They are together again...

Will you ever look at me?

 

Still in Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

 

The next day, Donghae went out. I’m sure he went out to find Jessica. I felt tears filling my eyes, I close my eyes and force those tears back in. I’m not going to cry, I have to stay strong.

 

After a few hours of boredom, I decided to ask manager hyung for a day off. By a day I mean 24 hours from now. Manager hyung allowed me since I don’t have schedule, “You look pale, you need to taker a breather”. I smiled and thanked him.

 

I went out and took the elevator. When I reach the first floor, Donghae was right in front of me. He hugged me tight and jumped like a kid. “She wants me back and I agreed! We are a couple now, haesica! Hyukkie, you’re the first one to know!” I widened my eyes because of the shock. I’m the first to know…

 

Donghae pulled off from the hug and said, “I’m going to tell the rest! See ya!” and he entered the elevator. I knew I’m going to cry again.

 

So I ran to the dance studio. I played some random music and danced till my heart content. After an hour of dancing non stop, I fell to the ground. Panting and crying at the same time. All the memories of Donghae past through my mind.

 

Suddenly, the door opened. “Oppa…” it was Hyoyeon. “Oppa…I heard the news from Jessica…you alright?”

 

“Ya I’m alright, just heart broken”. I gave her a pathetic smile while lying on the floor. Behind her was Sungmin, “I heard the news from Donghae too”.

 

After a few seconds of silence, Sungmin suggested something, “You want to learn marital arts from me?”

 

I knew why Sungmin suggested that. He wanted me to forget about Donghae for a while, I appreciate his concern and nodded me head. “May I join in too Sungmin Oppa?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“The more the merrier” and we start with our first lesson.     

 

WOW hyukkie learning martial arts! Sorry for this short update! Hope you enjoy it! Please comment!!!! XD