Being the bad guy

Will you ever look at me?

 

(switch back to Eunhyuk P.O.V)

 

Jessica is coming to our dorm. I realise not everyone was very happy to welcome her. She greeted us and gave us cakes she brought. She and Donghae were having a conversation. I decided to do something very mean but I want to fight for my happiness so I have to play the bad guy role. Guess what I did?

 

I confessed…

 

“Sorry to disturb you but I need everyone’s attention” and everyone gave me their attention. “I’m sorry Jessica” and I did a 90 degree bow. “I’m going to be your love rival because I love lee Donghae”.

 

And I faced Donghae, “Donghae…I love you not as friends but as lovers. From today onwards, I will try to win your heart”.

 

Donghae stared at me as if I was mad and I was, madly in love with him.

 

“Why do you want to be a third party between us? And you are a guy and I’m female thus I have more advantages. You will end up heartbroken so I advice you not to come between us”, Jessica said

 

“Do I not have the right to fight for my happiness? I don’t care, I will fight till…you and Donghae gets married, then I will give up!” I talked back.

 

“Donghae oppa~ say something~” Jessica whined.

 

Donghae just stare at me with shock written on his face. “Hyukkie, it kind of hard to accept the fact that you love me, and you are my best friend, like a brother so please don’t do this…”.

 

I felt a stab in my heart…didn’t he felt anything when I showed more concern of what a brother should? Do I really don’t have the right to love you? Maybe I shouldn’t have confess…but I guess jealousy took over me…

 

I took a deep breathe and hold the tears back in…   

 

“I don’t want to live in regret Donghae ah, at least give me the chance to fight. I will prove to you that I really love you”.

 

Jessica smirked, even Sungmin hyung smirk better than you…

“Challenge accepted but we are idols so it will take a long time to get married. So I suggest you change the idea of when you going to stop disturbing our dates”.

 

“Ok then…I will stop when I see the love the two of you have. I’m not a bad person, if I see the strong bond you two have, I will give my blessing. I love Donghae and as long as Donghae is happy, I’m fine with anything”. I answered, looking straight into Donghae’s eyes. But he avoided me and there was another stab in my heart.

Am I not worthy of your love Donghae ah?

hope you enjoy my short update! sorry if i make eunhyuk bad because HEY everyone should have a chance right?