Chapter 1 - The Pesky Little Dinosaur

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

Chapter.... The Day When That Kim Jaejoong  Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen if you want to... i thought it was pretty good for this chapter  if you don't think so , i will be happy to hear from you if not just ignore it :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of September...

Boa was dodging all those slippery places when out of nowhere Kim Jaejoong came roaring out with his brand new Ferrari , she surprising flinched and went backwards toward's the bumper of her brother-in-laws fierce Aston martin ; lost her footing and fell into the dirty snow. Kim Jaejoong didnt even slow.

" Kamsahamnida " (Thank-You)

She flew her hands in the air , Boa gazed at the disappearing 1 million won Ferrari drive past through the terrifying cold wind , gritted her teeth and picked herself up.

* Trust me I will kill that Mr show-off-for-nothing one day, nobody would be able to stop me...*

“ Oh, you pesky little stupid dinosaur she muttered under her breath “ There's no use of  me telling myself I will kill him when I know I never will "

He hasn't even sneaked one peek at the beautiful sight of her , she wasn't imagining he would ask her if she was alright ... let alone notice her at school.

Like that's not nothing new, why can't he just treat me like he treat's the others !?! What's wrong with me?

Its not as if I'm not pretty or y , ok maybe I'll admit I'm not completely like the others. I admit I'm into my books and I like to study, who wouldn't want to get a good job and live life to the fullest ?

We were friends since we were at the age of learning to talk for godsake! He has never taken that into action ; my parents knew his parents way before we both were even born.

From the day my parents got along and both got married.

My mum and Mrs. Kim was always obsessed into true love... I mean who-ever believe's in those crazy ideas this century.... I know I definitely don't , however I guess thats not ever going to happen in life.

Fall in love with a pathetic girl .. I know if I was a boy I wouldn't even take a second glance. Why do I have such sudden urge of feeling that my heart is going to explode, and I keep going into daydream of him coming into my sweet lips, he is all I can imagine...

No!!! can my day get any worser?

The person who I can think of, is the person who just tried to kill me ...*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon her daydreaming started fading across her mind and soon shot into reality.

BEEP BEEP!!

"This is not a place to stand in middle of the road as cars can may hit you... do you have same brain as a Ahjumma ??! "

* AHJUMMA? AHJUMMA? what the hell is going on? Is he talking to me? *

All of a sudden she started seeing a blur of an angry man out of the car shouting at someone....

* Who's he looking at?? maybe I should help that Ahjussi after all ..*

" Ahjumma! get out of the way.. people are trying to drive here! "  Boa shouted and held a smile on her face.

She toke out an lollipop out of her side pockets on her green schoolbag... and began to fiddle around with her apple blossom lollipop.

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/380378025/women-s-handbag-clutch-bags-fashion-pu-leather-shoulder-messenger-bag-green.jpg

( Imagine this is her , with the handbag)

Suddenly the angry ahjussi started walking towards her and waved happily... however Boa thought differently

* He must want to give me a reward ... I'm so hungry cause I was in a rush today I wasn't able to eat , he looks friendly enough, I should act hungry and get some treats for my hard work*

Boa pretended to fall onto the ground and started clutching her stomach.

" Aigooo.. I'm so hungry I know a bakery shop near here.. " she pouted with cuteness.

" YOU STUPID GIRL.. MOVE AWAY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" 

* Woahh calm down dude , take a chill pill... I mean I didn't even do anything to make you go freakin' mad. you can't just stop a daydreamer... haven't you ever learnt of that teaching, oh nevermind he probably didn't have the luck to go to school *  Boa got up and smoothed her shorts and flashed him a cute smile, then bented her spine and gave a bow in respect for all the cause she done to a innocent man , afterwards she returned to go to her sister's house ...

Boa knocked on her sisters brand new polished door. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  I have always wanted to do a fanfic but i never got the time, So as that i would try not to keep you waiting... please cut me some slack coz its my first fanfic.. and i need your help guys ;D ciao! Support and subscribe! :D

I know it's a boring chapter as i wanted to show why she hates him...keep reading as i swear it will get better :)