Taoris side story

Please Don't Go

This happens when Tao locks himself in their room after getting angry at kris for rushing to Kyungsoo's side instead of his. Its really tiny but i hope you guys like it :) 

Have a great week!

 

Kris sighed as he knocked on the door for the millionth time. “Tao come on.” He pleaded. Yes, he knew he was an . Running right past his lover after having not seen him for a week and yelling out another man’s name… even if that male was Kyungsoo. But he was The Alpha, and the pack was always the number one thing on his mind.

“…”

“Taaaaoooooo”

“…”

“Huang ZiTao”

“…”

Kris sighed again “Tao baby.” The elder cringed as the words left his mouth, he wasn’t fond of such sappy things but he knew Tao loved mushy nicknames like that.

“Leave me alone you idiot.” Ah, an answer.

Kris raised a perfectly sculpted brow. “You want me to leave you alone?” he asked.  Since meeting Tao there had never been a night where they were not together, even away on meetings they still had video calls.

“Yes! Go sleep next to your omegas!”

Kris crossed his arms and smirked, his baby was trying to play a game. “Okay, I guess I’ll go sleep in their room.” The Alpha turned and walked away. Unfortunately for Tao, it was a game Kris was going to win. He opened Kyungsoo’s door and closed it behind him rather loudly.

“Wha-" Kris turned to Kai and put his finger to his lips, signaling him to shut up. Suddenly they heard a door swing open, some footsteps, and then Kyungsoo’s door swung open with a livid looking Tao. “You Bastard-“ he began to yell but froze when he saw Kris smirking at him with his arms crossed.

“Hey.” The Alpha greeted smugly. Tao opened and closed his mouth a couple times before flushing red, realizing the situation.

Deciding he got the reaction he was looking for, Kris chuckled and picked Tao up, throwing him over his shoulder. He walked out without a word, leaving a very confused kai behind him.

 

“I hate you,” Tao muttered. Having been thrown on the bed with Kris now hovering over him. Kris chuckled and pressed his lips to Tao’s neck softly. “If you did, you would have let me sleep in their room.” He murmured.

“You know I can’t sleep without you!” Tao cried, but shivered lightly at the sensations that Kris’ lips created.

The Alpha moved his lips to beneath the youngers ear. “You seemed fine this past week,” he noted. He could feel Tao’s skin heat up under his lips, he was blushing.

“T-That’s because you always called and sang me to sleep!” Kris could hear Tao’s voice wavering now, such a crybaby, he sighed and smiled softly.

Kris pulled back, just enough so that he was staring right into Tao’s glossy eyes. “I’m sorry Tao,” He whispered. “I love you and I’ve missed you so so much.” He pressed his lips to the younger’s gently.

Kris continued to kiss him, using one arm to prop himself up, he rested the other on Tao’s waist. The younger wrapped both his arms around Kris’ neck, desperately pulling the elder to him.

Tao was the one to pull back, Kris having forgotten to pull back to let Tao breath. “I-I’m sorry Kris,” Tao shakily cried.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about,” Kris replied, pecking his lips again. Tao shook his head, “there is!” he insisted.

“I promised that I would be understanding when I mated with you! I know how important the pack is, you’re our Alpha and there are things you must prioritize. So … I know that I was over-reacting.”

Kris grinned and hugged Tao, flipping them over so that Tao lay on his chest. “When did my baby become so mature? Hm?”

Tao blushed and buried his face in Kris’ neck, “Shut up. I’ve always been mature.”

“Really?” Kris’ voiced went down a couple octaves -a small wave a dominance emitted from him; just enough to make the boy shiver. “Then maybe,” he smirked, slipping his hands up and under Tao’s shirt, earning a gasp from the younger. “We should be doing some mature adult things right now?”

“Kris!” Tao shrieked.

“What?” the Alpha grinned, “You don’t want me?”

Tao blushed and gaped, “I- That-that’s not-“ In fact dominant Alpha Kris made him go crazy.

 

“KRIS TAO, HURRY THAT UP WITH YOUR STUPID COUPLE AND COME DOWNSTAIRS SO KAI CAN EXPLAIN.” Baekhyun’s voice screamed out.

 

Tao grinned and jumped up, “Duty calls Mr. Alpha.”

Kris groaned. “ing hell Baekhyun,” He muttered as he rolled off the bed. “Fine, but when that's done, we are going to continue” he stated, wrapping his arm around Tao’s waist and pressing his lips to his again.

Tao smiled and kissed his back, “I have no objections then.”

Kris chuckled, “I love you.”

Tao giggled, “me too. I love you.”