A happy ending

Will you ever look at me?

 

Hyukjae P.O.V

 

We were about to end the day by having a stroll in the park. We held each other’s hands tightly, enjoying each other’s presence. Then it’s that feeling again…that cold stare. I turn my head back and forth to find out if anyone is staring, but we are the only ones in the park.

 

“Hyukkie what’s wrong?”

 

“Hae…do you feel an intense stare…it’s like shooting daggers at me…”

 

“No…ok...maybe a little. Maybe it’s a fan that is jealous?”

 

“No way…if it’s a fan, we can hear her or him squealing by now.”

 

“True…Hyukkie relax and enjoy this lovely time.”

 

“Ok!” I said. Donghae then just stare at me. I gave him a questioning look. “Why are you so cute?” he asked and pinched my cheeks, making my cheeks redder.

 

Suddenly, I smell something funny…and it’s…making me…dizzy…and Donghae seems to be feeling it too and I lost conscious.

 

 

I open my eyes slowly. I can see Donghae…tied up!? I shot open my eyes and tried to run to him but realize I’m tied up too, but something is wrong here…

 

Because of my commotion, Donghae woke up too. He seems as shock as me. Then the memories came flashing back into me. We had our date, and then smelt something funny and black out.

 

Then we heard footsteps, Donghae mouthed to me to pretend to be unconscious, and so I did. We both pretend to be unconscious but seems like the person that walked in, knew.

 

“I know you are awake, I got some things to tell you,” a male voice spoke.

 

I open my eyes and saw the man. The man had muscles and he is wearing a suit? He seems polite and trained…? He gives of a feel…like Siwon?

 

“I’m not sure whether you know me or not but let me introduce myself. I’m Jessica’s bodyguard, Hyun Bin. Jessica ordered me to capture the two of you here and force Donghae-shi to watch Hyukjae-shi by three guys.”

 

I widened my eyes because of shock and fear. by three guys? NO!

 

“Dare lay a finger on MY Hyukkie, I will kill you!” Donghae said in the scariest tone I ever heard. Donghae never talked like that before…and it scares me a little.

 

But this Hyun Bin guy ignore Donghae’s threats and continue talking.

 

“I’m also a good friend of Hyoyeon. She told me about how you two are meant to be together and I know Jessica’s bad behavior so I won’t do anything to harm you. So Donghae-shi you can relax.”

 

“So that’s why I felt weird…” I said.

 

Hyun Bin and Donghae look at me, confused. The ropes are not tied tightly, I can easily untie myself.

 

Hyun Bin smiled and said, “I didn’t want to harm you so I tie the rope loosely.”

 

Donghae and I removed the ropes and hug each other tightly. Hyun Bin looked at us and smiled, like giving us his blessing but soon his smile is removed with a frown. “We have to leave this place soon; Jessica is coming with the three guys. These three guys are just random gangsters picked up on the streets.”

 

We ran to the exit lead by Hyun Bin. But it seems like we are too late, Jessica is there…with more than three guys!

 

“Leaving already? And how dare you Hyun Bin?! You know betrayer never have a good endings” Jessica said in a sarcastic tone.

 

Hyun Bin whispered to us, “I will distract the guys while you two run. Don’t worry, I’m trained to fight.”

 

But I’m still worried; there are 10 people or even more. If something were to happen to him…I will be guilty forever.

 

Soon, I snap out of my thoughts because the guys are walking towards us. Hyun Bin stood in front of us to protect us. And then bang! They started the fight. Donghae hold on to my hand and ran towards the exit.

 

Jessica immediately screams to some of the guys to capture us.

 

Four guys came running towards us, fast. They tried to grab us but I pick up my courage and replay what Sungmin had told me when we had our sparring.

 

“Never use your martial arts for attacking people but to protect your love ones and yourself.”

 

I gave one of them a high kick and the other three stood rooted to the ground because of surprise. I took my chance and start attacking them. After a while, they are all defeated. Then I felt something behind me so I turn around to find the first guy I attacked, trying to use his pocket knife to stab me but my lovely Donghae gave him a punch in the face, I think broking his nose in the process.

 

“My wifey Hyukkie, since when are you so strong?” Donghae asked.

 

“Since I asked Sungmin Hyung to teach me martial arts and since when did you learn to punch like that?” I replied.

 

“I asked Kibum to teach me a little about boxing.” Donghae replied with a smirk.

 

I giggled but got interrupted because of a high pitch ‘kyaaaaa’ from Jessica.

 

Hyun Bin stood in front of Jessica while she sat on the floor protecting her face. I felt pity for her.

 

Then…”Donghae! Hyukkie! Are you alright?” Leeteuk shouted while running towards us. Behind him were the members and Hyoyeon.

 

Leeteuk lift up our arms and start checking us whether we had injuries. “Hyoyeon told us that she received a call to come here immediately.”

 

I smiled at Hyoyeon and said thanks. Heechul then walked towards Jessica.

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Heechul point his index finger at Jessica and threaten her, “Harm any of us and I will destroy your life. I, Kim Heechul can say these words mean I can do it. Mark my words Jessica or you will feel the wrath,” and he smirked. The power of Kim Heechul is scary.

 

And Jessica cried there alone while they leave.

 

Hyukjae P.O.V

 

I can see sparks flying around Hyoyeon and Hyun Bin…maybe I can play cupid next time for them. But for now, I will enjoy my time with Donghae. I can see the Kyumin couple having fun too.

 

A few days later, we were the busiest couple ever. Fans posted some pictures of us in the amusement park and Sungmin got jealous. He forced Kyuhyun to go to the amusement park as a date. You know how crazy Sungmin is on the roller coaster. He can re-ride it forever.

 

But what is most important is, everyone is safe and happy. Even of beautiful and kind ELFs are happy. 

 

The end! i hope you enjoy it! and about my new story, just search for eunhae , kyumin or yewon and try find my name~  I had a great time writing this story and reading your comments. They make me smile! thank you sooooooooo much. oh and Hyun Bin is just a name i thought of. All rights to rightful owner for the picture!