♥ •*¨*•.¸¸☆ Chapter 2 - Joong and Bomi's Sweet Love☆•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                                  Chapter....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this idea of a song from playful kiss where So min and Hyun joong had a drama together, if you haven't watched it ....Watch it!! Lol.If you don't think so it good , i will be happy to hear from you if not just ignore it :)

">http://

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looked around...it wasn't anything like their old comfy home.. it was bright and spacious with snowy white sofas and chandeliers, it made the place look like a palace...

Deep in mind:

" Boa wanted the dull grey house which seemed like home.The scruffy dirty carpets..the old-fashioned TV with no electricity to pass through and the usual Saturdays where she would share her kimachi with her sister Bomi..Afterwards she would stick her tongue out and steal her oven-baked mouth-watering bread ...  the days when she felt like crying her heart out.... her gentle mother would  her hair  saying "It's ok darling... just cry it out ,everything would be alright ." She had grown up all her life thinking that her own mother and father will be with her.. continuing the happy family with the two playful girls but all that changed.. her parents got rich.. her parents left to go to America 2 months ago. She had no one by her side but her older sister Bomi.. her sister got married leaving her all alone in the family house."

Time went past as boa stood staring at the floor.....

* Even though i keep a happy face and be cheerful all the time.. i just wish that there would someone to say hi to in the morning.. i mean i love my sis and brother-in-law and my nieces.. but i can't disturb them.. i don't want to be a burden *

Soon she realized that she was crying.. *oh my gosh! why am i crying?? come on Boa you need to be strong! you can't ever be weak because..* she wiped her tears and frowned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was turning of a door knob ... loud running noises were coming near and nearer ...

" AUNTIE BOA!! AUNTIE BOA!! " four pairs of tiny hands wrapped around her tightly.

" Hey hey ... you guys are killing me...aren't you guys late for school? "

" Aniyo!! daddy's just getting ready for work because he overslept.."

" That's not a surprise then is it?? "

As me and the pair of two devils went in to the dining room.. we heard yelling..

" Joong!! your going to be late again and don't make the kids late!!! get down here now!!! "

" Hey sis.. is brother in law the kid and your the mum??" boa said and chuckled.

"Hey Bo.. but i'm getting tired of this... he's always staying up ...watching who knows what and then getting up late" angrily said Bomi .

"Mama.. can we go to Sohee's house after school?" cried the Twins.

" No.. because I can't pick you up.. anyway you shouldn't be hanging out with that dreadful girl who swears"

" Please...she's ever so nice when around school?" cried the Twins.Then looked at their Auntie Boa. " sorry kids .. i cant do anything" shrugged Boa.

There was a loud thud at the stairs.

" Its ok I'm fine! " cried the noise from the stairs.Nobody even bothered to look at the stairs.

" Nobody cares Joong because I tell you every night to not put socks on and walk down the stairs .. and you do every time! "

" Baby.. it's cause i love you" Joong came and kissed Bomi's cheek. Boa came and hugged him

" Hey kids it's your daddy.. come & give me a hug? "   " Ok " agreed the Twins.

The Twins went and hugged Boa and started walking towards their dad.

" HEY! I'M YOUR DAD..AND YOU GO HUG YOUR AUNTIE"

" We like her better because she plays with us and don't leave us sorry notes every time you have to go to work when we are playing "

Bomi and Boa chuckled.

" Kids come and get your warm lunch boxes with love .. and you mister come and get your lunchbox" said Bomi pointing at the tall hunk.

"Baby.. i cant believe you love your kids better than me.. what about those days when you can't sleep without hearing my voice.."

" Cheesy much??.." said Boa

" Baby.. those times have past" smirked Bomi and touched because he remembers.

Joong sulked and started to put on his shoes.

*My goodness.. this couple is so cheesy.. can't sleep without hearing joong voice?"!?... whenever am i going to get a romantic man like him????*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boa .. and take the kids to the car.. i will be out in a min "

As all of them went out..Bomi came and hugged joong. Joong weakened as he felt Bomi's breath and smiled secretly. " Love you baby.. i cant believe that you remember all those years"

"Well you do know that i'm amazing in everything.. cooking , kissing , bed.." giving a ert smile towards Bomi. " Hey!" Bomi smacked him on the chest and gave his lunchbox. Joong kissed her and went outside.


 ^^looks at old wedding photos^^ 

* I can't believe that we already been married for nearly 7 years .. I love him so much and we got to have one sweet little twin .. I feel so uneasy about leaving Bo by herself .. I just hope she gets a love like me and joong. I will do everything i can to search for her love*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey kids..I will help you if you will let me off from coming to your dads boring meeting tomorrow? "

"Fine deal, but later ok??" They replied at the same time.

i swear they are telepathic , who can say that the similar time?? creepy

" Daddy!!.. can we go to Sohee's house today? "

" What did your mum say?" the Twins looked at each other. I held in my laughter , giving a tight lip because I was in urge of laughing and that would have ruined out the plan.

" She said no.. Joong oppa .. please let them go.." ^^giving puppy eyes^^ i said with a evil glint in my beautiful eyes.

" Oh no! don't try that.. Boa .." " Fine kids you can go.. you spoil them too much Boa..."

I and twins gave each other high five behind joong's back.

* Nobody can resist my charms.. ha!*

Before I could head out to school, I myself changed into my school uniform quicker then expected.

Then waved my goodbye's and set towards school with my uniform and bag.On the way I fixed my hair which glossed in the sunlight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i haven't had Jaejoong mind yet but im working on it.......Hope you like it so far! Please support and subscribe!! Luv you all , AND THANKS TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS I HAVE SO FAR!!

 

 

 

 

Just a clip of the sweet couple in hopefully Romance,and hope that romance will stay with me forever...So min Hyun joong are the suppose to be forever!! Kya just go crazy of hearing that..