Eunhae can never be real...

Will you ever look at me?

 

After breakfast, manager rush us to get ready to out respective places to work. As for me and Donghae, was to rehearse for the dance. The following day will be the actual performance. In the van, Jessica is still with us.

 

Donghae and Jessica talk non stop. I was silently listening to my Ipod. I know Donghae won’t talk to me since Jessica is having all his attention. Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a message from Sungmin Hyung!

 

‘Hyukkie Fighting’

 

I smile at the message, suddenly Donghae sat closer to me and asked “Hyukkie who sent you a message? Why are you smiling so sweetly? Why won’t you talk to me? why-“

 

“STOP! Too much questions!” I interrupted Donghae. “Sungmin sent me a message, I was smiling so swe-sweetly?” I asked Donghae back.

 

“Yes, you were smiling sweetly. So why won’t you talk to me?” Donghae asked me back with those puppy eyes.

 

I blushed when he said I was smiling sweetly and I blushed even more when I look into those puppy eyes.

 

“I don’t…know…” exactly, I was just jealous that Jessica had all his attention.

 

Finally we reached the dance studio, Hyoyeon was already in it. We practiced till the dance was perfect.

 

After an hour, we took a break. I went to get water for Donghae and Jessica…since they went outside to have a talk. I found them at a corner near the dance studio.

 

“Hae ah~ please for my sake, ignore Hyukjae-shi will you? My heart hurts each time you look at him…” Jessica cried. But to me, she was just crying crocodile tears.

 

“Ok…for your sake, I will do anything. Even if he is my good friend, I can’t let him hurt you and disturb us. I will tell him to stop” Donghae replied.Tears roll down my cheeks, I guess thats the end for me. Eunhae can never be real...

Sorry for the short chapter! i'm just saving the good part for the next chapter! >.< next chapter will be about kyumin! so Kyumin fans~ get ready~