Our first date~

Will you ever look at me?

 

No one’s P.O.V

Sungmin and Hee Na became best friends because of their similarity while Kyuhyun and Hee Na’s husband also became buddies. They talk about their lovers all the time.

As for Eunhae, they have their lovely times as usual. Even Hyoyeon joke about it, “When you two decide to get married, let me be the bride’s maid!”  

 

Hyukjae also asked Junsu to allow him to go back earlier and Junsu allowed Hyukjae to go back to his dorm as he is fine. Hyukjae was happy to have more time with Donghae but to his surprise, Donghae has full schedules. Now Hyukjae is bored in the dorm.

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

Should I clean the dorm? Should I go buy some chocolate? Should I sneak into Donghae’s room? Should I make Leeteuk’s pure white clothes into rainbow colored like what happened to Junsu’s underwear? Aishi…I want to do something interesting! Not this…

 

AH! If I’m not wrong, Sungmin is free for half the day! I ran to see our schedules and there stated Sungmin is free from 12pm! It’s only 11.40am…20 minutes to go…

 

Never mind I can always eat my strawberries~

 

XD ^.^ :P *.* @.@ o.O

 

20 minutes has past! Time to call Sungmin!

 

“Sungmin Hyung!”

 

“Ya! Hyukkie, I just finished my schedules and you called immediately. I can’t even catch a breath.”

 

“Sorry~ Hyung I was thinking about you teaching me more martial arts, so do you mind?”

 

“Hrm…I need to lose some weight anyway…alright then. Meet me at the dance studio, no one is using it.”

 

And off I went. When I reached the studio, Sungmin is already there stretching. I immediately put my bag in place and stretched too. Soon, the lessons began. I had fun doing the high kick, it was easy for me, but to add a turn and a twist to strengthen the kick was not easy. I almost twist my ankle.

 

After the nth try, I finally did! Time flew past quickly while I already learnt finished from Sungmin. Sungmin said there is nothing else he can teach me but all I need to do is to spar with him. I’m scared because Sungmin is really good at fighting.

 

After the first sparring, I didn’t dare spar again. SUNGMIN IS SCARY! He countered me easily and his moves were very fast for me to block it. Cho Kyuhyun, you better be careful not to let your kicked by Sungmin.

 

And we end the day like this and I had a lot of fun.

 

After a few days of sparring and I still lose to Sungmin, Donghae and I finally have the time for a date! I just checking myself in the mirror, my first date with Donghae must be good, no scratch that, it must be awesome!

 

I went out and found Donghae near the door. He looks dashing as usual! I can the blood flowing to my head. Is it me or is the room too hot? Donghae smiled widely at me and hold my hand. “My lovely Hyukkie, lets have our date~” I blushed even more because of his statement.

 

We had a lovely time in the amusement park. Why are we in the amusement park? Because that time in Taiwan, Siwon and Donghae were busy filming so I want Donghae to have fun in the amusement park except that I can’t shake of this feeling that someone is watching us. It must be my imagination…right?  No..it's not my imagination, there are people watching us. It's our fans! I can hear them squeal, they wanted to  ask us for autograph but Donghae bows to them and ask them not to disturb our date. I blush because of that. He said it out loud! Our date! And surpirsingly our kind ELFs just squeals and ran off. One of them said, "have a happy date! Eunhae fighting!" 

They watched us for the whole time and it gave me goosebumps, but it's not the ELFs stares that gave me goosbumps but something else....

 

Eunhae's first date! Sorry for the short chapter! T.T Booooo all my chapter are short! WAE?! Anyway....what will happen next? Wait for the next chapter! and remember to comment comment comment~ The picture is not mine, all rights to rightful owner!