Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt Me.

I Believe In Fate

 

 

Monday came, and I couldn't wait to see Taemin. After he kissed me, I was almost convinced that he also liked me and I was stoked. I would've never guessed, even in my wildest dreams, that Taemin Lee would like me. I mean, it's every girl's dream, right?!

That Monday, we went by our day like we usually did, except this time we flirted more. I jokingly called him 'jagiya' and he did as well. But I noticed the senior boy who had sent me love messages over summer watching us. He didn't look too happy. I didn't care about him though. He was disgusting and slimy, and I wanted him to see that I didn't like him. I wanted him to just leave me alone. But those weren't his intentions.

School ended, so I exited the building and waited outside for Taemin to come out as well. But because of my bad luck, my stalker came out first. I pretended like I didn't see him, but he stood in front of me and cleared his throat. 

"Who's that guy you've been seeing lately?" He demanded.

"It's none of your business," I said, still not looking him in the eye.

"Yes it is. Because I'm sure that he's an and I love you more than he ever will,"

I paused and looked at him in his eyes for a second. That would've stung if it was true, but it wasn't. "You don't know what love is!! Leave me the alone!!" I said, and slapped him across the face.

His expression terrified me. It went from trying to be innocent to determined, and I was scared. He was a senior boy after all, and I didn't know what he was trying to do. "You didn't just ing slap me. After all we've been through," He said, crying and laughing at the same time.

"We haven't been through anything! What are you talking about! You're delusional!" I screamed at him, hot tears welling down my face.

Why did this have to happen in the happiest of times for me? Why?

"Have you forgotten everything?!" He said, hitting me hard in the stomach. The air instantly left my lungs and I was winded for awhile. Then he punched me straight across the face. "You . I can't believe you," He went on, crying harder now. He slapped me hard, and grabbed my hair tightly forcing me to look at him. "I've done so much for you, more importantly, for US, and this is how you repay me?!" And before he could hit me again, someone pushed him back, and I thought I had a slight idea of who it might be.

"What do you think you're doing to her?! I've heard about what you've done. Leave her alone," Taemin yelled at him, punching him square in the jaw.

He looked at me, hurt, like I broke his heart. Then at Taemin, with a scared expression and then ran off, cussing. I would've laughed but I was in too much pain.

Taemin then came running to me. "Are you okay?! Oh god, I'm so sorry... He's such an . I'm so sorry," He said, tears coming out of the beautiful eyes I've loved for 5 years. It hurt to see him crying. 

"P-please don't cry..." I mustered the strength to say, but he couldn't stop crying. He my face and my hair, but he didn't speak. Neither did I.

I couldn't remember clearly after that, I must've passed out at one point, but I think I distantly remember Taemin carrying me to his house.

 

 

 

 

I'll write again tomorrow~! I hope you liked what I've done so far~! thank you so much~!