The pain...

Will you ever look at me?

 

(Still in Eunhyuk’s P.O.V)

 

When I open the door, Leeteuk Hyung was standing in front of me with red, puffy eyes, I knew he cried. “Lee Hyukjae! Where did you go?! You were so late that even Donghae went out to find you.”

 

I could only stare at my feet guilty. Then suddenly the door open. Donghae came back panting and wet. He looked at me angrily. “Where did you go?! You made me search everywhere for you, under the rain too”

 

“Sorry” I apologized.

 

“Enough with the scolding, let Hyukkie go change, he is soaking wet. You too Donghae” Yesung Hyung said. Immediately I rush off to my room. Tears filled my eyes. I’m such a burden. I kept scolding myself while changing into my pajamas. I didn’t bother to eat my dinner but cry myself to sleep.

 

The next day is another rehearsal. Donghae is mad at me. He ignored me the whole time. Only chatting with Jessica. Hyoyeon looked at me with concern. “Oppa, you look pale. Are you alright?” but before I could even reply, I out.

 

When I open my eyes, I saw Sungmin and Leeteuk looking worried. I tried my best to smile, I knew I had fever. “Rest okay? Manger Hyung let you rest for a day. Sorry but only a day and the doctor said not to starve yourself. If there is no food in the kitchen, you can always ask Ryeowook for help. I’m sure he will cook for you”.

 

“It’s more than enough Hyung, I’m getting better already. Sorry for making you worry but I was just too tired to even eat. I will go drink some water”. I stood up but had some trouble as my legs were like jelly. I walked to the kitchen to get water. I saw Donghae chatting on the phone happily.

 

“Hyuk! You’re alright! Jess sends her regards” Donghae said. I smiled but said nothing. He is no longer mad at me? Of course…after all Jessica called him. After drinking water like I was in the desert without water for weeks, I went back to my room and found Sungmin still there, looking at me with concern.

 

“Hyuk You alright?”

 

“My body is not in pain but” I point to my heart. “But this is…in terrible pain as if it is being crushed without mercy”

 

Another chapter of eunhae(haehyuk)~ please do comment! I love comments~ just one comment can make my day happy~ Hope you enjoy this chapter!