I'm such an idiot....

Will you ever look at me?

 

Switching to Donghae’s P.O.V

 

When I return home, everyone had an emotionless expression. I asked them what’s wrong and they just sigh. Finally, Sungmin told me, “Hyukkie went to take care of Junsu, Junsu got into a car accident and since Hyukkie need time away from SOMEONE, manager Hyung made Hyukkie stay there for 2 weeks.” I stare at Sungmin for a while to absorb the information.

 

Hyukjae is gone for 2 weeks! How can I survive without…hang on…I broke his heart, how could I act like nothing had happened. Oh better call Junsu and check whether is he alright.

 

After calling and gotten a long lecture from Junsu saying how pale Hyukjae was and how swollen his eyes were, made me more guilty. Aishi…I will miss that monkey…WAIT! I have Jessica…why should I miss him.

 

Switching to Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

Junsu gave me a day off from his tortures. I called Sungmin out to learn martial arts. I took an interest in it. It’s so cool~ and it’s also a form of defense and protection. As an idol, sometimes this is needed.

 

After the fruitful lesson, Sungmin bring me to a café, there isn’t much people. He wanted to talk. I knew it got to do with Donghae…but surprisingly it didn’t. Sungmin was happy for me that I look more healthy and happy. Maybe it’s because of Junsu’s teasing. Sometimes it reminds me of Donghae’s teasing, but there is no way I’m going to tell Sungmin about it. Everything I do always reminds me of Donghae.

 

Switching back to Donghae’s P.O.V

 Everything I do always reminds me of Hyukjae…after the confession thingy, I don’t dare call him Hyukkie anymore. I’m afraid Jessica will be jealous. 2 weeks without Hyukjae, I don’t know whether I can survive. I miss him a lot. More than when Jessica broke up with me. What’s with me…I sound like a love sick fool that lost something precious. Precious…my precious monkey…MY? Something is definitely wrong with me…I need help…

 

“With what?” Yesung asked. I jumped! When was he behind me…? How did he know I need help? “If you are wondering how I know you need help, well because you said out loud your thought”, he replied. Is he a mind reader? “Oh and I’m not a mind reader.”

 

But he just answered my question. “So? Spill out your question. Maybe I can help”.

I look at him and start asking.

 

“Why do I miss Hyukjae more than when Jessica broke up with me?” I asked.

 

“Because he is more special to you”.

 

“Why do I feel guilty and regretful when I reject Hyukjae?”

 

“Because he has an important place in your heart.”

 

I was astonished by the things that Yesung said to me.

 

“Why didn't I realize his feelings earlier?”

 

“Because you only had eyes on Jessica. Oh and because you are dumb.”

 

Ok…did Hyung just insulted me…

 

“Why is Hyukjae special to me?”

 

“Ok...that’s a stupid question, it’s because he is always there for you.”

 

I don’t know why but I felt tears flowing down my cheeks.

 

“Hyung do you think I can get Hyukjae back…because I realize my true feeling, a little too late…”

 

Yesung smiled and replied, “Yes because there might be a chance that he still loves you and no because he might move on and love someone else.”

 

“Nooooo! I can’t imagine Hyukjae with someone else! He is mine and only mine!” I talked back.

 

“Then what are you waiting for? Break up with Jessica and get Hyukjae back. You love Hyukjae all the time and not Jessica you idiot.” Yesung said as an encouragement.

 

Ok…all I need to do is break up with Jessica and get Hyukjae back, and I have a plan to get Hyukjae back…but how do I break up with Jessica without hurting her too much…?

 

Ok...i'm going to have a writer's block....WAIT FOR ME! please have patience~ Thank you for reading and waiting! enjoy this chapter while I rack my brain.