Cho Kyuhyun! You are such an idiot!

Will you ever look at me?

 

While Donghae is thinking hard…

 

Sungmin P.O.V

I can’t believe myself. Hee Na called me out and I agreed. She got my number when I was visiting Kyuhyun. I wonder what she wants…

 

At the meeting place, the park that Kyuhyun loves. I wonder does she know that this is Kyuhyun’s favorite. “Hi Sungmin oppa…it’s been awhile...how’s Kyuhyun?”

 

“Hi…he is still in love with you…”

 

“Oppa, I called you out is because I want to help heal Kyuhyun’s heart…and yours as well. I know you love Kyuhyun. Why don’t you confess? I can see that you love him dearly. He fell in love with me because I was there for him but so did you and you care for him more than I did.” Hee Na said.

 

I gave her a small smile, “love can’t be force, no matter who he loves, I will always wish him happiness and be there for him when he needs me.”

 

Hee Na retorted back, “but oppa! You are hurting yourself! Please-“

 

“Hee Na!” someone shouted. I know that voice, that voice that never fails to melt my heart. Kyuhyun…

 

Kyuhyun suddenly hug Hee Na in front of me. Bang! My heart shattered. I ran off, my legs just move without me realizing…

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

I’m at my favorite park. It always calm me down, the trees swaying with the wind, kids running around like mad, ice cream trucks passing by, young couples and old couples. I wish one day I will be here enjoying the scenery with my lover.

 

“Opaa” I shot my head up. That’s Hee Na’s voice. She is here? I look around and I finally found her. She is talking to someone but the latter was block by a pillar, I can’t see this ‘oppa’ that Hee Na is talking to.

 

Hee Na looks frustrated…is this ‘oppa’ annoying her? I got to help. Without thinking twice, I shouted her name and hug her. I didn’t manage to see this ‘oppa’ but at least this ‘oppa’ ran off.

 

Hee Na pulled me off and looks angrily at me. Wow…she sure looks scary. “Oppa! You pabo! (idiot) You made Sungmin oppa cry!”

 

Sungmin?...why is Hee Na talking to Sungmin? Why is Sungmin crying? I look at Hee Na with a question mark on my head, hoping she will give me some answers.

 

“Oppa, you fell in love with me because I visit you everyday and made you laugh right?”

 

I nodded my head.

 

“But do you know, I’m not the only one visiting you everyday?”

 

I widened my eyes, what in the world is she saying?

 

“Sungmin oppa was ALWAYS outside watching you. He never fails to visit you. Even if he has a full schedule, he will visit you midnight or early in the morning. Though he never enters the room, I can see he wants to enter. I tried convincing him to enter but he always shake his head and walk offs. Do you want to know why he doesn’t want to enter? It’s because he doesn’t want to disturb us.”

 

I look at Hee Na with shock written on my face.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, I know it’s hard to accept the fact but…I just want to tell you, Sungmin oppa loves you A LOT. So please stop hurting him…he doesn’t love you the brotherly way but as lovers. Oh and he just ran off, go and catch him back!” Hee Na said and pushes me towards the direction Sungmin ran.

 

Sungmin loves me…he visited me everyday without fail and I didn’t even notice. And there was I sobbing in his arms when he was hurting himself. No wonder each time I cry, he will cry too. I was crying because of Hee Na while he is crying because of me.

 

Cho Kyuhyun! How stupid can you get?

 

I ran and ran but I just couldn’t find Sungmin.

 

Bang! What’s that noise? It sounds like something falling on to the ground hard.

 

Running around a corner and I found Sungmin. Wow…Sungmin’s muscles are not for show. He just defeated four gangsters. Just as I want to run over to him, a knife was place near my neck.

 

“Kyuhyun’s life is hands, Lee Sungmin put your hands up” a husky voice spoke behind me. Sungmin looked at me with concern and fear.

 

“Don’t you dare hurt Kyuhyun!” Sungmin threatened. Sungmin! What are you doing? Just run off!

 

The four defeated gangster stood up and grab Sungmin. The person behind me gave me a kick on my legs and I fell on to the floor. I couldn’t move and could only watch Sungmin getting hurt. The guy with the husky voice, should be the leader, he stop the other four and grab Sungmin by the hair.

 

“Lee Sungmin! Because of your pretty face, my girlfriend dumps me! So if I scar this pretty face…I wonder what will happened…do you know?” the leader said.

 

I widened my eyes with shock. No no no no! But Sungmin showed no fear and retorted back.

 

“This is why your girlfriend dumped you. You push all the blame on someone else and never use your brain to think what’s wrong.”

 

The leader was angry and wanted to plant his fist on to Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

But before he could…police came…I let out a sigh of relief and out.

 

Hrm....this chapter seems a little rush...couldn't help it :P i'm not a very good writer so forgive me! i'm still having a writer's block for eunhae...so I provide you with kyumin instead...i will do my best to get rid of this writer's block and give you a good eunhae! Enjoy this chapter~