Eunhae(haehyuk) Are they dating again?

Will you ever look at me?

 

This whole fanfiction is in Sungmin P.O.V but when I change P.O.V, I will state down who is it. (just a reminder)

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

After the talk with Sungmin, I tried my best to confess, but somehow it always failed. After SMTOWN, I decided to confess straight forwardly.

 

But I couldn’t because a sudden performance was coming up. Me, Donghae, Hyoyeon and Jessica are busy preparing for it. With Jessica around, I feel so distant from Donghae, even Hyoyeon sensed it. Jessica and Donghae dated before and I’m sure they still have feelings for each other. There goes my idea to confess. Thrown into the deepest part of my heart.

 

After a few days, I found Donghae happier. I know that I’m not the cause. Today, he told everyone he was going for a date. After he left, manager told me to follow him. If there is any fan that spotted them, I have to rush to the scene and pretend to be going out with them too. I don’t know who Donghae was going with but…I just have this feeling it’s Jessica.

 

And so I follow him to a romantic street, all the beautiful flowers and heart sign boards and there weren’t much people because of the time.

 

Then I saw Jessica. I felt like the world fell on me. But as my position as a friend and a fellow member, is to make sure he is safe. So I kept following them and I saw the two of them acting all lovely. They went into an accessories shop. I saw Donghae buying a necklace and help Jessica to put on.

 

I couldn’t stand watching anymore. I ran and ran. My feet led me to an empty park. I sat on the bench and cried.

 

Soon the rain pours on me. Even the sky is crying…or is the sky laughing at me till it cried…

I don’t know how long I cried but when the rain stop pouring and gotten dark, I realise it was evening. I had to go back home before manager scolds me. While running I realise I was soaked. My clothes stick on me like glue and I felt awful. 

 

Hi! Its being a while since I update, SORRY i had exams. But its over so i have more time writing. Thank you for your patience~