Unleashing my weapons...

Will you ever look at me?

 

While Jessica is planning her evil plan…

 

Donghae went to buy his secret weapons to fight against Hyukjae’s sadness and tears.

 

(I’m not telling you what weapons XD…continue reading and you will know)

 

I asked Leeteuk hyung to call Hyukkie for me; I don’t want to make Hyukkie get suspicious if I called.

 

I force everyone to leave the dorm for the night and come back the next morning.

Now I just have to wait for the main character to come back home, to me.

 

I can hear the doorknob twisting; someone is opening the door. Hyukkie!

 

He opens the door with his eyes wide open. He seems shock, of course with this handsome fishy prince staring and there is no one else in the dorm…YAH Lee Donghae what are you thinking?...

 

“Lee Hyukjae, I apologies for breaking your heart and making you cry. Accept this dozen of strawberry milk as my apology” I said and showed him the box of strawberry milk on the floor.

 

He looked at me with his still wide eyes. “is this handsome fishy forgiven?” I asked and made puppy eyes and a pout. My aegyo is a good weapon to melt Hyukkie’s heart and I hope it still works.

 

Hyukkie finally smiles and said, “How could I not forgive this fishy while he is doing his aegyo and say no to STRAWBERRY MILK?”

 

“Ya~ my wifey forgive me!” I sang and went round Hyukkie. I can see he is blushing like mad~

 

He gave me a small punch on my chest and complained, “Who said I’m yours? Don’t let Jessica hear that.”

 

“That woman? She is heartless and I dumped her. She doesn’t deserve or appreciated my love…unlike someone that I’m going to court”, I exclaimed

 

Hyukkie suddenly had teary eyes! I quickly cupped his face with my hands and asked, “What’s wrong Hyukkie? Why are you crying?”

 

“Beccause…you never look at me. Don’t I deserve your love?” Hyukkie retorted while his tears flow down his porcelain cheeks that had a hint of pink.

 

“My silly monkey~ the one I love is you. After Yesung Hyung knock some sense into me and seeing Jessica’s true colours, I realize the one I love is you and it always been.” I said while wiping away his tears.

 

This time Hyukkie blushed and if I were to put a strawberry beside his cheeks, it will be camouflaged.

 

I went behind the kitchen counter and took out a BIG basket of strawberries and kneed in front of my blushing Hyukkie. You heard it! He is MINE.

 

“Hyukkie, let me court you and heal your broken heart” I said.

 

Hyukkie kneed in front of me and ate one of the strawberries. “You already healed my heart and there’s no need to court me because I love you a lot more than you think.”

 

I smiled widely and place the basket on the floor and hug Hyukkie tight and spin him around. “Hyukkie is mine~” I sang.

 

After the crazy spin, I put Hyukkie down gently and kiss him sweetly.

 

“I love you Hyukkie.”

 

“I love you too Hae”

 

And we kissed again~ his lips are so sweet and my arms held tightly on his waist while he put his arms around my neck. After we pulled away from the kiss because of the lack of air, I asked him for a favor, “Hyukkie I know you still need to stay with Junsu for a few more days…but can you come back earlier?”

 

Hyukkie pouted and thought hard. He looks so cute! “I don’t know…I have to ask Junsu about it.”

 

I nod my head and hug him again. I’m a hug-a-holic ok! And pick up a strawberry and feed Hyukkie. I’m not going to tell you our lovely moments~

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

While Eunhae(Haehyuk) is having their sweet times, someone is outside the door eavesdropping to their conversation.

 

“So you dump me because of HIM? Ok…I get you two for this! I will make you kneed in front of me and beg for forgiveness.” That someone said while smirking and dialed a number on her phone. 

 

Thats right! Donghae's weapons are starwberries and strawberry milk! Had a hard time getting rid of this writer's block! >.< What will Jessica do? what is she planning? Found out in the next chatpter! And i have this feeling that this story is coming to an end...but already had another story in my mind! I will post the link for my new story after this story ends. Please remember to comment comment comment!