Innocent?

I Believe In Fate

 

 

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.

 

I woke up and stretched. I didn't remember Taemin coming in last night, but he could've been out late with that girlfriend of his. I pulled on my favorite shirt and opened my door. 

"Good morning, Key! What are you making?"

"Hi! Eggs~" He said, busily whisking something in a pan. Oh, Key..

"Oh, I meant to ask you. Did Taemin come in last night?" I asked him, scratching the back of my head.

"I dunno, go check," He waved me away with the whisk.

I nodded and opened Taemin's door. 

HE. WAS. SLEEPING. WITH. THAT. GIRL.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again, unfortunately, the girl was still there. His arms draped around her and their faces touching. "What did you do, Taemin..." I said, sighing and feeling Key walking his way over.

When Key saw Taemin sleeping with Alina, I had to cover his mouth because he was making so much noise. "What...pabo...you.....!" I heard muffled words. This was not good. Taemin was going to get his kicked.

I closed the door and sat Key down. "We don't know if he did anything... He just sleeping with her," I said, trying to calm him.

"NO! HE'S SEVENTEEN. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WERE DOING?!" He yelled. Oh no, his inner mother was coming out.

"It's gonna happen..."

"NO, NOT NOW,"

"But.. Key.."

"HE'S SO GONNA GET IT WHEN HE WAKES UP. I'M GOING TO POISON HIS BREAKFAST,"

"Stop! Chill! Seriously! Just go back to cooking," I said, going into Onew and Minho's rooms to tell them the situation. This wasn't looking too good.

 

TAEMIN'S P.O.V.

 

The night before had been the best night of my life, and then I woke up to the best morning of my life.

I woke her up, and she looked so beautiful. She always looked perfect, even when she was all bruised. "You stay here, I'm gonna go get our breakfast," I said, kissing her cheek and she nodded, shifting her position when I got up. 

"Thank you," She said, giving me a cute eye smile. I smiled back.

When I walked out of my room and closed the door, all my hyungs were sitting at the table, staring at me. I froze. This couldn't be good.

Key looked especially mad. The veins on his neck popped out and his fists were balled up. What did I do?

"Hyungs..?" I said, shakily.

At first, nobody spoke, but then Key exploded.

"DON'T GIVE US LITTLE MISTER INNOCENT. WE KNOW WHAT-" Key yelled, but Jonghyun covered his mouth. I could still hear muffled yelling coming from him. He scared me so much. What was he talking about?! I could feel my heart beating.

Onew sighed and after a pause he finally spoke. "Jonghyun didn't know if you came in last night or not, so when he walked in your room this morning..." I realized why Key was so mad, and my face turned bright red. "No! Oh, god no! I would never do that! We were cold so we decided to sleep together! I'm not like that! You all know that!" I said, rushing it out. I didn't want them to think I would ever do that to her, I mean unless she wanted me to...

But no, I would never. Not now, anyway.

"Oh thank god, we were really worried," Minho said, laughing.

"I THOUGHT YOU FREAKING HAD-" Key started but Jonghyun covered his mouth again. "Stop Key!" He scolded.

I laughed and grabbed Alina and I's plates. Good thing she hadn't seen any of that.

 

 

 

 

I thought it was a good time for some comedic relief! Tell me what you think! More to come tonight or tomorrow so keep reading~!