Anti-Social Anorexic Depressed Teenager

I Believe In Fate

 

 

ALINA'S P.O.V.

 

The first week without Taemin was like life without breathing. He went back to Korea with the rest of SHINee, and I hadn't spoken to him at all. 

I missed him so much, that I couldn't talk about k-pop at all anymore. I just avoided the topic.

But everything reminded me of him. I even found his sweater he had draped over my shoulders because I was cold one day. I cried all day long.

Since the day he left, I haven't been able to eat. I just end up loosing my appetite every time I try to eat. My mom thinks I have "depression" and that I'm "anorexic". Maybe I am. But since the day he left, I didn't care anymore. 

There were some good things: the y girls stopped making fun of me and I could concentrate a little more on school...

Ah~ really, who am I kidding? Life wasn't worth it without him.

___________________________________________________________________

I was laying on the bed, blankly, when my phone started blaring 'Mr. Simple' (it was my ringtone). I really, really wasn't in the mood to socialize nowadays, but I picked up anyway because it was Summer.

"Annyeong.." I quietly said. She already knew everything about Taemin, and my "depression".

"Oh baby..." She paused. "I miss you. Are you okay? Getting better?"

"You could say that..."

"Great! Then you're coming with me somewhere next Friday," Her voice suddenly getting all peppy.

"Can I ask where?" What was she planning now?!

"No.. you wouldn't go if I told you,"

"That's not true..." I said, lying. It probably was true.

"Yes, it is. Nowadays you're so antisocial, I have to call you first. And I consider myself pretty antisocial,"

"Fine, I'll go," I gave in. I knew I was never going to win this fight anyway.

"Woohoo! Wear something nice-ish, party-ish. But casual. I'll come get you at like 5, okay?"

"Yes..."

"Okay, bye bye, then!" She said, hanging up.

What was she planning that I just had to attend?! Aish... If it's anything that has to do with... I will kill her.