It's ok...right?

Will you ever look at me?

 

(Author’s P.O.V)

 

The next morning, Jessica came very early to make breakfast for everyone. But Ryeowook was faster. Ryeowook prefer Eunhyuk as Donghae’s girfr- I mean boyfriend. Jessica could only pout but suddenly she got an idea. That is to wake Donghae up. She sneaks into Donghae’s room and peck on his cheeks but it didn’t work. So she wanted to kiss Donghae on the lips but…

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I entered Donghae’s room to wake him up as Ryeowook is almost done. When I enter, I saw Jessica trying to kiss Donghae but I won’t let her. “Jessica that’s not the way to wake him up. You have to do this” I said while climbing onto Donghae’s bed. I hugged his back and Donghae stirred and turn around and hug me back. I always do this to wake him up so he is very used to it. I blushed as his face was very close to mine. I wanted to kiss him too but I’m still a third party, I can’t do this. That too mean and it will hurt Jessica because I know the pain.

 

“And do this!” I said and tickle Donghae. He immediately shot up laughing. “YA! Hyukkie! Stop ahhhhhhhhhhh!” after I had fun, I stop. Jessica could only stand there with shock and anger written on her face. Donghae then notice Jessica, “Jess! I was dreaming about you~ oh but what are you doing here?”

 

Dreaming about her….even in his dreams is her…hae ah…what about me? I almost cry but I have to stay firm in front of Jessica, I can’t let her know I’m losing.

 

“I’m trying to wake you up” Jessica replied. “Oh sorry baby, only Hyukkie and Leeteuk Hyung could wake me up” “And heechul hyung too” I added.

 

Jessica looked as though she want to kill me but Ryeowook interrupt. “Breakfast is ready!”

 

At the dining room…

 

Jessica and I wanted to feed Donghae at the same time. Donghae first reaction was to eat from me like usually but Jessica let out a “ahem!” to get Donghae’s attention.

“Darling say ahhhhhhh” Jessica said. Donghae looked at Jessica then back to me. “Hae~ let me feed you~ I’m your girlfriend right~” Jessica whined.

 

I swallowed on my saliva and gain more courage. “But hae this is your favourite dish” I said.

 

“Let me remind you! You are just a third party. Don’t come in between us!” Jessica hissed at me. I looked at Sungmin Hyung for some courage. Sungmin gave me a nod as a signal ‘fighting’. Then I look back at Jessica. “Yes I’m a third party; if your love is strong you won’t be afraid of me coming between you two”

 

“Hae~ Eunhyuk-shi is bullying me~” Jessica whined. I widened my mouth because of shock. She lost to me in talking and complained to Donghae that I was bullying her!? How could she!

 

Donghae looked at me and said “sorry Hyukkie…jess is my girlfriend and you are a third party”. Crack…I could hear my heart breaking….

 

Jessica smirked and said “Hae say ahhhh” and Donghae ate it. I then put the food on Donghae’s plate with a trembling hand “It’s ok” I whispered while holding back my tears.

 

hi~keep the comments coming! i love reading your comments! it makes me happy~ enjoy~~~