It hurts to know

Will you ever look at me?

 

(still in Eunhyuk’s P.O.V)

After the first lesson of martial arts, I realised Sungmin hyung is scary but we had fun.

 

A few days later….

 

Donghae remain like a teenage girl that is in love. Every morning, he will talk about Jessica and him. I never listened to what he says but my heart did. It breaks each time the word Jessica comes out from his mouth.

 

Today, our evil maknae couldn’t stand it and told Donghae to quit talking about Jessica. I made a mental note to thank Kyuhyun later. Kyuhyun asked me whether it was annoying to listen to Donghae’s love story. Donghae gave me the puppy eyes too. But my heart was too broken to melt anymore.

 

I ignored the question and stood up and left. “Whats wrong with Hyukjae?” Kyuhyun asked and Leeteuk smack him on the head “Its Hyukjae Hyung to you”. I only heard that part of the conversation as I was too far from the dorm. I climb the stairs slowly that leads to the rooftop. Finally I was at the rooftop. I lie on the floor and looked up at the sky. The clouds were moving slowly, it was beautiful. Suddenly, the door opens. “Strawberry milk?” Sungmin hyung asked. I smiled and took a carton from his hands. He had one for himself too.

 

“Having problems with Kyuhyun again?”

 

“Speak about yourself…but this is what had happened…”

 

End of Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

 

(Sugmin’s flashback and ‘story’)

 

I found Kyuhyun curled up like a ball at one corner. He was sobbing. I hugged him tight and hummed a random song. He stops sobbing and looked up at me. “Hyung I had a dream”. “Tell me about it” I asked. “I dreamt about Hee Na again. I was in the hospital and she came in everyday to check on me. She would talk to me and made me laugh. I miss those days; she would always entertain me because you guys are too busy with your schedules. Because of the closeness I had with Hee Na, I fell in love with her more and more deep. But that was in the past. It’s over” Kyuhyun ended and fell asleep in my arms. Now I was the one crying. I knew all along that Hee Na could make Kyuhyun laugh….

 

Because I was outside Kyuhyun’s ward and watching silently over him. I didn’t dare to enter because Kyuhyun looked so happy with Hee Na.

 

And I ended my story. Eunhyuk looked at me and said, “seems like both of us are not meant to be with our crushes”. I nodded my head and looked up at the sky, Eunhyuk did the same too.

 

I hope you are not confuse. this story is meant to be in sungmin P.O.V so whenever one person's P.O.V ended, the story will be told in Sungmin's P.O.V. Hope you enjoy this chapter! sorry about the short kyumin...next chapter will be about haehyuk again! >.< oh just to avoid confusion. Donghae is dominant and Eunhyuk is submissive.