Extra- Start of the pack

Please Don't Go

 

Its the beggining, before the pack was formed. This is the situation that led Kris, Suho, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun to form their own pack. 

 

20 year old Kris looked at his father unamused. “You want me to take them hunting? You’re serious?”

His father, The Alpha, shrugged his shoulders. “Go burn some energy.”

“Dad,” Kris continued. “They’re children.”

“All the more reason to go.”

Kris sighed in frustration, “They’ve never gone hunting before!” he argued.

“So teach them,” his father shrugged again.

“For an entire weekend??” Kris knew something was up. “Dad, seriously, what’s wrong?”

His father cursed that his son was so observant, always having to question and analyze every detail. But that’s what made him his son.

The old Alpha sighed, “Kris, just trust me alright? Take Suho, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun to the mountains and teach them everything you know.”

Kris stared at his father before giving in, “Alright fine.”

His father chuckled and patted his sons shoulder, “Thank you.”

 

 

“We’re leaving!!” Chanyeol screamed happily before bending over in pain. His father had knocked the side of his sons head for yelling so loud. “I’m right here you idiot!”

17 year old Chanyeol grinned, “Hehe… right…Sorry….” He apologized before turning to his mom.

“Bye mom!” He kissed his mother on the cheek.

“bye Sis!” he kissed his sisters cheek.

“bye Dad!”

“Don’t think of it” his father held up a hand before his son could place his lips anywhere near him. Chanyeol grinned and pulled his dad into a hug. “Come on! Be proud dad! Your son will catch the largest kill ever!” he announced.

His father scoffed, but smiled slightly at his sons ambitions. “We’ll see.”

“Do your best and be careful alright?” his mother smiled.

“Make sure you don’t die!” his older sister warned. Chanyeol ruffled her hair.

“As if! Nothing can harm the great PARK CHANYEOL!! –OW!!” he cried.

His parents laughed as Chanyeol rubbed his head.

“Except for me,” his sister snickered.

 

“Jongdae I swear to god and everything right in this world, if you up and mess with anyone on this trip, I WILL disown you.”

18 Year old Chen laughed and patted his fathers shoulders. “What? You don’t trust your own son to be responsible on his first hunt?”

His second dad scoffed, “hell no, you’re his son.”

His fathers jaw dropped, “Well he’s YOUR son too!”

“Exactly and I know he’s not going to listen to anyone… especially you.”

Chen nodded along with his dad’s argument. “Exactly!! That means it’s both your faults. Can’t blame me for turning out this way.” He shrugged happily.

“Oh you Jongdae.” They both groaned as their son hugged them simultaneously.

Their son snickered before nodding, “Fine Fine. I promise not to mess with anyone… except Chanyeol.”

His father groaned but his dad nodded. “Deal.” He then turned to his husband who gave him a look. “What? Don’t give me that look, It’s the best we’re gonna get!”

“ you both,” Chen’s father cursed his son and his husband.

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” Chen’s dad nodded.

“SWEET! I’ll see you guys later then! Go have some fun with each other while I’m gone!”

“JONGDAE!!” his father shrieked as his dad groaned.

Chen laughed happily as he ran off, “Love you!!”

“Love you” the two males rolled their eyes as they called back.

 

“Everything ready?” Suho’s dad asked. The 19 year old beta nodded. “Yup! All set!”

“Oh my baby is going on his first hunt as the official second Beta!” his daddy cooed, rushing and crushing his son in a hug.

Their son laughed, “Dad! Some help?” Suho’s dad laughed and pulled his husband away. “You’re going to crush him before he even has the chance to leave.”

Suho’s daddy gasped, “Kim Joonyoung! Are you implying that Joonmyun is going to get hurt?!”

“Of course not,” Joonyoung chuckled, hugging his husband. “He’s got your strong genes,” he said giving him a peck on the lips.

Suho, watching his parents, gagged, “I’m right here you know. I have witnessed it all.”

His fathers laughed at their son’s expression. “Good!” they both said.

Suho rolled his eyes and picked up his bags. “I’ll see you guy’s later okay?”

Both men hugged their son once more. “Take care okay?” his daddy said seriously, waiting for Suho to nod.

“And make sure you put your Beta training to good use!” his dad reminded him.

Suho laughed, “Come on Dad! I’m the best there is!”

“Ah there’s my cocky little son!”

“Dad!!”

 

 

“Sehunnie!” A little voice giggled as it hurled itself the 15 year old. Catching his sister mid jump, Sehun laughed and hugged her. “Oh Sera! You have to be more careful! What if I hadn’t caught you?”

The little girl shook her head, “Sehunnie always catches me and if Sehunnie doesn’t catch me then I forgive Sehunnie.” She explained.

“Hey,” their father whined, “You didn’t forgive daddy when I dropped you!”

The little girl wrinkled her nose, “not you Daddy.”

Sehun and his mother laughed at the father and daughter pair. Rolling her eyes at her dads expression, Sera wiggled out of her brothers grasp and went up to her dad.

“Fine, I forgive daddy.” He smiled, giving him a kiss.

Sehuns father grinned and caught his daughter in a big hug making the little girl squeal. Finally she turned back to her brother. “Does Sehunnie really have to go?” she asked pouting.

Sehun smiled and nodded. He bent down to the little girl’s level, “I do, Kris Hyung said I needed to go with all of them. It’s a good thing Sera. It means your brother is one of the best in the pack!”

However this didn’t do much to Sera’s opinion as her lower lip began to tremble. “b-but I already know Sehunnie is the best! So Sehunnie doesn’t need to go! Please! Stay with Sera! Please Sehunnie!”

Sehun looked at his little sister, is heart breaking at her pleading. He turned to his parents, unsure of what to say.

“Sera, sweetie, Sehun has to go,” his mother tried to explain. The little girl shook her head and continued to cry.

“hey,” Sehun hugged his sister, “Sera, I promise that I’ll come back and ill even bring back lots of pine cones! I’ll even find the most perfect and prettiest ones to make a bracelet out of for you, Okay?”

The little girl’s sniffled seemed to lessen, “Promise?” Sera asked, stickling out her pinky finger.

Sehun laughed softly and nodded, “Promise.”

 

One Weekend later.

“I can’t ing believe it” Kris groaned. “How the is this possible?”

Chen and Chanyeol were laughing and skipping happily on the path.

“How the HELL do these two IDIOTS catch the largest kill on their first hunt??” the soon-to-be Alpha cried.

Sehun laughed at his hyung and Suho patted Kris’ back. “At least you know their good for something.” He reassured him.

“HEY!” the two cried. Sehun broke out into loud laughter and even Kris chuckled, slightly more comforted as Suho shrugged. “Thanks Joonmyun.”

The Beta laughed, “That’s what I’m here for,” he cried striking a pose.

Now Chen and Chanyeol broke into laughter as Sehun groaned. Only causing Suho to strike more poses.

“Hyung,” Sehun cried, “you’re so embarrassing!!”

Suho only scoffed, “As if you could do better anyway.”

Chen nodded, wiping a tear away. “Sehun, you’re the youngest, are you gonna let Suho hyung beat you at your own game?” he grinned.

“I bet even Kris could be cuter than Sehun, “Chanyeol cackled.

“Don’t bring me into this ”

“I CAN TOO!” Sehun blushed and without thinking brought his fist to his face.

“No!”

“You wouldn’t!”

“immposible!!”

“BUING BUING”

“OMG HE DID IT!”

The four laughed and cooed at the maknae.

“Ok Ok, I admit you’re very adorable.” Suho chuckled admitting defeat.

Sehun nodded, satisfied with the results. “ yeah, I am.”

Chen gasped, “Oh Sehun! Did you just swear!?”

“You’re like 12!!!” Chanyeol cried, playing along.

“I’m 15 you pricks and I hate you both.”

The 5 continued teasing and bickering as they got closer and closer to their pack home; opting to walk rather than change. They were having too much fun talking and playing.

As they got closer and closer, Suho’s brows furrowed together. “Do you guys find it strange that I don’t hear anything?”

Kris froze and strained his ears. “I don’t either…”

“But aren’t we already within our territory? Sehun asked confused.

“That means we’re within hearing distance right?” Chanyeol than asked.

Kris’ expression darkened, “We are.” And he took off running.

Hearts dropped for a second before the rest immediately followed. Bags and meat thrown to the floor, they took off without a word as they changed and zipped through the trees. Their hearts beat fast and erratically, minds blank, only hoping, praying that they were being paranoid.

They sprinted with all their strength the last ½ mile, the senses full of danger as they heard absolute silence.

Coming up to the entrance of their home, they all stopped in their tracks.

All 5 boys stood side-by-side, silent, eyes wide and hearts still.

Because all they could see was blood.

Everywhere.

 

 

(

More will be explained later on in the story, this is just background knowledge for you guys. 

Love you guys <3 comment, upvote and subscribe please ^^