Forgetting him...but I still yearn for him...

Will you ever look at me?

 

Back to Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

That night, Donghae drag me to the balcony. I already know what he wanted to say so I made some preparation for my wounded heart.

 

Donghae took a deep breath and said, “Hyukjae can you stop disturbing us? I love Jessica and I will never love you so stop wasting your time”

 

I tried to fight back.

 

“I love you! I will-“

 

But Donghae cut me off. “You are being selfish! I don’t love you and never will! Stop everything you are doing…you are annoying and if you continue to disturb us, we won’t even be friends”.

 

I was dumbstruck; I look directly into Donghae’s eyes, those eyes that were always so mesmerising is now filled with anger and a hint of…sadness? No no, why would Donghae be sad…he is angry…

 

“I’m sorry…I won’t show up in front of you two…” I said and ran off to my room with tears flowing down my cheeks. I knew he was going to say that but I didn’t know it will hurt so much. Why did I even confess? I almost destroyed our friendship and we will never be the same anymore. If I kept it to myself, we won’t even argue and we will remain to be good friends! It’s my entire fault…

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Ok I told Hyukjae hurtful things…but it’s for Jessica and our relationship. But why does it hurt to see Hyukjae cry? I ruffled my hair angrily and let out my anger and confusion. “AHHHHHH!” I shouted but not loud enough to wake up the members. Why do I feel regretful? Maybe it’s because of our long friendship I had with him. I could never stand him cry and this time it’s me that caused him to cry…I hope he will be fine tomorrow…AISHI! I’m such an idiot! How could he be fine tomorrow? Tomorrow is the real dance performance, he will be seeing me and Jessica together…that will hurt him a lot…aishi…I care for him too much…

 

The next day….

 

During breakfast time, I could see Hyukjae with red and puffy eyes. He must have cried all night. He even sat furthest from me. I finished eating but he still eating slowly, no appetite I guess. After a few minutes, he finally finished eating. We both got ready and sat in the car. He had his earphone on and he leans on the window. I was playing on my Ipad that a fan gave. The road was bumpy and because of that, Hyukjae bumps his head on the window. I immediately rub his head gently. I could see him blushing, he always look so cute while blushing. Wait! I just thought that he is cute! AISHI! But he push my hand away and said, “don’t feel pity for me…I will be alright”

 

Back to Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

Why is he treating me so gently? Does he know that every gentle touch he gave me makes me feel that there is hope? I need sometime without him to forget about him…

 

After the dance performance…

 

He and Jessica makes a good couple…I can only stand aside and bless them to last long. I’m so tired; I want to go home fast. I want to tell Donghae that I’m going to home first but I can’t. I will disturb them, so I told Hyoyeon that I leaving first. She nods her head and told me to take care because I look pale. Do I? The moment I reach home, I hit the bed. After a few minutes of napping, my phone rang. It was manager Hyung…and there I thought there might be a chance that Donghae called me, wondering did I safely arrive home. Manger told me the news; I widened my eyes and immediately rush off. I arrived at Junsu’s dorm. He opens the door with his bandaged arm.

 

“JUNSU! Are you alright? That’s a lot of bandages…”

 

“I’m fine Hyukkie, just a small car accident”.

 

Yes, Junsu my best friend got into a car accident. Manger Hyung called me to take care of Junsu because everyone has schedules besides me.

 

I snap out of my thoughts when I felt warm digits on my cheeks. Junsu was touching my cheeks with his hand that was not in a cast. “Hyukkie, it’s been a while and you gotten skinner and paler. Are you alright?”

 

I broke down, I hug him and cried. Junsu hug me back and rock me to and fro as comfort. He drew circles on my back and hummed some random melody but it was beautiful to my ears. After a while I stop crying and told him everything. He just smiles at me and hold my hands. “You did well, take a rest”.

 

He made me sit on the couch, and he calls someone. After a while, Sungmin arrives. He hugged Junsu and put a big bag beside me, hang on I know that bag…IT’S MINE.

“All your necessities are in it, you are staying here for 2 weeks. Treat it like a holiday but remember, you are here to take care of Junsu”. And off Sungmin went.

 

“Hyukkie lets make full use of this time to be together! I miss you so much!” And that’s how I start my life in Junsu house, it’s like heaven…no scratch that, it’s like hell! Junsu made me do a lot of stuff. Like cleaning the house, do his laundries and cook for him. I had my revenge by making his simple underwear to all sorts of weird colours underwear. PAYBACK! At night, I don’t have to worry of being alone. Junsu will hug me tightly and I will snuggle onto his chest. Like old times…except there is no Donghae to hug me from the back…AISHI I have to stop thinking about him!

 

Hi~ Sorry to all Junsu fans, I had to add him and make him invovle in a car accident. T.T enjoy this chapter! and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!  XD