The talk

Will you ever look at me?

 

Sitting in the kitchen alone in the dark with a drink in my hand and looking out to the brightly lit streets.

 

“Sungminnie?” someone called me.

 

“Eunhyuk? You still awake?” I asked as Eunhyuk walked closer to me.

 

“Couldn’t sleep...too many problems…” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“Too many problems with Donghae, am I right?” I continue for him.

 

“My feelings for Donghae were obvious right? But Donghae doesn’t think that way. He thinks we are just close brothers.” Eunhyuk said in a cracked voice.

 

“You have to confess Hyuk…you don’t want to end up like me…” I said, passing Eunhyuk a glass of strawberry milk.

 

“Funny, the two of us talking about love problems in such a sad atmosphere and even funnier, we drinking strawberry milk.” Eunhyuk said while giggling.

 

“Both of us can’t take Soju( alcoholic drink) and you know that too!” I replied.

 

“Oh! I don’t want to see a drunk and aegyo-ing Sungmin in this dorm. No no no” Eunhyuk replied while slipping his strawberry milk.

 

I smiled a little.

 

“Kyuhyun’s a fool. His eyes are always at that woman. Yes, that woman is an angel in white(nurse) and beautiful too. But she is no longer single, she has a boyfriend. I admire Kyuhyun’s courage to continue to woo that woman for so many years even though she has a boyfriend but seriously, he should open his eyes and look around and notice there is someone loving him so much.” Eunhyuk said, taking another slip from his glass.

 

“Love is blind Hyuk…love is to let the other be happy even if to suffer alone”, I said while putting my hand on my heart.

 

“Can we ever having a place in our crushes’ heart Sungminne?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I don’t know but I do know something” I looked straight into Eunhyuk’s eyes. “We have to protect our crushes with our life.” And I turn back to face the streets.

 

“The stars are beautiful” both Eunhyuk and I said.

 

“Who does it remind you of Hyuk?” I asked and finished my milk.

 

“Donghae” Eunhyuk replied with a smile.

“Well…for me. It reminds me of Kyuhyun” I said.