Sunset~

I Believe In Fate

ALINAS P.O.V.

 

I got out of the shower and slipped on the clothes Taemin had picked out for me. It was my favorite tight baby blue shirt and a cute pair of black jeans. I put my hair in two braids and quickly apllied a thin layer of lipgloss onto the top of my lips.

"Done, oppa~" I called, but instantly went quiet as I saw Taemin laying asleep on the huge bed. His lips were pouted and his cheeks were puffed up in a super cute way. I checked the time and it was 4:30 PM which meant that we still had time to kill before dinner.

So I sat next to him on the bed and turned the TV on, watching my favorite show, Invincible Youth. But Taemin was too distracting. He didn't snore, but his cute little sighs as he exhaled made me madly want to squish him. I leaned over his head, lightly pressing my lips to his and pulling away before he woke up. It reminded me of our first night together, when I kissed him in his sleep. 

"Saranghaeyo.." I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder. It had been almost a year since we met, and I loved him more than ever. Everyday, my love for him grew and grew more and more.

Suddenly, I felt him kiss me on the cheek. I squealed, surprised, and he laughed.

"You're so cute, kissing me while I'm asleep," He said, smiling and squeezing my left cheek. I blushed, burrowing my head in his chest. 


"..Oh and saranghae too~" He said. I giggled. It was so cute to hear him say that, I really would never get used to it.

"Oh right! Want to see how the outfit you chose looks?" I asked him, he nodded excitedly. 

I told him to close his eyes and count to three, quickly posing cutely with aegyo. He opened his eyes and smiled, "It looks so pretty on you~ Do you like it?" 

I nodded and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the bed. "We have to go, oppa~"

"But, Jagiya~~~~ I'm so tired," He whined, his body going limp.

"Come on~~~" I begged, pulling his arm. He wouldn't budge.

"Okay," He said, finally getting up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

We went out to dinner with SHINee, constantly being teased. I felt like we were all a big happy family. 

FInally, we got back home. It was around 10 PM. 

"Jagiya~ Do you want to go walk on the beach?" Taemin shyly asked me. I nodded, smiling. That was so cute of him to ask, and I had a feeling it would be romantic.

"Kaja~" He said, grabbing my hand and running towards the waves with me. The sky was a deep blue, but the full moon lit up the beautiful beach. 

"Uwahhh~ It's so pretty," I exclaimed. Taemin looked at me and smiled. Suddenly, he back hugged me, kissing my cheek. 

"This is the best birthday ever~" He said, sweetly.

"You deserve it," I said, turning to face him. He put this hands on my hips and softly kissed me, the breeze whirring my hair behind me. I felt like I was in a movie. The scene was just so perfect. 

"Saranghaeyo~" I said, putting my hand on his cheek. "I really really love you~"

He smiled, "Ah~ I get butterflies everytime I hear you say that,"

"You're so cute~ Saranghaeyo saranghaeyo saranghaeyo saranghaeyo sarangaeyo~!" I said, everytime a little louder. 

"I love you more~ Thank you~" He said, and I could see him tearing a little bit.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"For always being there for me, and for being so sweet and the best girlfriend I could ever ask for," He said, a small tear rolling down his cheek. I was so touched to hear him say that, and at the fact that he was crying. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried some tears of my own, but laughing at the same time.

"Thank you too, Taemin~"

 

 

 

__________________________

Hey Everybody~ 

I know this chapter was short, but there will be a brand new one coming super duper soon! Thanks for reading up to now~ <3

This weekend I got to see SHINee and so many others, and I also got to meet 4minute, b2st, and g.na face to face! It was truly amazing~

^^ Love you all~