Must be a spell

Please Don't Go

 

 

"Kyungsoo..."

His rich vice sounded even better in the silent room. “Kyungsoo…You have a missing button here.”                           

Snapping out of his thoughts the omega yelped and looked down, “What?” 

… there were no buttons missing.

Kyungsoo lifted his eyes and looked at Jongin in confusion. His eyes widened as Kai’s face inched closer and closer. His eyes unable to tear away from the alphas. His plush lips curled back slightly into that amazing smirk that got Kyungsoo’s insides curling.

“Psych,” he whispered. The alpha backed up and laughed. “Your eyes are seriously no joke.”

The omega watched as Jongin laughed, his face getting red but for an entirely different reason. He balled up his fist and swung before Jongin could even see it coming.

“Ow! That ing hurt!”

Ignoring his cried, Kyungsoo straightened out his clothes. “You’re an idiot.” Kyungsoo told him, his face still a bright red but face showed no evidence of the embarrassment he felt. “But thanks for helping me.”

The alpha didn’t say a word, just stared at Kyungsoo for few seconds before scoffing lightly, “Come on Soo, time for bed.” He grabbed the boy’s wheelchair handles and wheeled him away.

 

 

The next morning both Kai and Kyungsoo woke up to a rather loud crash and some muffled voices.

“…the …” Kai muttered, running a hand through his hair as he sat up groggily.

Kyungsoo blinked as he woke up dazed. “What’s happening?” he croaked.

“I’ll go check, stay in bed Soo.” Kai replied, rolling out of bed. Kyungsoo shifted his gaze to the alpha and groaned, throwing the covers back over his head. He did not need to wake up to Kai’s glorious upper body. “O-okay,” he replied, trying his best to not think about the smoother sun-kissed skin and amazingly toned stomach. He heard Kai’s footsteps and then the door opening. Once he heard it click shut, the omega groaned louder

 

A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. “Kyungsoo, I’m coming in with Baekhyun and Luhan.” Minseok’s voice said. Kyungsoo never had a chance to question them before they all came in. First thing that Kyungsoo noticed was that all three boys had a slight dark aura emitting from them –Beakhyuns being the strongest.

“Um…” Kyungsoo starred to say but Minseok made Baekhyun sit on the empty bed.

“We brought him to calm him down.” Minseok explained. But his voice was so tight. Kyungsoo looked at them with caution, they all looked like they needed to calm down.

“I’m fine,” the sassy beta snapped. Minseok scoffed, “you broke he pan. How’s that calm?”

Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped, “You broke MY PAN?”

Baekhyun glared at Minseok, “Did you have to say that in front of him?” he hissed. The eldest just shrugged.

Kyungsoo took a few deep breaths realizing what it wasn’t the time to yell at them –that was for later. Instead he looked over at Luhan who had been uncharacteristically silent, as he sat on the floor cross legged glaring at his hands.

“So,” Kyungsoo began. “Does someone want to explain the situation that led to the death of my pan?” His eyes suddenly widened in realization. “Wait, is that what Jongin and I heard earlier?”

Baekhyun grumbled, “Yup, oh and I gotta say, your alpha looks hot half-.”

“M-my what??” he sputtered.

Minseok shook his head ignoring them, “I was making breakfast with Luhan and Sehun when Taemin offered to help. Soon Chanyeol and Jongdae joined-“

“Stupid giant never helped make breakfast before. Just because some other beta bats his lashed at him, he’ll do whatever he says, that bastard.” Baekhyun muttered.

“- Luhan and I somehow ended up watching as Taemin took control.” Kyungsoo could feel how Minseok’s words began to heat up more and more. “Baek here couldn’t take the sight of someone other than himself ordering Chanyeol and tried to do the cooking himself.” Minseok sighed. “Ended with a broken pan, a fuming Baekhyun and now here we are.”

Kyungsoo blinked as he tried to make sense of what was said. “So… you guys look like you're about to stab someone because Taemin took the attention of your alphas, plus Jongdae.” He added glancing at Minseok. “You guys are jealous.”

All three boys snapped up and glared at Kyungsoo. “That’s not it!” they cried.

Kyungsoo smiled in amusement, “really?”

“We’re just annoyed that this new guy can get those stubborn idiots to do whatever he wants” Luhan nodded in agreement with Baekhyun.

“Anyways,” Minseok non-chalantly looked at Kyungsoo. “Where do you think your alpha is?”

“He’s not-“

“I think his abs are as chiseled as Chanyeols.” Baekhyun added.                

Luhan snickered at Kyungsoo’s bushing face. “He’s not my alpha!” Kyungsoo repeated after throwing his pillow at the older omega in retaliation.

“Wait,” Kyungsoo suddenly pasued, causing the others to look at him. “You’re telling me that there’s a stranger with those 4 idiots in MY kitchen?! And you LEFT THEM ALONE?!”

“Soo-“

“TAKE ME DOWN THERE.”

“But-“

“NOW.”

Kyungsoo readied himself to yell at the people invading his special space, what he did not expect was to see one of Taemins hands resting on Sehun’s shoulder, his head peeking over Chanyeols shoulder, and his other hand holding Jongin’s bear bicep.

Finally sensing the others presence, the three alpha’s and two beta’s looked back.

“A-ah, Kyungsoo.” The omega felt his eye twitch hearing Jongin call him by his proper name as opposed to the nickname he usually heard. “I was just –uh,” Kai, realizing that he was shirtless and that he hadn’t returned to their room like he told the omega, felt oddly guilty.

“My kitchen.” The omega interrupted simply, his voice cold and clearly annoyed.

The four pack mates went pale and took a step back, they knew that tone. But obviously the newcomer didn’t. “Oh!” Taemin laughed. “That’s my fault, I thought these lovely boys should make breakfast for everyone since you all probably needed some rest.” Then he wrapped his arms around Sehun and Chanyeol shoulders. “Turns out these two are pretty fast learners. Jongdae and Kai .”

“Hey!” they cried.

“Buuuuut they’re learning well.” The beta teased, winking at them.

The four boys chuckled. “Well you’re a pretty good teacher Taemin-ssi.” Chanyeol complimented.

“Ah, No, no.” Taemin seemed to purr, his hand lightly on Chanyeols arm, “Just call me Taemin.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he watched Taemin bat his eyelashes at the tall alpha. He was sure that a certain beta would not be happy. In that moment Kyungsoo felt a shiver run down his spine as he felt a sudden dark feeling at his side. Looking over he saw Baekhyuns eyes flashing, his glare fixated on a certain flirty beta. Ohhh, this wasn’t good. He looked over at Luhan to see is the second omega could be of any help but the elders eyes were trained on a certain alpha, his eyes very similar to Baekhyuns but not AS murderous. Kyungsoo then looked Minseok and, although he was also glaring as well, he was able to notice Kyungsoo’s gaze. As soon as Kyungsoo got Minseok’s eyes on him, the omega directed his gaze to Baekhyun. Minseoks eyes followed before he looked back and nodded to Kyungsoo, understanding what the omega wanted.

“Well,” Minseok said, his voice a bit tight. “Since you guys seem to have the cooking down, the rest of us will wait in the living rooms.” He pushed Luhan to Kyungsoo’s wheelchair and grabbed Baekhyun’s collar as he dragged him away.

Once they were out of sight and safely in the living room Kyungsoo sighed. “Baek, relax before you destroy your dignity.” The omega found his mood suddenly, much lower than when he first woke up.

“B-but do you see them?” Baekhyun cried, pointing in the direction of the kitchen. “He must have them under his spell or something!”

“Baek-“

“He has those lazy idiots COOKING in your kitchen. Look! Even poor Luhan is totally confused, his servant is following someone else’s orders.”

“You mean your servant,” Kyungsoo mumbled, which the beta ignored.

Minseok sighed as he took a seat on the couch –next to where Kyungsoo was parked, “Why do you even care?”

“W-why??”

“You and Chanyeol aren’t even mated.”

“T-That’s not what this is about!”

Luhan, Minseok and Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun in disbelief. “Right,” they all answered sarcastically.

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped, “YOU ALL .”

“You guys do realize that our rooms are like, just up the stairs right?” Kris’ voice suddenly came from the top of the stairs. Coming down the stairs, he ran a hand through his hair, with Tao half-asleep and hanging off his arm. “So why the hell are you guys shouting so loud in the morning.”

“Why? Did we disturb your little morning cuddle time?” Baekhyun cooed, ignoring the glare from his pack Alpha.

“Yes,” Tao replied, obviously annoyed.

“Well you could’ve tried ignoring it,” Luhan suggested. “Looks like Suho and Yixing are, they’re the only ones who aren’t out yet.”

For some reason that made Kris chuckle. “I think they’re the only ones happy for this exceptionally loud morning thanks to you all.” Upon receiving questioning looks The Alpha smirked. His thick eyebrows wiggling at the implication he was making. “They’re taking advantage of it.” It took a couple of seconds for it to sink in.

“Oh, ew.” Minseok groaned. “Do you two seriously know everything about each other??”

Baekhyun fell on his knees dramatically and gagged, “it’s too early in the morning for this.” Kyungsoo nodded and buried his face in his hands, “I agree.”

Luhan was covering Tao’s ears and shaking his head, “Shame on you Kris.”

The Alpha shrugged, “I wasn't the who figured it out.” He replied, glancing at his sleepy mate.

Luhan gasped and let go of Tao, staring at him in shock –as were the rest of the boys. Tao yawned and smiled innocently, snuggling into his mate’s side.

“He’s been corrupted!!” Baekhyun shrieked.