It hurts so much to see you cry

Will you ever look at me?

 

Today we are leaving Seoul to go to Japan for SMTOWN. We still have 3 hours before riding the car to the airport. Everyone was excited and chatting with each other. But only Kyuhyun was in my mind. I haven seen him since thirty minutes ago. Yes, just thirty minutes and I’m already missing him.

 

I walked into his room, finding him curled up like a ball at one corner, beside him was his phone. I picked up his phone and placed it on his bed.

 

“Kyu?” I said while walking towards him.

 

He didn’t respond but I knew what can cause our evil maknae to curl up like a ball.

 

“ Park Hee Na” I said and felt a stab in my heart. Saying Kyuhyun’s crush sure has an impact on me.

 

And finally, Kyuhyun looked up. His face was red and his cheeks shows signs of crying. Looking at those tear stained cheeks makes my heart hurt.

 

“hyu-ng..” Kyuhyun said a cracked voice.

 

“Stop crying Kyuhyun…each and every time I see you cry because of her…It breaks my heart. Just-just for me…please stop crying…” I begged him while kneeling in front of him. Having the same eye level.

 

Slowly, he lifted his hands towards my face and wiped off the tears that I unknowingly had.

 

“Hyung…why are you crying?” he asked me.

 

Because I love you and it hurts to see you cry.

 

“Because, you cry I cry with you, you smile I smile with you, you being evil I be evil with you” I replied.

 

“Hyung…since when were you so silly” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Ever since I fell in love with you…

 

“I don’t know Kyu…” I answered.

 

“Mind sharing your problem?” I said, I wanted to know why he was crying.

 

“Hyung…you do know I message Hee Na every day and she started to reply to tell me to stop disturbing her. But I was too stubborn and I continued. Till today…she messaged me before I did. It was a picture of her and her boyfriend in the registration centre for marriage. She told me to stop disturbing her and her…husband…” Kyuhyun paused to wipe his tears that were falling.

He looked straight into my eyes and I shivered. Those dark brown orbs that were staring at me were full of sadness.

 

“Hyung” he called me. “You are crying again” he continued and wiped my tears again.

 

“Hyung, stop crying or else I won’t tell you what happened” Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

 

“At least you are still evil…now continue” I talked back.

 

“After seeing that picture, I felt as if the whole world was dark and everything was blurring. And I remembered me crying to sleep. Till you woke me up.” And Kyuhyun ended what he wanted to say.

 

“So…what do you want to do now?” I asked him.

 

He smirked again and whispered into my ear. “Attack you”

 

I widened my eyes and he started to tickle me. We were playing like there was no end till Leeteuk come in and told us to get ready to leave. I knew Kyuhyun was just trying to change the subject. And true enough, Kyuhyun’s sadness did not end.

 

He ended up tearing in the airport as he received another message from Hee Na. She told Kyuhyun not to be too sad because of the picture.

 

How could Kyuhyun not be sad? Kyuhyun had loved no…it should be has love her for many years.

 

In the airport, I tried my best to cover Kyuhyun’s face from the camera. His face was all red and he still had signs of crying. It pains me to see him cry like this.

 

It really hurts…

 

PLEASE READ THIS: Park Hee Na is just a name i made up! Its not true so pleaseeeeeeeee don't misunderstood. THANK YOU  *90 degree bow*