Three

Last Autumn's Embrace

Hana squinted her eyes and wrinkled her nose as she stared at the big black plastic bags in front of her house. She always disliked this part of the day. The moment when she had to do her father's work.

Sehun had already left a while ago after they hugged goodbye. With a hesitant sigh, she trudged her way towards the black plastic bags and took them in the house. Once all four bags were carried in, she immediately emptied them to look at the contents. Her eyebrows furrowed as she took in the sight of the mess she made while she emptied the bags.

Black boots and shoes, multiple-colored tops, sock of different sizes, and dirty laundry everywhere. Hana massaged her temples in an attempt to relieve the headache that was soon to come. The more she looked at the heaps of clothes, the more stressed she would get. As she picked up the clothes one by one and sorted them in groups, she wondered about what her siblings were doing right now.

Wait. What are you thinking about, Hana? You don't have to worry 'bout them. They are living in wealth and fame for heaven's sake! She thought back. Why would she worry about them when she was the person that she should be worried about? She was doing her father's jobs, worked part-time at Sehun's cafe and still they have not enough money to pay the bills monthly. If it wasn't for her father's gambling-

At the thought of her father, Hana angrily dumped the dirty clothes beside the washing machine for laundry and pushed the other group of attire that needed to be fixed up to the other side with her foot. She silently swore at the pain that shot from her toe as it accidentally hit the edge of the coffee table.

She hopped on one foot and made her way to the sink to clean the wound up. Upon letting go of her toe, she was shocked to see that it was bleeding under her toe nail. The pain she felt was inexplainable as she ran her foot through the running water. Finally, after hopping around the house for quite a while, she was able to wrap the wound in a bandage which she luckily found at the bottom of her drawer.

Her hand reached for the 'clothes that need to be fixed' group and began her work, sewing the holes and polishing the shoes. She couldn't help but wince everytime the loose fabric would fall out of her hands, resulting in her trying to grab it and accidentally hit her injured toe.

As she was busy and carefully threading the needle and thread through the fabric, she heard the front door sliding open loudly. She assumed that it was herfather coming home from who knows where and decided to ignore him as her mood was already bad for the evening.

She finally broke when the stacks of sewn clothes in front of her  was kicked down. She glanced forward to see a shiny black shoe that ruined the stack. With furious eyes, she glanced up to look at the owner of the said shoe to see her brother glancing down at her with a smirk on his face.

"Hello, my sweet little sister. Long time no see."


yeahhhh... I knowwwww.. This is such a short, crappy chapter. I bet all of you are mad at me OTL I'm so so so sorry for not updating. My laptop crashed and I'm using every ounce of my free time trying to update. Anyone of you who have been with me since It's my Choice would know of my slow updating habits.. I'm sorryyyy. I promise I'll double update next time! I have a quiz tomorrow, wish me luck!