Ring Ding Really?

Please Don't Go

Kai chuckled as he watched the omega scowl on the couch.

“I know you’re ing laughing you bastard,” Kyungsoo snapped at him, not even bothering to turn to the alpha on the opposite side of the couch from him, leg propped up on a stool.

The alpha just smirked, “Well it’s not like I was trying to hide it.” To which he received a glare from the omega in return.

Currently both boys were watching the others run around. Wounded, they were forbidden from moving. Kyungsoo had to settle with watching Yixing, Suho, Minseok and Luhan clean the house to get ready for their guests arrival. But of course, being Kyungsoo, he had to do SOMETHING, so he settled with ordering the others around.

         

           “I swear there’s absolutely no reason to do all this. Kyungsoo you’re probably going to strangle him after a day.” Kris sighed as Chanyeol and Jongdae pulled him out the door along with Sehun. Kyungsoo had ordered them to hunt for some fresh meat, because Kyungsoo didn’t care what Kris said, their guest would receive the best treatment.

Unfortunately for the boys who stayed, they soon found out that Kyungsoo’s orders would never be that simple.

“LUHAN!! You missed a spot!!!” Kyungsoo cried for the third time. Luhan, who had finally thought that he was done with the dreaded vacuum, clenched his teeth and looked –glared- at the second omega. Taking a deep breath, he tried to control his voice from leaking venom, “Where?” 

He watched as the young injured omega looked up. Luhan furrowed his brows and followed his gaze. “What?” he asked in confusion. “All I see is the-.” That’s when it hit him. “OH HELL NO. I AM NOT VACUUMING THE ING CEILING.”

“But-.”

“NO KYUNGSOO NO.”

Kyungsoo frowned, “geez, why are you so moody?”

Luhan sputtered, “I-I AM NOT! Y-You finished your heat! You’re moody!!” with that the older omega stomped up the stairs.

Kai and Kyungsoo watched in amusement as Luhan disappeared up the stair. “Something happen with Sehun?” Kyungsoo asked out loud.

Kai, knowing that the question was directed towards him, rolled his eyes. “Obviously.”

 

 

A couple hours later Kyungsoo found his face burning red and his body completely frozen stiff.

“Feeling better Soo? Look everything’s fine now.” Jongin said softly, his hand running through the omega’s hair. The Kyungsoo’s mind was spinning, trying to figure out how he ended up on Jongin's lap of all things.

He remembered catching Tao and Baekhyun as they tried to sneak back in after ditching cleaning duties, he was sure he was about to blow his top on them. After, he then vaguely remembered feeling a hand cup the back of his neck as he heard a familiar deep sigh.

Next thing he knew he could feel Jongin’s firm thighs under his cheek and his anger dissipate.

“Soo?” he heard Jongin ask, knocking his thoughts away.

“I-uh-wh-“ not a single coherent word escaped his mouth yet Jongin chuckled in understanding.

“You’re stuttering again Soo.” Kyungsoo bit his lip as he felt Jongin’s long fingers brush against his forehead In an attempt to brush away his bangs. “You were too cranky. It’s not good for your recovery. Rest.”

“B-Bu-“

Jongin interrupted him by using his large hands to cover Kyungsoo’s eyes. The omega’s breath hitched as his eyes widened, he could see nothing, and he could only feel the alpha’s large palm resonating warmth over his eyes, his scent filling Kyungsoo in such a pleasent way and he could hear Jongin as the boy bent forward to whisper softly -his thick voice filling his ears- “Rest.”

 

 

Baekhyun peeked from his bedroom door, luckily he and Tao had escaped cleaning duty by sneaking out the front door with Kris and the others, on the excuse that they were going to ‘look for herbs’. Baekhyun scoffed, since when did and he and Tao have the patience for that? Instead the boys relaxed in the sun by the lake. By the time they had returned the house was clean and the chores were no more.

Now he was fresh and clean and afraid that the moment he went downstairs he would get an earful from his best friend. But he was so hungry…

That moment, he watched as Chanyeol’s messy mop of hair came into view as he climbed up the stairs.

“Ah! Giant!! You’re back!!!” the beta called out happily, successfully gaining the attention of the alpha.

“Baek!” Chanyeol’s eyes lit up, “Yea, we just got back, I was just about to ask if you wanted to eat something?”

The beta groaned as he clutched his stomach. “Oh my god yes! I’m starving! Where’s Tao?”

“In the kitchen eating with the others.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened, “What!! But I didn’t hear Kyungsoo yelling! Did he let him off! That’s not fair! Just because Tao is a little cute and the Alpha’s mate does NOT mean that it’s fair-“

“No, Baek,” Chanyeol shook his head. “just- go down and look.”

The beta looked at his tall friend skeptically.

“I’m serious, go look!”

“Ooooookay.” The older Beta replied with a squint. “But you’re going in front of me! Kyungsoo won’t scold me if he can’t see me!!”

Chanyeol laughed and rolled his eyes, “I’m tall, not fat. But fine, whatever, now come on.”

The two boys walked down the stairs slowly, Baekhyun being extra cautious as he made sure that he stayed close behind the alpha.

Yet, when he reached the very last stair, Baekhyun didn’t hear a thing; nothing! Kyungsoo wasn’t dumb, he probably knew that Baekhyun was hiding behind Chanyeol. He peeked slightly from behind the giant and his eyes widened to an amazing sight before them.

Kai was seated on the couch, one hand holding a book as he read it, the other bandaged hand ran its fingers through a mop of hair that lay on his lap. It was Kyungsoo, who was fast asleep snuggled comfortably on Kai’s thighs. A blanket had been sloppily laid over him (he guessed it was Kai’s single handed handiwork) and they looked as if they were in their own little world.

“Cute aren’t they?” he heard Chanyeol’s voice whisper beside him.

Baekhyun jumped slightly, then looked at Chanyeol and nodded. “Yea,” he whispered back, a soft smile on his face, “Cute.” Mostly, he felt happiness for his friend, but there was just a tiny hint of envy that stung his heart as he looked up at the giant smiling boy who stood in front of him.

 

 

Luhan sighed as he walked into Sehun’s room, a pile of his clothes in his arms to put in the empty dresser. It was easier to have his stuff in the room instead of going back to his own room. For some reason he felt like an intruder in his own room now, afraid that he was disturbing Kai and Kyungsoo. After getting a glance at the two, who were in their own little world on the couch, he knew it was only a matter of time. Kai obviously had feelings for his friend, just from the way the alpha watched Kyungsoo he knew that kai was not the type to hide his feelings. Kai would let Kyungsoo know sooner or later. As for Kyungsoo, he wasn’t sure if the other omega had as strong feelings for the alpha, as the alpha had for the omega. But seeing as how the Kyungsoo was laying on the boys lap, Luhan guessed that it would only be a matter of time.

Luhan smiled sadly, his friend was lucky, he might have a burden of his past to get over, but it was nothing compared to Luhan’s burden. Kyungsoo could easily get through it if he had Kai by his side. Someone to make him feel safe. No matter what Luhan did, it would be impossible.

He was already too far from saving…

“Hyung?”

Luhan snapped up and looked up to see Sehun come out from the washroom, seeming to have just taken a shower.

“Ah, Sehun-ah, you’re back!” Luhan replied in surprise. He must’ve been so distracted that he didn’t seem to notice the sound of the shower.

“Yeah…” Sehun replied slowly. “We got back not too long ago.” He eyed the pile of clothes in the omega’s arms. “Brought some of your clothes?”

Luhan nodded, “Yup, I thought it’d be easier then walking in on Kai and Kyungsoo. I feel like I’m intruding.” He laughed.

Sehun didn’t reply, instead he stared at the omega. “W-what?” Luhan asked, his smile faltering a bit.

The young alpha sighed and sat on his bed. “Why did you agree?” he asked bluntly.

Luhan blinked and turned his face, “Wh-what do you mean?” but Sehun knew that the omega knew exactly what he was talking about.

“Hyung, just… stop. Why did you agree to stay here when it obviously makes you uncomfortable?”

Luhan turned his head and looked at the clothes in his arms. “It doesn’t.”

He heard Sehun scoff in disbelief, casuing Luhan to frown. “Yeah right,”

The omega was slightly surprised at the alpha’s rare sarcasm, “It doesn’t.”

“It obviously does,” Sehun remarked.

That angered Luhan, but he didn’t know why. He was annoyed, why should he feel uncomfortable? He never felt uncomfortable around Sehun! Hell, he always felt great when he was with just next to the younger. It was Luhan that – he suddenly caught his breath. That was it, Luhan was the one making Sehun feel uncomfortable. Kai’s previous talk with him came rushing back.

I know you’re struggling with some things but is ignoring Sehun really the best way to deal with that?” Kai asked. “You probably didn’t realize it… but it hurts Sehun too.”

“Did you think that Sehun wouldn’t care that you’d avoid him the day after opening up to him? And not just once, but every time? Luhan…hyung… you have things you need to worry about – I get it- but try not to hurt Sehun. At the very least, act like a hyung and treat him like the rest of us. It’ll be easier.

He hadn’t completely understood anything besides that his behavior was somehow hurting Sehun and that he had to treat him like he treated everyone else. However it made sense now, Luhan ignored and stayed away from the younger for Luhan’s own self-control. He was scared that he would accidently fall into his feelings for Sehun and hurt him. That’s why he ignored Sehun sometimes. He was so happy when he was close to Sehun but then he could feel his feelings overwhelm him and he knew that he had to pause. He would have to completely ignore the alpha to recharge. And then when he stopped ignoring Sehun because Kai had said so, it just became so difficult to suppress his feelings day after day without a break. He knew then that he pulled himself away from the younger bit by bit. So he wasn’t completely ignoring Sehun but he would try to distance himself…

Even worse, he sighed mentally.  

Luhan’s brain began to hurt, he wasn’t sure if anything he came up with made sense, because he was slightly confused.

“Hyung…?”

Luhan looked back at the alpha and shook his head, “Sehun, really, I’m not uncomfortable.” He smiled at the younger. “I’m happy to be able to share a room with you.”

It’s me, I don’t trust myself to stay next to you as a Hyung, Sehunnie. I hurt you because I don’t trust myself.  Sehun noticed a flash of pain cross Luhan’s face but before he could even process it or open his mouth to say something, Luhan jumped up and clapped his hands. “Now!” the omega grinned a bit devilishly. “Your room is soooo boring! A bedroom needs to reflect personality Sehunnie! And your room,” he said pointing at Sehun, “doesn’t do you justice.”

Sehun’s eyes widened in alarm, ohhhh he knew where this was going. “Wait! hyung-“

Luhan held up a hand and shook his head. “Don’t thank me just yet! Not before I make your room the coolest in the house!” He then began scratching his head in thought. “Now… where did I put my leftover paint…?” he muttered as he got up to leave.

Sehun let out a breath of disbelief before ending in chuckles as he watched the omega skip out of the room. When he saw the elder smile like that, he couldn’t bother asking questions. More than anything, Sehun wanted Luhan’s smile to stay . . . even if it meant making his room look like he lived inside a rainbow. . .

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up in the most peaceful state he had ever been in. Half-asleep he snuggled into that nice surface that his head lay against. He wodered why he was surrounded by Kai’s scent before memories suddenly came rushing back. In an instant the omega shot up only to feel a sharp pain as he smashed his head into Kai’s chin.

“,” Kyungsoo screamed as he curled up, both hands covering his aching head.

He heard the other boys who had probably witnessed the hit either snort, finding hilarity in the situation, or “oooooooooooooo” in empathy for the pain. However he didn’t hear the one person who should be yelling curse words along with him. He looked over at Jongin to see the boy bent over, one hand covering his chin, the other clutching his stomach, eyes shut tight, muttering something that looked very similar to every known curse word a hundred times over.

“S-sorry,” the omega groaned softly, unsure of what else to say since he was in pain. He still wasn’t completely healed so the sudden movement seemed to have hurt his shoulder.

Kai didn’t move from his position but he stopped his muttering and waved a hand in Kyungsoo’s direction, most likely signaling him to not worry about it.

Using one hand to cover his bump, he ignored the pain in his shoulder, as well as in his head, and made his way over to Kai.

“A-are you okay?” he asked. He watched as Kai slowly took a couple of deep breaths before sitting up again.

“I’m fi’.” He heard Kai mumble but his pronunciation was a bit... Kyungsoo leaned in and tried to look at the alpha’s face. “You sure? You don’t sound alright.” He asked.

But the young alpha shook his head. “I’m fi’!!” he insisted as he twisted and spun around to avoid Kyungsoo stares. The omega frowned and tried to figure out a way to get the alpha to stop so he could look properly, until he heard Baekhyun and Jongdae laughing.

The others looked at them strangely, but the beta’s just continued and Baekhyun pointed at kai. “Oh my god! I bet he friggen bit his tongue!!” he snorted, hitting Chanyeol’s arm.

“That’s priceless!” Jongdae sniggered.

All eyes went back to Kai who was glaring daggers at the two boys, but he was also bright red. Without hearing an answer, the others knew that what they heard was the truth. Immediately, some turned away, others covered their mouths, even Kris had to press his lips together to stop himself from smiling.

Kyungsoo was no different, he bit his lip hard to stop a giggle from slipping through. After all, the alpha was pretty sensitive when showing a feeble side.

“Jongin,” Kyungsoo attempt to say without faltering. “Is-is it true?”

He watched as Kai flushed all the way to the tip of his ears. He had to suppress the urge to squeal because it was amazing how cute the alpha could be when he let his guard down.

Kai, at this point completely mortified, swore that he would get Baekhyun and Jongdae later. But he looked at Kyungsoo and nodded, much to embarrassed to say a word.

Kyungsoo then grinned and patted his back, “It’s okay, want me to get ice?” He felt sorry for Kai but he just couldn’t seem to hold in his chuckle.

“… ‘u. I’m fi’.” The alpha muttered.

“U don’ thound fi’” Baekhyun laughed as he mimicked Kai but immediately hid behind Chanyeol when Kai let out a growl. That resulted in the rest of the boys letting out their laughter, unable to hold it in anymore. When Kai heard the omega beside him also laughing at his embarrassment, he looked at Kyungsoo in disbelief. As if he was saying, Are you serious Soo?! You too?? The omega shrugged, understanding the alpha expression.

“S-Sorry Jongin,” He laughed. “B-but it’s just really funny!”

The alpha crossed his arms and frowned. “Screw you,” He snarled.

“Okay guys,” Suho laughed, “enough picking on Kai. Our guest should be arriving soon. In fact-“ Suho paused and sniffed the air, before turning to the boys and smiling wearily. “He’s here.”

The other boys sniffed but were unable to catch the scent, so they furrowed their brows in confusion. Even Luhan and Kyungsoo couldn’t smell anything. However both Baekhyun and Jongdae seemed to be able to, as well as recognize the scent. Jongdae began laughing, apparently the only person who like their guest. While Baekhyun’s jaw dropped.

“oh no! You didn’t-!”

Just then the front door slammed open and a male looking about Sehun and Kai’s age with bleached blonde hair, pale white skin and the skinniest jeans they had ever seen, waltzed in.

“’Sup es!” he grinned happily, but there was a glint that sent an unpleasant feeling through all of the boys. “Taemin has arrived.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I notice that there are 12 members now, I didn’t know that you recruited a new member,” Taemin noted as he sat at the dining room table. After his, rather interesting, entrance, Kris had introduced him to the others –most who were staring at the beta in shock. Suho had immediately ushered everyone into the dining room without hesitation, letting Jongdae –the only one that seemed delighted at the Taemin’s presence- drag the male to his seat.

Kris hummed in response, not really wanting to reply to the male who he obviously found annoying.

Suho shook his head and hit the Alpha’s arm, “Those who haven’t met Taemin, introduce yourselves.”

Seeing as how Kris was to Suho’s right, they started at his left- where Yixing was seated. “I’m Yixing, Suho’s mate.” The beta smiled kindly. This caused recognition to flash in Taemin’s eyes. “Ah, The doctor!” he happily cried, it was no surprise though, Yixing had become a very well-known healer among the packs.

“I’m-“

“Minseok!” Taemin interrupted gleefully. But of course having a stranger know your name before you had even the chance to introduce yourself was totally strange, so the look of confusion was expected as it graced Minseok’s face.

“um, yea. How did you know?” He received no reply as Taemin giggled and shrugged, causing more confusion from Minseok.

“but,” Taemin continued, “I also know that cat boy over there is Tao because Kris won’t ever shut up aout him.”

“Hey!” Kris cried as Tao blushed happily at his side.

“AND, I see 3 very hot, very single alphas. Chanyeol I’ve met, “he winked in the tall alpha’s direction. Laughing Chanyeol returned the wink playfully. However it was cut short when Baekhyun growled and slapped Chanyeol’s arm.

“ohhoooooo, jealous Baekie~” Taemin snickered, ignoring he death glare Baekhyun was sending in his direction. He then turned to Sehun, resting his chin on his hand, “how about this ray of sunshine?”

Sehun couldn’t help but chuckle, unaware that Luhan’s jaw had dropped at his side. “Sehun,” he introduced smoothly. “The youngest of the pack.”

“Well,” Taemin mused, looking the young alpha up and down, “You sure don’t look like the baby of the group.” Luhan stared at the two of them in disbelief as Sehun thanked him. Did the idiot not notice Taemin subtly his lips??\

Taemin then turned to Kai, a smiling yet expectant look on his face. Kai kept his usual cool look on his face, he wasn’t interested in the newcomer –even though he really wanted to know why he couldn’t sniff the others scent at all. Instead, he found himself occasionally bumping his knee against Kyungsoo’s, as if reminding the elder that he was still there next to him. (He wouldn’t admit that that feeling Kyungsoo’s warmth felt like the sun was shining inside of him).

“Kai.” Was his simple introduction as he glanced up at the stranger.

Kyungsoo was the one to look at the new beta warily, he didn’t like the way Taemin was eyeing Kai like that.

“Hmm, your scent is similar to the rest… yet different too.”

It was as if the atmosphere dropped and the other boys went silent, unsure what to say or do. Kai being in the pack was a taboo topic for them all. They never spoke about it, letting Kai do as he wished. They figured that kai would stay and be a part of their group seeing as how he was so attached to their omega. Kris and Suho continued to eat normally, leaving the answer entirely up to Kai to answer however he wanted. Kyungsoo could feel Kai’s knee freeze up against his own. The young alpha looked up from his plate to the beta staring expectantly at him.

“Lone wolf. It’s complicated.” Again, he stuck to his short ambiguous answers. Choosing not to specify if he was part of the pack or not.

Taemin blinked back in surprise, he sure wasn’t expecting that for an answer or the way kai said it so strongly, as if he dared the beta to anything more about it. Believing that he rendered Taemin speechless, Kai looked away and took a bite from his food. Kyungsoo and the rest stared in shock between the two boys.

Until they caught sight of the large grin that stretched itself across Taemin’s face. “Lone wolf huh? That’s hot.”

The three who had been eating all immediately began choking on their food. Kai being the one who went into a full out coughing fit.

The tension in the air broke as everyone began to laugh. The omega rubbed Kai’s back to help him calm down, handing him his cup of water to which Kai quickly accepted. Not noticing Taemin watching them with interest.

“Now, how about the famous two omega’s?” Luhan and Kyungsoo both looked up to Taemin with large eyes causing the beta to laugh. “Oh my god, they’re adorable,” he laughed, which just made the two boys pout as they heard everyone else agree.

“I’m Luhan,” the older omega greeted, a small pout still evident on his face. “I’m also the oldest in the house.”

“The oldest??” Taemin exclaimed, “But you still look like a pup!”

Luhan’s eyes widened, “A...A pup??! I am NO-“

“Luhan.” Sehun’s vice cut him off instantly. His eyes warning him that it would not be appropriate to fight with the guest. So the omega grumbled and sank in his seat.

“What a cutie,” the beta laughed, his hands clapping together. “How about cutie number 2? What’s your name?” he asked excitedly, grinning at Kyungsoo.

“I’m Kyungsoo,” the omega greeted as politely as he could. Taemin nodded happily then turned to everyone.

“Well it’s nice to finally meet the entire pack that protects our asses.” He exclaimed.

“We're glad to have you.” Suho replied.  Not missing as both Baekhyun and Kris scoffed, “As if.” He sent both boys a hard glare.

At this point Jongdae shook his head and hit Taemin’s arms jokingly. “Yah, I think you should just tell them. They look like their brains are smoking just thinking about it.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “unlike us, they’re all such scardy cats to ask."

Kris raised a bow and looked at the small beta, “You mean polite? Unlike the rude bastards that you both are.”

“No,” Baekhyun sneered. “I mean sissy scardy cats that won’t even ask a simple question, too afraid to hurt their pretty feelings.”

“They’re just idiotically polite.” Jongdae added.

“or normal,” Kyungsoo retorted, grinning slightly when he saw kai fight off a smile.

“Ha! You out sassed Baekkie!” Taemin laughed. “I like you, cutie #2! But okay, I’ll explain now.” He looked at them all and out stretched his arms, “ask away!”

The others besides Kris, Suho,Baekhyun, Chanyeol an Jongdae looked at each other wryly, unsure if they really should.

Baekhyun groaned in annoyance, “Just ing ask already!”

Luhan seemed to get it and asked the question everyone wanted to know. “Why don't you have a scent?”

That seemed to be the question Taemin had been expecting too because he leaned back in his chair and grinned. “There we go! Well,” he began. “That’s simply because you hadn’t met me before.”

Eyebrows scrunched up and confusion filled their eyes.

“but…” Tao began speaking his confused thought out loud. “You still have no scent.”

“Yes!” Taemin cried, pointing at the other beta. Just as quickly as he said it, a sudden sweet tangy smell filled the room.

“Wha-?” Minseok gasped.

“That’s his scent,” Suho explained to them. “He’s letting you guys recognize him.”

Again, confused eyes stared at him.

“Recognize?” Yixing repeated. “As in?”

“As in I’m allowing you to know what my scent is.” The visiting beta explained. “Not that you’d have difficulty distinguishing it, even my scent is unique.” He boasted.

Suho decided to take over in explained for the sake of everyone else. “taemin was born in very rare circumstances.”

“Yup, “Taemin interrupted. “both parents are omegas.”

Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped, he wasn’t sure he was hearing correctly. But judging from some of the other boys expressions, it seemed he had. It was one thing to have two unmated omegas over 20 years on age in a pack (that was very shocking but still possible) but having two omega’s mate with each other was just…impossible. At least that’s what they thought. Actually, it was something that never came across anyone’s minds. It was the type of thought that seemed to ridiculous and unthinkable.

Taemin rolled his eyes, “You’re all thinking that it’s impossible right? Well apparently not because POOF,” he spread out his arms, “here I am!”

“Seems that when you mix an omegas awesome with another omegas, the product is something pretty ing cool.” Jongdae said, throwing an arm around his friend.

“Exactly,” Taemin nodded, “I’m pretty ing cool.”

Jongdae pushed the beta, “not you, you idiot.”

“Hey,” Taemin exclaimed. “I AM that product of their lives!”

The elder beta laughed, “What the actual ?” Unknown to them, a sharp-eyed beta was glaring intensely at their little banter.

“Anyway,”Taemin continued, “Seems like I can control my scent to some extent. If someone has never met me, or given the oppourtunity to smell me, I’m im~per~ceptible~” he sang. “You don’t even wanna know how many times I’ve snuck around without anyone noticing.” As he said this, he glanced over at Kris and Baekhyun who were red faced and grumbling. He snickered before continuing, “Since just a moment ago, you guys got a whiff of my scent right?” the others nodded. “Well it’s like you don’t know my scent until ive shown it to you. So now you’re able to recognize me anywhere.”

“How’s that possible” Someone asked.

Taemin shrugged, “Beats me. They didn’t think two omegas could mate either. I’m just a bunch of a contradictions.” He happily replied.

The boys sat in silence trying to understand even a little of what they had heard. Taemin sat smug in his seat, apparently finding joy in the others discomfort, with Jongdae snickering at his side.

Seemingly deciding that they suffered enough, Suho stood up. “Alright,” he laughed, “maybe that’s enough thinking for now, before one of their brains implode.”

“A little late for that,”

Suho ignored Baekhyuns comment. “Jongdae, Sehun, go help Taemin bring his stuff to the room.”

They hummed in agreement and left to go get the bags. Once the three of them were out of sight Tao looked at the others. “Am I the only one confused?” he asked, brows furrowed and lips turned into a pout.

Everyone shook their heads.

 “Ok good.”

Kris chuckled and nuzzled his mates cheek, “Don’t worry, I’ll explain it to you later.”

Baekhyun scoffed, “Don’t expect to understand it anytime soon. Main point is you can scent him out now, don’t over-load your tiny brains with other details. Anyway, I doubt you’ll get any explaining done with your inability to keep your hands off-“

Kyungsoo, who sat across from the beta, kicked him in the shin. The beta yelped and sent a glare to his friend.

“Whoops.” Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

 

 

Later in the evening, everyone was sent to their rooms. It was late and everyone was exhausted from earlier.

“Hey Soo,” Jongin called over at the omega. Kyungsoo looked up from the book he was holding in his hands, “Do you need help?” the alpha asked as he passed Kyungsoo his pajamas –an annotation for ‘do you need help to change?’

Immediately the omega shook his head. “No, no! I’m good!” he insisted, turning his head in an attempt to hide his flushed face from the alpha.

“You sure?” Jongin asked. “Because if you’re worried about me, you shouldn’t. I only use one crutch one.” He smiled lightly, waving the said crutch jokingly.

Kyungsoo pouted, “I know! You don’t have to rub it in my face.” Despite only having broken his ribs, he was still too sore and weak to walk –although after being hit many times, Baekhyun would argue that it was impossible. So Kyungsoo was ordered to stick to his wheelchair.

“Hey,” the alpha laughed. “You only have to use that thing for the next couple of days. I had to use it for 2 whole weeks.”

Kyungsoo scoffed, “well it’s 2 broken ribs versus a broken leg, dislocated arm, and gash covered body.”

Jongin rolled his eyes, “Go change.” He ordered as he settle in Luhan’s bed. Smiling, Kyungsoo rolled his way into the washroom.

He didn’t realize just how big his grin was until he saw himself in the mirror. “...the hell,” he mumbled, his face flushing. Straightaway he shook his head, trying to bring his face back to its natural pale color. He proceeded to change his pants, which turned out to more vexing then he initially thought. He twisted and turned and moved his arms and legs in different ways, trying to find a position where he could take his pants off without having to swear like a sailor every time he bent over. By the time he began trying to take off his shirt he was already out of breath and in vast pain.  “Why – can’t I – get this piece of – – OFF?”

There was a knock at the door and Kyungsoo froze as Jongin’s voice drifted though. “Need help?” he could hear the alpha offer.

“No thanks,” was the omega’s obvious answer. He continued to struggle pulling his sweater off, praying that to all that was holy and great, would his sweater just PLEASE COME OFF. Only to end up biting his lip in pain.

“Right,” Jongin chuckled, causing the omega to scowl at the closed door.

After a couple more attempts, Kyungsoo was positively exhausted and his patience was running extremely low. The omega frowned as he took a deep breath, up any pride he had inside. “Jongin?” he simply called, knowing the alpha could very well hear him.

“Yes?” the alpha replied, as Kyunsoo knew he would but Kyungsoo could hear the amusement behind Jongin’s voice. He growled back. They both knew why he was calling the alpha, but it seemed like the younger wanted to tease his hyung.

“Jongin you stupid…. Stupid face, get in here and help me.” The omega ordered, trying to sound strong and tough, but it wasn’t easy when you were asking someone else to help you take off your shirt.

Jongin walked through the door, a small smirk playing on his lips. “Real creative name calling there,” he commented, immediately coming up to the elder and tugging on the hem of his shirt. “Up.”

He carefully yet swiftly pulled the sweater off the omega, one arm, then his head and finally the other arm. Kyungsoo tried to keep his face from burning up, and he realized, although he had seen Jongin shirtless countless time, it was the alphas first time seeing him. Then he groaned internally. Why did it matter? He’s seen every male in this house shirtless, and everyone had seen him shirtless as well!

“Where’s the pj shirt?’ Jongin’s voice knocked the omega from his thoughts.

“Huh?” Kyungsoo said looking up at Jongin. “Oh, uh, I- I think I might’ve … thrown it in the...tub.” Kyungsoo blushed and looked away from the alpha as he said this because he just KNEW the Jongin was giving him a look. “I was angry.”

“Obviously.”

Carefully Jongin helped Kyungsoo get his arms into his sleeves, having chosen an easy button up shirt. “Careful,” the alpha softly chided. He was now on his knees in front of the Kyungsoo –who still sat in his wheelchair. The omega made a sound similar to a squeak, the alpha’s face was just so close, and he could practically feel his breath against his bare chest, able to count every eyelash, see the plushness of his lips-

The omega bit his own lip and turned away, blushing furiously as he continued to feel Jongin’s fingers skit across his skin.

Lower and lower he could feel his fingers go and his insides clenched at the sudden bubbling he began to feel inside.

“Kyungsoo...”