I'm Going to Tell My Hyungs!

I Believe In Fate

 

 

ALINA'S P.O.V.

 

I heard everything. SHINee thought Taemin and I... had ?!

HA... no. That wouldn't happen. I could just hear Taemin's embarrassment through the door.

When he walked back into his room, his flustered expression made me burst into an unending round of laugher, and caused me to roll around in my bed. He looked at me with a scared expression and then chuckled, "Sooo...you heard.." He said, looking down at his feet. I nodded, "Aish~ That was too funny. I really couldn't believe it," I said. He got back into the bed and hugged me tightly. He was such a sweet boy, hugging me like this. I giggled and hugged him back.

"So..." He started.

"Sooooooooooo..." I prodded, blinking my eyes cutely.

"Aish, you're so pretty, don't do that," He teased, kissing my lips. 

He pulled back and devilishly grinned. He knew that he was killing me, and he liked it. "AH SERIOUSLY! You're so mean," I said, frowning cutely.

"I'm sorry it's just the way you react when I do that, it's really cute," He pinched my cheeks.

"Pabo. Can't you just kiss me?" I pleaded, but suddenly I had an idea. I would just make him want to kiss me.

I tucked a loose strand of his hair behind his ear and wrapped my arms around his neck, making my lips so close to his that they were almost touching. But as much as I wanted to just press my lips against his, I stood there, staring into his eyes. "Aish~" He said, giving up. 

He kissed me, but this time it was less soft that the other times. It electrified me, and instead of satisfying me, every kiss made me want more. Ugh.

He ran his fingers through my hair, and continued to kiss me. I realized, that for someone who has barely ever kissed, he was extremely good. After awhile of kissing, he broke off, biting his lip. "Happy now?" He panted. It was funny, the way he was breathing. 

"Are you?"

"No," He said, and kissed me again. But this one was a light one that only lasted about a second or two, but it was super sweet.

"Now?" I asked again.

"I'm never happy, but for now I'm good," He sighed, tracing my lips with his finger. 

I couldn't believe he loved me. I'd loved him for so long, I'd waited for so long. And yet, he was right in front of me. I felt like I was still watching a video, and that none of this was real. But it was real.

"I wanted to ask you something.." He started.

"Yeah?" I said, getting the feeling that it was something important. I suddenly got butterflies. What is he going to ask?

"It may be too soon..." He paused, and scratched his head. "Would you, um, consider being my girlfriend?"

NO FREAKING WAY.

When he asked me this, I felt tears start to form in my eyes. No, I can't cry, no!

"U-um.." I tried speaking, but my voice was shaky.

"Are you okay?" He said, wiping one of my tears away.

"Aish~ You're gonna think I'm so stupid. I'm crying because I'm happy. Of course I'll be your girlfriend," I finally mustered up the strength to say.

His face brightened up and he smiled from ear to ear. Did I really make him that happy? 

"I'm going to tell my hyungs~" He said, getting up.

Oh, Taemin...

"Haha, okay," I said. How old was he really?

Aigo, I love you, pabo.