Marriage; Wedding I

Be Extant, Stay Around

 

       Ryeowook then pecks on his daughter's cheek before gives both of them a dazzling smile. "I'll run first, okay. Sweetheart, tags along with Zhoumi-Appa. I'll see you guys later."

       Walking to his car, Ryeowook unfastens his suit jacket and drapes it over the passenger seat, for easy maneuvering the car out from Zhoumi's driveway and heading straight to the hall, meeting Victoria there. According to the dark pastel purple with gold metallic ink dotted invitation card he has received two weeks beforehand, the wedding starts exactly at six o'clock in the evening.

        And due to this, the designer has to go an hour earlier than everyone despite right now Victoria might has reached there, first - to makes sure the bride is looking perfect and absolutely stunning while walking down on the aisle, wanting to make every single soul envies with the bride. Therefore, the talented male can't bring along his little girl, afraid that the young girl will die out of appalling boredom. At the very least Zhoumi can keep her company before coming over to the wedding hall later.

        As soon as stepping out from his car, Ryeowook then runs towards the spacious hallways, without minding to wear the suit in his hand - afraid that he may late for Victoria's fitting session. Almost stumbling upon himself with a lady in front of him, the designer widens his eyes, surprised at the sight of Ahra. Blinking in confusion, he can't seem to utter any words.

       Chuckles lightly at the dumbfounded younger male, Ahra shoves the bouquet of blush-colored dahlias tied with a linen ribbon to Ryeowook's face lightly.

       "Well, I thought you'd appointed me to this position before. How'd come you be so forgetful?" Ahra's right eyebrow rises slightly, teasing the younger male.

       Blinking some more, the conversation in the cafeteria with Changmin and Victoria dawns on him finally, and as he opens his mouth to say something, just anything to the elder sister, the designer just can't come up with any, closing them eventually. Hearing the light chuckles from the florist again, Ryeowook can't stop himself from blushing, embarrassed with the sudden encounter with Kyuhyun's sister. Settles for a small smile, he looks across the room, looking for her daughters, or perhaps the sight of her husband.

       Realizing the young designer is perhaps looking for someone who she might actually know dearly, Ahra doesn't wait for Ryeowook to explain. "Their father brings them out to the park nearby. Just so the girls don't ruin everything. And I could say the same thing to you."

       Genuinely, the young designer smiles, wider this time, agree with the florist. He somehow catches the sight of baby bump on the elder woman in front of him. "Then, I'll need to excuse myself first because I have matters to attend. I'm sorry I can't keep you a company, noona. Oh, by the way, the flowers are beautiful." Waving his hands, he walks faster to the room located on the side of the hall.

       Pushing the door gently, Ryeowook walks in, without realizing there are so many people, or rather ladies in the room as well. Taking a glimpse at Victoria, who sits in front of the mirror, the designer places his suit on the chair beside the bride. Smiling warmly towards Victoria, the designer then whirls around so that he can take a look at the wedding gown in the wardrobe, only to stop halfway, eyes meeting with the sight of beautiful ladies on the sofa, each one of them seem amused with the fact that Ryeowook almost has a heart attack.

       Uncomfortable, when the designer realizes he is the only male in the room, he nervously glances at Victoria. "Um... I'll be waiting outside. Call me if you need anything." Fortunately, he can say that without stuttering much.

       Looks like he doesn't have to rush himself to the hall earlier than he thought he should. Victoria should tell him that he isn't needed for the fitting session just before the wedding ceremony if her friends are going to be there for her. Sighing heavily, he walks over to Ahra, who examines the column of roses and gardenias, and large silver urns with peonies, amaryllis and delphiniums that decorating the path leading to the grand ball room next door.

       Just when Ryeowook is about to admire the picturesque scenery before his eyes, there is a light tap on his shoulder; asking for his attention. Turning around, he sees the petite girl in front of him, the designer can tell that this girl is younger than him by many years, maybe close to Taemin's age and waits for the girl to speak, albeit he knows maybe he is needed in the dressing room.

       "Victoria asks for you." The girl shyly speaks.

       Nodding, he walks past the girl, and knocks on the door before coming in. Victoria, who has her hair up do, twists and secures with crystal hairpins, wears a long white earrings, looks nervous but that doesn't explain why he is needed. In fact, he can clearly see that he is not needed at all, for the wedding gown is perfectly wraps around the bride's tall body - nothing to be fix to be exact.

       Questioning the female in silent, Ryeowook finally understands that
maybe Victoria has the butterflies in her stomach, judging by how cold the touch that comes in contact with his hands. Caressing the soft hands lightly, he just smiles, not knowing what words he could use to her comfort.



       People are beginning to assemble into the hall; everyone looks dashing, and well, celebrities for the most part are stunning, too. It looks like today is the-wedding-of-the-year scope for all the reporters who chatting themselves with all the big names that receive the RSVP from Changmin and Victoria alike. The fact that the two great renown of stars are too young to tie the knot really drops untouchable time bomb to everyone around the world, not expecting both of them to get together really soon - they both are in twenties for heaven's sake.

       Changmin, who greets everyone at the entrance hall along with his and Victoria's parents, all smiling, is concealing the fact that he is too tongue-tied to even form a thank you word. Frantically searching for the sight of his best friend, the entertainer feels like his heart will explode from all the exhilaration that drive him crazy at any moment now. All his celebrity friends , saying how could he get married first when it supposed to be his hyungs' position to do that; while some congratulate him with an inside joke that he'll meet some restrictions later on because getting tied to early.

       And as soon the tall entertainer catches the sight of his lanky friend, Changmin hastily strides towards the said male, ignoring the pairs of eyes on him, that's how nervous he gets, that the tension and fear of not performing well on stage can't be compared to this. Pulling the lanky doctor with him by the arm, Changmin leaves Kyuhyun's friends all by themselves, dumb-struck with how fast the entertainer grabs the young doctor in a blink of an eye.

       Before Kyuhyun can react, Changmin has drags him to another hall - he discovers later that it is the finest grand ball room. Massaging lightly the agitated male on the shoulder, Kyuhyun doesn't say a word, no vocabulary to say to the other male; just sticks to his side would do any good - Kyuhyun assures himself. And after seems like forever, Kyuhyun pulls the tall, famous singer to reality.

       "We should get on the altar. The ceremony is going to start in fifteen minutes."

       As soon when they get onto the altar, the entertainer takes a glimpse towards his left side, where Kyuhyun is standing close to him. His lanky friend is looking sleek and sharp as always with tailored black suit, notch lapel above the white dress shirt, with top button left undone and the loosely-tied solid black skinny ties. While he himself sporting a well-fitted black tuxedo with a formal vest, he chooses a solid dark-gray bow tie contrast with the white dress shirt. Changmin leaves his tux s at first, for he feels as his lack of air in the passageway might choke him in any seconds.

       Everyone in the hall is moving to their respective place when the door to the main entrance open, revealing the most anticipated bride of the evening. The bride who fixated her stare on the man-for-the-lifetime in front her, wears strapless fit and flare lace organza gown that swipes the floor just nicely while walking down the aisle, linking an arm with her beloved father. The long, slim dress seems fit her stature perfectly. Stealing a quick glance around the hall, Victoria begins to relax, allowing the genuine expressions on her face, for once.

       The bridegroom however nervously stands from afar, can't seem to snap himself from the blinding sight in front of him. Victoria looks dazzlingly beautiful with the small, tiny embroidery satin flowers over the fabric and right from the waist, the appliques flower cascading down the floor-length white gown. A pastel violet ribbon wraps around her waistline perfectly, matching with the color theme of the wedding as she holds the bouquet.

       When all the attentions from every attendees in the hall should be focusing on the beautiful bride, Kyuhyun doesn't let his eyes stay on her that long as he catches another sight that looks as alluring as the bride, across the hall. The lanky doctor stares at the petite figure, which sports the black dress shirt with the matching patterned shawl lapel suit with one button, accentuating the slim figure and at the same time, outlining how outstanding the designer can get.

       Kyuhyun stares the said male like it is an eternity, and the moment the small designer locks eyes with him, the world around them dissolves, leaving them on their own way - just the two of them. The lanky male is willing to do anything to stay like this, forever with the smaller male, but in those brief seconds as the reality love to play tricks with him, Ryeowook averts his brown-almost-black eyes away from him.

       Though Kyuhyun is wavering right now, from the lost eye-contact, he succeeds in retaining his composure. He can't afford to embarrass his best friend, not in front of the crowd and the reporters.

       After the bride and bridegroom has exchange the 'I do' vows, Kyuhyun brings out the gold bands with a hammered finish, both for Victoria and Changmin. Retreating from the altar that constructed under the tree branches and driftwood, decorated with white lilies and orchids - done by his sister - Kyuhyun leaves the now husband-and-wife. 
He's now pacing towards Ryeowook's table, hoping that there might be an empty seat for him, only to stop up short when Shindong grabs his arm.

       "Why didn't you tell us?"

       Confused, the lanky questions, all the while, casting a look on Ryeowook, who might hear the conversation albeit the petite designer is seating at the next rounded-table. "Tell you what?"

       "Tell us that you are the best man. Did you friend with him, how?" Eunhyuk eagerly asks, seems can't find any theories on how on Earth that his friend is able to befriend with the hottest star in South Korea.

       "Of course he's friends him Changmin. He wouldn't be a best man of the year if he doesn't meet Changmin as a friend."

       "Okay, I get that. But, you and Changmin seem like... It's impossible that you, a doctor friends with a famous celebrity."

       "Well, aren't we celebrities? Is that really impossible to you?" Heechul snickers, getting annoyed with his friend-aka-boss. Why this simple-minded male does able to handle the big ISE building with so many different rosters to look into, the actor never has any idea.

       "It's a small world, you see." Siwon interrupts them, ending the bickering that has started the moment they all see the lanky doctor on the altar.

 

 

A/N: It is the time for the wedding of the year! Hooray!!!