I like Sungmin? No...i think too much...

Will you ever look at me?

 

While Hyukjae was busy dancing….

 

Sungmin P.O.V

 

While in the dorm, Kyuhyun, Henry and I were free. We had no schedules for the day. Henry and I played music and sang together, while Kyuhyun was alone in our room playing star craft. Henry suddenly suggested, “Hyung why not have a duet with Kyuhyun? You two sound awesome together.”

 

I was tongue-tied but managed to find an excuse. “No please…don’t disturb Kyuhyun when he is playing” Henry puff out his cheeks “ok…”

 

Because of the cuteness, I couldn’t help but pinch his cheeks and say, “mochi~”

-------------------------

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

But it was not even one hour and I stop playing. I kept hearing Sungmin’s angelic voice and I couldn’t concentrate. I don’t understand why I dislike it when Henry gets too close to Sungmin. I went out and found Sungmin and Henry fooling around. “ahem” I faked a cough to get their attention. Yes I sure got their attention, now I’m running away from them! They want to tickle me! But I immediately stop running after Sungmin fell. Henry and I rushed to him and Sungmin used Henry as support but he didn’t even dare touch me. I’m not a lion, even if I’m one, Sungmin won’t be afraid. So why is Sungmin avoiding me? I hate it when we are not close. I miss his warmth and aegyo around me. Hang on...what’s with me? I sound like a love sick fool. Wait…I am..have I? Have I fallen for Sungmin? No No that’s impossible…right…?

 

End of Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

Back to Sungmin P.O.V

 

“Kyuhyun? Kyu? YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!” I shouted but Kyuhyun seems to be in his dreamland. I look at Henry and he looks back at me and shrugged his shoulders. Then suddenly Kyuhyun starts shaking his head. What’s wrong with him… he is making me worry. Is he thinking of Hee Na again? The thought that Kyuhyun is thinking of Hee Na makes me sad and jealous. No…I don’t have the right to be jealous in the first place.

 

Suddenly two arms wrap around my waist. “Hyung! Kyuhyun is scary! What’s with him? I’m scared”. Henry said in a trembling voice. I pat his head and walk towards Kyuhyun. He looks…troubled? By what? “Kyu?” I whispered, trying not scare him. He is not responding, I got a little annoyed by this so I cupped his face with my hands, making his mouth into an 8.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What wrong? I being calling you for like 4 times!” I said and look into his eyes. He looked shock. Then he mumbled,” sorry” while blushing and he run off to our room. Hang on! Did he just blush!?

 

“Henry…I think the sky is falling. Kyuhyun just blushed” I said to Henry.

 

“OH MY SHISUS! OH MY MY MY” Henry shouted.

 

Swtiching to Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

I rushed to my room and lean against the door that I closed. I lift my hand to my heart, why is it beating so fast? First I start thinking that I like Sungmin, second I found Sungmin’s eyes beautiful and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Third my heart is beating too fast. This happened to me when I first met Hee Na…OH! Yes Hee Na, how could I forget her? I love her too much to forget her…what happen with Sungmin was an accident. Ya ya that right…I think too much. Better get some sleep…

 

HI! Kyuhyun likes Sungmin but thinks that he just lack of sleep and was thinking rubbish. Will kyuhyun realise that he really love sungmin before it's too late? Next chapter will be eunhae! but i have a bad feeling for Hyukkie...so enjoy this chapter and 

TO BE CONTINUED XD