got her bag and stuffed it behind the wardrobe.. but my t-shirt got stuck on the nail that I couldn't move.

* Dammit!.. she will figure it out by now..*

I took her hair brush and started poking my back while wincing in pain at the nail digging into my back.

then she came out looking at me weirdly.

" what are you doing?.. "

" umm.. haha.. yeah"

" what? "

" I am scratching my back.. can't you see? and your invading my privacy?!! "

" you weirdo.. and I'm sorry that I INVADED your privacy.. "

she walked away looking kind of annoyed.

I face palmed myself while thinking what a idiot I am.

* Now how am I going to get out of this one?*

She popped her head back out of the door. " why are you still standing there for.. you do realize no one is home meaning no breakfast unless we get working and help each other out for school? "

I smiled " haha I am coming, I need to shower as someone didn't let me use the bathroom"

"ok sorry sorry I didn't think straight , I will be downstairs when you need me" as she walked out of the room.

I soon got myself out of trouble and jumped straight into the shower.

After while all the steam started to disappear from my sight, I was checking myself out.

* Damn I looked so hot! but why wasn't she falling for me? is there anything wrong with me? I need to gain my game before I am the one who is going to get defeated  *

34.jpg

* this wasn't going to happen...I let her off many times but this time I was not going to let her win *

Boa pOV

As I walked into the clean kitchen , I spotted the fridge which looked golden to me as I was so hungry , I had stomach pains for two weeks exact.

There were some leftover beef stew and two slices of thin crusted pizza with extra cheese on top.As I set out the breakfast for this bright morning I turned to my watch it was half past 8.

" Yikes!" I hurried upstairs while waiting where the hell was that idiot who had 15 minutes to get out of the shower.

I quickly snatched the uniform from the grey hanger which was hanged on the sliding door and got dressed into my uniform .

Today was Wednesday meaning pigtails!

"Kyaaa! whoo my piggies are going to be out ..." screaming as I was so excited , I overly think this was suited for me only , they were the best for Wednesdays. You know that myths that says if you don't set a order in your life you were not going to get anywhere in this bad real life world.

* Who knows how my parents lived through this years without the need of regret of being born.Wednesdays are the piggie days were they get saved from the big bad wolf! Sangehiee thinks there is no such thing as this but who believes her she believes that Ghosts are real, now who thinks that's pathetic? Count me in girlfriend. *

As I finished off the last of my flare of hair sticking out of the hair tie, I returned to my mirror for some cream on my face. In the end I finished off with some lavender smell perfume which I also sprayed on the back of my hair , neck , wrist and under my ear.

As I turned around I saw the curtains closed, I reached over and pulled the curtains apart , receiving huge glow towards me ... the sunlight was shining on my smooth toned face, I closed my eyes and eventually the sunlight lessened producing a ray of sunlight reach past my shoulders onto the mirror reflecting the sunlight back to my collarbone.

* It sure was refreshing ... a bright start to the day, I sure was going to enjoy this day! however I had only one thing to look out for and that was Kim jaejoong ,I had to be careful.He was tougher,stronger,more dangerous than any other boy villain*

I slipped on my shoes as i sat there looking out of the window of how i needed to get my life in order I couldn't stay with my sister for too long before I turn grey and in my dying bed waiting to go to hell to meet Jesus

" I mean heaven " slapping her toned forehead.

I thought again of the man with the hauntingly beautiful brown orbs that was with for the past dawn. It was incredible I kept up with that bastard.

Author POV

When Jaejoong opened the door to the pink childish bedchamber his heart skipped a beat.The words he had come to say had slipped from his mind.He stared with where the in that moment everything was forgotten as he watched boa hurriedly turn to pull the crinkled curtains apart from where she was sitting.

The room was dim but the rays of light soon filled the room.She turned directly in the line of a thin ray of light so that it lit into her soft white skinned face.It was astonishing the quality towards her, so pale and soft with deep,dark ,wondering eyes it was impossible to resist.

He realised he was staring and pulled himself together, entering the room and setting the uniform which he took from closet that he carried out on to the nearby surface.

Her cheeks flushed and she looked embarrassed to have been caught looking at the window. His eyes dropped down to the shoes that was beneath her white socks and sudden grin appeared on his so called face , then traveled slowing up to short legs that was covered in a knee to length dark black skirt , all smart and little creased from the rush dressing , to the waist then the smooth s that was tightly pressed to her fitted shirt with a navy blue blazer on top. Her hair was loosely pinned on both sides reaching up to below her s.

His gaze reached her face , he chuckled at her dumbfounded face " I guess your ready to go to school am I right ? " he gestured to the uniform and hair all in place.

she nodded  " what do you think? that I'm ready to go marching? if it wasn't for you I would have eaten my breakfast and was set for school but nooo I had to wait for a person who doesn't even know the difference of i don't want him here to i love him here"

" well who is stopping you?" he spoke

" I just clearly answered your question and you asking me again... I literally give up from today " she answered.

He could sense her anger boiling up , he shook his head " ok that's fine with me , this means I got less to handle " then he decided to let it go.

* No pull yourself together man ... what would my friends think? * " haha who cares about their opinion " he whispered

His voice was quiet as hers when ever she was caught red- handed and had to tell the truth. went dry , too.She wetted her lips and saw his gaze drop to them , before coming back to her eyes.

she looked up to that dark eyes , every soft lash that outlined them which was glowing from the unfolded laughter that he had just let out she could not look away , the expression in his eyes gentled.

His face lowered towards hers and she knew that he was going to kiss her.And for one absurd moment she wanted him to do it.She wanted more than anything to feel his mouth against hers.And then she remembered where she was and who he was. Her breath ragged as if she had been running and she was trembling so badly that she had to run out of the room so he wouldn't see it.

He just stood there and watched her as silent rapidly filled the air.

{ teaser }

" bye"

" huh?.. wait! "

he walked off without looking back.

I ran walked after him with my hand full of coursework that needs to be in for today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

{ hehe sorry I was so late in updating , I really do feel bad ... I hope this update makes up for it  and it was mostly a jaejoong chapter so yay! ciao peeps ><33333 } Thanks for subscribing and commenting ,you may notie some changes on the story , i will make sure you guys know if its major  :)

                  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++