Let me love you

Will you ever look at me?

 

Still in Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

I open my eyes and let the lights blind me for a few seconds. After a while, I look around and found myself in a hospital. Everything was white. I tried to lift my hand but couldn’t.

 

I look at the soft hand that was holding mine. Sungmin…

 

SUNGMIN! I push him up and look at his injuries. This caused the once sleeping Sungmin to wake up. “Kyu?” Sungmin said in a sleepy tone.

 

“Sungmin! you got so many injuries! Why aren’t you in bed resting? How do you feel?” I questioned him in one breath.

 

“Kyu~ I’m fine. The doctor said I had minor injuries and I’m recovering fast. You slept for a day, do you know that?” Sungmin replied

 

I shake my head. “The doctor said it’s because you experience a mental break down. I guess that gangster that put the knife on your neck shock you.”

 

I shake my head again. Sungmin look at me with a questioning look and a small pout. I felt like pecking on those lips. Ahhh Kyuhyun you haven explained to Sungmin yet!

 

“I got double blow, the fight really shocked me. The other one is-“ I cut my sentence and hold Sungmin’s hands and look at him lovingly.

 

“Is because I was so stupid to not realize your feelings. Hee Na told me about you coming to visit me everyday when I was in hospital. Oh! I hug Hee Na is because I thought someone was pestering her so I kinda…sorry…” I explained.

 

Sungmin look at me with teary eyes. “I, Cho Kyuhyun love Lee Sungmin forever and ever. So Minnie, please be my girlf- I mean boyfriend” I proposed.

 

Sungmin let that crystal like tears flow down his cheeks and hug me tight. I could feel him nodding on my chest. I pull him away from the hug and kiss away the tears.

 

“It’s always been you loving, now let yourself be love” I said and kiss him on the lips. Soft and addicting, making me wanting more but before I could.

 

“snap” I pull away from the kiss and look angrily at the maker of the noise. Hee Na was there giggling and holding her camera.

 

“That was sooo cute! Now I know why sooo many ELFs support Kyumin~” Hee Na exclaim.

Sungmin hide his face using my chest. I know he is blushing because his ears are already red. I smile at his cute action. I should make sure he can only blush because of me. He is too cute when he blushes.

 

“Can I take another picture?” Hee Na asked. I gave her the I’m-enjoying-Sungmin’s-cuteness-so-leave face.

 

She pout at me and left but before the door closes completely, she gave me a thumbs up. I chuckled because of that. I have this feeling she is going to be a Kyumin fan.

 

Sungmin release himself from the hug and look at me. Those eyes never fail to captivate me. I was expecting him to say something but he just hugs me again and mumbled something. But I heard it loud and clear. He said, “It’s like a dream come true.” I laugh out loud because of that.

 

Sungmin pouts at me and turn around, ignoring me. After I calm down, I back hugged him and said, “because this never a dream. I do love you and I will never let anyone have you.” and here we go again~ Sungmin’s ears are red again. How cute can my bunny get? That’s right MY bunny.

 

End of Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

Switching to Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Alright I’m all set. I called Jessica out and she say to meet at her favorite hair salon.

I’m just right outside the salon. Her hair dresser was busying doing his work. I open the door and heard their conversation.

 

“So Jessica, how’s Donghae? Is he a good boyfriend?” the hair dresser asked.

 

“So so, if I get tired of him, I can just dump him. I did it once, I can do it again. I mean my suitors are limitless. Donghae is like a tool for me to get always from those crazy suitors.” Jessica said in a sarcastic tone. I couldn’t believe my ears. I rejected Hyukkie for this kind of girl? How stupid can I get?

 

Finally the hair dresser finished and Jessica stood up and turns around. She looks shock to see me standing there without any emotions. “H-hae how long had you been standing there?” she asked.

 

“Long enough to hear you saying that I’m just a tool but its ok, because I called you out is to break up with you. And there I was worrying you will get hurt. Jessica Jung, we are over. No we won’t even together in the beginning because you didn’t love me and I was foolish to think I was in love with you. Goodbye.” I said and left her speechless.

Time to find Hyukkie! I dare to call Hyukjae, Hyukkie now.

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Jessica was speechless but soon she became angry. “No one dumps me, only I can dump others. Lee Donghae I will get you for this!” she smirked and continued,

 

“And the one you love”

 

>.< sorry! another chapter with failed english! ya~ kyuhyun and sungmin are together now! now donghae has to get hyukkie! but what is jessica planing? wait for the update and foud out! enjoy~