Idiot

Please Don't Go

Kyungsoo was fuming; anger, frustration and most of all hurt, pounded through his body. Jongin was the biggest idiot he had ever met and he just didn’t understand why it was hard for the young alpha to just trust him. His watering eyes proved to be a hindrance because in that moment he felt another sharp burst of hot searing pain overwhelm his body, he tripped, unable to see the log by his feet.

The omega landed on his hands and knees; the pain of the new cuts just adding to his misery which seemed to push Kyungsoo over the edge. His head was pounding, his heart was pounding and the stupid burning would just NOT go away.

Tears softly made their way down Kyungsoo’s face, he frowned and tried to stop them but they continued to fall.  Fists clenching up, he angrily wiped his tears away with his sleeves. Kyungsoo stood up, not bothering to brush off the dirt. He scolded himself for not changing into his other form, at least then he wouldn’t be so dirty.

Slowly, Kyungsoo unclenched his fists and noticed that they were clammy, then he noticed that his entire body was the same.  He knew the lake was close by, so he decided that it would be a good thing to cool down. Walking wouldn’t hurt either, he was just desperate to wash away whatever it was he was feeling.

About a minute walking in the direction of the lake, a branch suddenly snapped to Kyungsoo’s right, causing the omega to freeze in his tracks. His senses heightened as he scanned the area around him, realization took over when he figured out that the snap was much too large to be a small branch, which meant something large had caused it to break.

He stiffened as he then caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent, something muddy, very earthy, but Kyungsoo could smell it, it was something dangerous.

Kyungsoo’s heart raced as he took a cautious step back, careful to not make a noise. His first thought was to run but Kyungsoo knew that he wouldn’t be able to get very far in his current form but changing to his wolf would immediately attract whatever it was that was a few meters away.  

Kyungsoo crouched low, moving into a defensive position, Old and new training resurfaced. Unfortunately at that exact moment another blast of sharp burning pain flooded Kyungsoo’s insides, earning a loud gasp from the omega. His eyes widened as he slapped a hand over his mouth. He cursed under his breath before making a quick decision. Kyungsoo knew that the intruder heard him, he was sure of it, so there was no way to avoid a confrontation. It only took the omega a couple seconds to change into his wolf form, immediately jumping back and growling just as an unfamiliar wolf burst through the bushes.

The omega took a step back, surprised, but nonetheless he growled in a threatening manner. This wolf was large and an alpha, this usually wouldn’t bother Kyungsoo too much, he had fought them before, although he was very closed to losing his life but that was when he was in top shape. At the moment he wished that it was at least a beta because he could feel the underlying burn bubble inside of him, it was worse now in his wolf form. He bit a whine, disguising it as a warning growl to the intruder.

The trespasser eyed Kyungsoo up and down before letting out a scoff-like bark. He knew Kyungsoo was an omega, it was obvious. It was also obvious that the omega stood no chance against him. Yet the alpha knew that it was strange for an omega to be out by himself. It was only a matter of time before another alpha showed up. So he took a step forward, growling at Kyungsoo.

This time Kyungsoo didn’t take a step back, he wouldn’t back down. He may be at a disadvantage but he had to protect his pack; his family.

The two circled each other a couple times, snarling and growling. Kyungsoo was now limping slightly, the burn spreading to his leg, making it too painful to step on. The intruder noticed Kyungsoo’s heavy breathing and slight limp and decided there was no point in delaying further. The prowler crouched down, ready to attack. Kyungsoo followed the action, concentrating all his energy.

When the alpha pounced, he knocked Kyungsoo to the ground, the omega retaliated with a hard swipe to the alpha’s face. Kyungsoo was slightly satisfied of the nasty scratch he gave the trespasser, however the other was not. He was now furious that a tiny omega drew his blood; he let out a loud snarl. Kyungsoo growled back, unafraid. He would rather die than have the dangerous male anywhere near his family, near Luhan, Baekhyun, Minseok… near Jongin.

Suddenly Kyungsoo found himself on the ground. They rolled around, growling, snarling, swiping and biting. Kyungsoo felt sharp pains that he knew weren’t additions from the previous existing burning inside. But the omega fought back hard.

Abruptly Kyungsoo felt sharp canines digging into his shoulder, the omega yelped loudly as a sudden burst of heat, like fire scorching his insides, exploded within. Kyungsoo fell over but he was still determined, semi-conscious, he drew whatever strength he still had and attempted to stand up. The alpha stopped him, growling he hit the omega with a fairly large swipe of the paw. Kyungsoo hit the floor with a thud, vibrations felt in every tip of his being. He struggled to keep his eyes open; but everything was slowly darkening.

The only sounds Kyungsoo could hear was his own heavy breathing, and then it was black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jongin ran as fast as his injured body could carry him. It hurt from the strain he put on it, as well as having changed into his wolf form after so long but Jongin didn’t care. He felt ashamed of himself for causing the omega pain. He could still see the omega’s eyes which were full of pain and hurt at Jongin’s words.

The alpha blamed it all on the heat of the argument, that his anger got him carried away. He hadn't meant to say that, most of the time Kyungsoo looked absolutly happy, but there was just a few times he would notice Kyungsoo's eyes glaze over and it would look like the boy was hollow -empty. The words had just sliped out but he seemed to have hit a nerve. But Jongin was really just being a coward… just as Kyungsoo had said. Kyungsoo was right, of course he was, and he had to let the elder know.

Jongin jerked to a stop, an unfamiliar scent filling his senses. His eyes slit, muscles became tensed and senses on alert. But then Jongin caught a whiff of a very familiar scent, one that he smelled almost every hour of the day, and his heart started beating erratically, eyes widened large, and ears flattened against his head.

For the first time in years, Jongin felt fear.

 

 

**Flashback**

“You’re such a ing idiot Kai,” Sehun sighed.

 

Everyone had come into the living room to see what the yelling was about. Not in the mood to deal with anyone, Jongin growled as he angerily limped to his room. Anger still pumping through him, he paced limped the room, running a hand through his hair. The door suddenly opened and Jongin was about to snap at the person to leave immediately until he saw the bored face he knew well walk through.

“What the do you want Sehun?” he glared at the younger. He didn’t tell him to leave, and Sehun noticed this. So the younger scoffed and made no move to leave. Instead, he leaned against the door and crossed his arms.

“You said something to Kyungsoo hyung.” He stated, not even asking whether he was right.

Jongin sighed, irritated. He knew this and he didn’t want to be remained. “ off.” Now it was said less harsh and more pleadingly.

“What did you say to him?” Sehun asked calmly.

“Sehun.” The pleading tone was more evident.

“What did you say?” he didn’t sound angry, or annoyed, he simply sounded worried. Like he had an idea of what was said and just needed confirmation.

“I-I just-“ Shakily, Jongin sighed. “I didn’t mean too- but- but he wouldn’t listen!” Sehun listened patiently as Jongin stuttered and attempted to explain what had happened. He didn’t interrupt, nor did he make any expressions, something that made Jongin relax more and explain easier.

Once he was finished Sehun shook his head and called him a ing idiot.

 

Jongin groaned, “I don’t need to hear this Sehun. I don’t need to ing hear all this because I’m pissed off and UGH” he angrily ran his hand through his hair. “I just don’t understand him.” He weakly concluded.

Sehun looked at the boy in front of him. He obviously wasn’t going to tell him what to do, it was his own problem that they both needed to handle. However he could still lead them in the right direction. “So what are you going to do?” Sehun asked.

Jongin seemed to think for a few seconds, brows furrowed in frustration as he thought. Then he looked up to Sehun. “Do you mind if I ask for a favor?” the elder asked carefully.

The younger was slightly surprised but nodded anyways. “Can you tell me why you guys created your own pack?” It was a private question, and Jongin knew that well. But he remembered what Kyungsoo had said about understanding what it meant to ‘not be a victim’ and that had confused him.

Sehun looked at the worried, confused and desperate face of the boy in front of him and decided that it would be okay to tell Jongin because if Kyungsoo had mentioned something then it was probably important. “Kris hyung, Joonmyun hyung, Chen hyung, Chanyeol hyung and I were all part of the same pack.” Sehun started off, taking a seat on a chair by the door. “Kris hyung’s dad, our Alpha, ordered Kris to take us hunting –our first ever hunt. We did great, Chen and Chanyeol caught the biggest kills, and those es were even dumber back then too.” Sehun chuckled remembering the stupid things they did on that weekend years ago. “We were walking back home when we noticed that even though we were close… we couldn’t hear a thing. Nothing.” Jongin noted how Sehun’s expression suddenly darkened.

“We were young and away for the first time so we were pretty paranoid still. We were scared of the worst… and that’s what we found… the worst.” Sehun trailed off in a whisper.

“What happened?” Jongin asked softly, looking at the younger who had blanked out.

Sehun blinked and looked back at Jongin, as if remembering that he was in the middle of telling a story. Sehun sighed before looking down wretchedly as the memories resurfaced. “They had been killed while we were gone. While we were out having fun and laughing. My little sister must have been frightened, she begged me not to go. I shouldn’t have gone. I could’ve protected her, and my parents.” Sehun’s jaw clenched, his eyes going hard.

Jongin was stunned, he hadn’t realized something like that had happened to them. “It’s not your fault Sehun.” He told him. “you couldn’t have known.”

The younger scoffed, “You're wrong. Did you know that all of us still blame ourselves? Kris hyung had it the worst. He said he should’ve stayed when his father asked him to take us; the only young ones who were able to change. It was a weird request, Kris always said he should’ve questioned it more. We all should have questioned it. I was 15, I had my first change two months before. Why would they want Kris training a newly turned boy?” Again Sehun sighed.  “We never got any answers. We never knew if the Alpha knew what was going to happen. Or if we could’ve saved them if we hadn’t left… we don’t even know who killed them.”

Sehun was always saddened and angered when he thought about it, but when he looked at Jongin the boy’s face looked lost, angered and confused. As if the entire ordeal had happened to him instead. Sehun wasn’t sure if Jongin would start crying either. He smiled softly, the idiot really was like a child.

“Jongin what you getting all worked up over?” Sehun shook his head. He looked down at his wrist before looking at the lost looking boy and sighed. “Look, we blame ourselves and it’s going to take a lot to get over it. Kris is probably the most recovered too because of Tao. But that doesn’t mean we’ll ruin our lives because of it. I go on with my life but I have this,” Sehun held out his wrist. Jongin recognized one of the couple pinecone bracelets that Sehun alternated wearing every day. In fact, he never saw the younger without at least one on his wrist. “These,” Sehun explained, “are what I wear so that I’m reminded everyday of what happened. I brought back these pinecones for my sister, I promised that i'd bring back the best to make bracelets together… but we never did. I move on and live life, but it’s not like I will forget. These are daily reminders of the consequences that I’ve paid.

Kai, it might be our faults and we may never forgive ourselves, but that doesn’t mean we won’t try and live happily. What’s done is done, Kyungsoo hyung taught us that. All we can do now is move in the direction of our happiness. Some of us may not be there, but at least we’re closer then where we started.”

That’s when it hit Jongin. ‘At least we’re closer then where we started.’ Some happiness is better than no happiness at all.

‘Cause you and Luhan look so ing happy right?” That’s what he told Kyungsoo, but even though they might not be totally happy all the time, it must be better than where they were before.

The conclusion now clear to him, the boy swore before jumping up and ran out of the house.

Because yes, Jongin was an idiot.

 

*** Flashback end***

 

A deep growl resonated from Jongin as he caught the smell of blood, he pushed harder the last couple of strides. He followed his nose and leaped through the bushes, successfully surprising and knocking the unknown intruder to the ground. Jongin recovered, leaping back to his feet. He quickly glanced at the bloodied and unconscious omega on the floor, anger immediately pulsed within his body. Then another scent caught his nose. Pheromones. Jongin eyes widened as he stared at Kyungsoo. He was in heat! Kyungsoo had gone into heat!! The resulting and deep growl of the other alpha interrupted his thoughts.

He turned to the intruder and snarled loudly, moving in front of Kyungsoo. He hurt Kyungsoo and that was unforgivable. He looked over the intruder and winced, this alpha was at least the size of Chanyeol, and it must’ve been challenging to fight against him. Jongin did, however, find great satisfaction in seeing that the alpha was injured pretty badly as well. Kyungsoo had fought well before submerging to the heat.

Within seconds both alphas were rolling around on the ground, hard hits and painful bites alternated. Jongin getting hurt but it wasn’t even a fraction of what he was doing to the intruder. And as much as Jongin wanted to fully and completely kick this guy’s , he was much more concerned for the omega. So Jongin did what he hoped would scare the other alpha away. Jongin crouched down, glaring at the other and bared his teeth. Three barks followed by a long growl signaled exactly what he was. The intruder visibly stiffened, unsure of how to react to the lone wolf's presence. In the end he acted how many other would have, with one last growl the alpha turned away and ran off, he was already injured, to continue to face the lone wolf would be suicide.

 

Jongin continued to stay in a defensive position until the others scent had faded enough for Jongin to deem safe. Instantly he turned to Kyungsoo, who had already changed back to his human form, too weak to stay in his other form; it hurt too much. Jongin carefully nudged Kyungsoo, carefully bringing the boy onto his back.Jongin stiffened when he got a noseful of the omega's strong scent but he tried to ignore it -he had to take care of Kyungsoo. Once Jongin was sure that Kyungsoo was secure, he took off. He could feel the heat radiating off of Kyungsoo, the movement of his running seemed to stir the boy. Kyungsoo mumbled incoherently and seemed to be in distress, he buried himself in Jongin’s thick fur before going completely limp. Jongin panicked and ran harder, he had to get help, and he had to save Kyungsoo.

Jongin wouldn’t allow it, he could never imagine losing someone so amazing. And that’s when Jongin realized it.  Everywhere he went he called for Kyungsoo to follow. Every time he appeared worried or sad, Kyungsoo knew. Kyungsoo was the one to watch over him, take care of him, smile at him, yell at him, and treat him like a normal person. He put Jongin’s needs above all, and Jongin loved that. He loved the smiles, the laughter, the games and the teasing. He even loved the yelling and the beating he received form the elder. Just the voice of the omega could get him to smile. His tears caused him pain. Jongin cared so much for the elder, he never realized. Kyungsoo was important- so important to him, it'd been a long time since he had someone so important. Not only that... the feelings he had- they ran deeper then that... he might even be in love with the elder... No, he was in love with the feisty omega and he would not let anybody take him away.

The image of what he saw with the intruder popped up in his mind.

And Jongin knew he had to protect Kyungsoo better from now on, because the alpha wasn’t trying to kill Kyungsoo like most would have.

He was trying to kidnap him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“They said they’re on their way,” Luhan informed as he walked into the living room; having called the Alpha to inform him on the situation.  “I bet Kris and Baekhyun threw a fit,” Tao joked lightly, glancing at the alpha in the corner of the room who stared out the window.

 

The air was still intensely thick since they had arrived, Kai had hastily and shakily explained what happened as Yixing and Sehun had carried the omega into his room for treatment. The others had been shocked, Luhan and Tao immediately went crazy and asked question after question. Sehun had sworn lowly before trying to calm the other two. Chen got angry, cursing the wolf who hurt Kyungsoo, but soon fell to the couch since he was still sick. They all looked to Kai for some type of answer but the look in Kai’s eyes said that it wasn’t the time to ask questions.

 

Sehun sighed looking at the elder, all color gone from his bronze skin. He walked up next to the red eyed Kai and put a hand on his shoulder, a reassuring gesture he knew Kai needed. The others sat around awkwardly, waiting for Yixing to finish, each wanting to help but the only ones with training were Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. The rest were practically useless.

“Haha, yea.” Luhan smiled, “Suho had to take the phone because Kris was speaking so fast he wasn’t making any sense and Baekhyun was throwing a loud and vulgar fit.” The others laughed, a desperate attempt to lighten the atmosphere, or at least get Kai to show some emotion. But the alpha didn’t stir, his mind was too focused on the omega.

It was difficult enough to just breathe. His chest felt stuffy and his mind was cluttered. As if a large blanket was slowly suffocating him, he wanted to throw up and scream. He was so overwhelmed and all he wanted to do was escape, to run and shake off the feeling but he couldn’t. He wouldn’t abandon Kyungsoo. He couldn’t. He would take care of Kyungsoo, he would help him and be with him just how Kyungsoo helped him. Kyungsoo would be okay, he was fine.

Kai clutched his chest and bent down in his seat, Kyungsoo had to be okay.

 

They all watched TV in silence, but none of them were really paying any attention. Chen lay down on the couch, still recovering from the fever, Luhan and Tao were sitting on the floor, Kai was slumped in the armchair and Sehun was sitting on the armrest of the armchair, rubbing Kai’s back soothingly.

The sound of a sudden door clicking open caused all heads to shoot up. The five boys watched as Yixing’s bloodied body came down the stairs towards them. The doctor’s tired but pleased bright eyes met Kai’s first.

“He’s going to be fine.”

With those words, Kai felt as if the large blockade in his throat lifted, and he took a long deep breath. Kyungsoo was fine.

“He has a two broken ribs, some unpleasant stiches and will be left with one hell of a scar,” Yixing continued, “but he’s fine. His upcoming heat, paired with exhaustion and the wounds was too much for his body to handle.”

“ and no one noticed??” Chen exclaimed. Usually Kyungsoo was predictable, his heat always came on a certain day. “He wasn’t supposed to go into heat until next month!”

Luhan’s sigh made everyone look to the elder. “He’s almost 21,” he stated. It was a simple fact but those words alone were enough of an explanation. Kyungsoo was getting older and he still did not have a mate.

“Anyway,” Yixing sighed, “we’ll keep him in his room to recover instead of the heat room. The pheromones in there won’t be good for his healing time.”

Kai wasn’t listening much, he was remembering earlier that day. Kyungsoo had sworn and sounded as if he were in pain, yet shook it off when kai asked him if he was alright. That had been a sign, how the hell could he have not realized that? He should have pushed, acted on his gut when he knew something was wrong.

“Yixing,” Kai suddenly called. “Can I go see Kyungsoo now.” He asked gently. He was in no mood to be demanding, he didn’t want to fight. He just wanted to see Kyungsoo.

The others noticed his change and their eyes softened, they all looked at Yixing as well.

"Kai, I understand you're worried but he's in heat. You're an alpha, I don't think it would be a god idea."

"I can handle it."

"I don't-"

"Please."

The doctor had to smile at his determination. “Alright, but you have to at least wear a mask and we have to dress those wounds first. You’re pretty banged up yourself.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WHERE IS HE??!!”

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY KYUNGGIE!!”

Two different voices yelled as they burst through the front doors.

“In his room with Kai but-“ Kris and Baekhyun didn’t wait for Luhan to finish as they scrambled and made their way upstairs.

“KYUNGSOO!!!!” They yelled as they stumbled through the omegas door but stopped in their tracks when met with an icy cold glare.

“He’s sleeping.” Kai snarled from behind the face mask that he wore.  “Shut the up.”

The two boys shivered at Kai's words but then noticed the close proximity of Kai to the omega; his body tensed, as if he was about to protect Kyungsoo from something. The two males stared before Kris turned to Baekhyun.

“Yeah Baekhyun, shut the up.”

Baekhyun gaped, “Excuse you? I’m not the one who totally ignored his mate and ran off to see another male in heat –even if that male is Kyungsoo.” He scoffed.

“What? I didn-…” Kris eyes widened as he remembered his dark haired lover. “oh .”

“That’s right,” a new voice growled behind them. “’’ As in YOU Kris Wu and that idiotic hell hole that is your brain!” Tao yelled as he spun and ran into their room, slamming the door behind him.

“Tao!! I-I’m Sorry!” Kris immediately turned around and followed Tao to the door, pounding.

Baekhyun chuckled as he looked back at Kai to see Kai glaring at Baekhyun as he had before.

The beta laughed nervously before backing out, “Alright, then um since Kyunggie seems to be in good hands I’ll just –“ The diva boy didn’t even finish his sentence before he bolted from the room.

Kai sighed he looked back at the omega. Kyungsoo was sweating heavily, his head lightly bandaged, along with his torso and shoulder. His arms and legs were filled with bruises and scratches along with a couple of nasty gashes.  Yixing was right, it was a bit hard to be surronded by such inviting pheremones but his heart ached to much for the pain he knew Kyungsoo was going through. Tentatively he lifted a shakey hand and ever so softly brushed the sweaty fringe from the smaller boy’s forehead.

“It’s okay Soo,” Kai whispered. “I’m here.”

 

 

“,” Kai hissed as Baekhyun dabbed some medicine onto his wounds. They had lured Kai out of the room with the excuse that Yixing had to change Kyungsoo’s bandages and that Kai should explain what happened while Baekhyun changed his.

Baekhyun tsked, “Don’t be such a baby.”

“Im not being a baby,” the alpha growled.

Tao giggled from Kris’ lap, “I think your being a baby Kai.”

“I’m not!! You’re the one sitting on Kris’ lap like a baby!”

“hey,” Kris scolded, “Don’t argue with Tao. He’s only my baby.”

Tao giggled again and snuggled into Kris’ chest.

Kai and Baekhyun gagged as the rest of the boys either laughed or looked at Kris in pity.

“When the hell did he get so sappy? I can’t believe I actually thought he was cool.” Kai groaned.

Joonmyun rolled his eyes, laughing. “Kris gets extremely cheesy around Tao. Especially after a fight.”

Chanyeol made a disgusted face, “You’re lucky you weren’t here for that month that Kris called Tao his little panda for a month.

The boys chorused with “EW’S” while the couple were off in their own little world.

“At least you didn’t have to share a room with Tao before he mated with Kris.” Sehun muttered.

Luhan turned to the younger and laughed, “That’s right! Tao told me that Kris slept in your room every night! But I thought that was because Tao had nightmares?”

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Yea, but they never shut up and there was so much ing .” The young alpha shuddered. Giggling, Luhan ruffled the younger hair, “ohhh, poor Suhunnie must have suffered.” He teased. Sehun gave him a look but he had a small smile on his face.

“You mean how there is with a certain tall idiot and a loud mouthed queen?” Jongdae snickered, glancing at the said two who awkwardly stood next to each other.

Baekhyun noticed their gazes and turned pink, “What the are you saying you !”

The tall alpha chuckled and placed his hand on Baekhyun’s arm, “Relax Baek.” However his gesture had the opposite effect because everyone burst out laughing when they saw Baekhyun’s entire face, neck and ears turned bright red.

“S-Shut the up!!!” he cried, turning to everyone.

Minseok hit the back of Baekhyun and Jongdae’s head. “Shut up. All of you,” he groaned. Then he turned to Kai, “do you mind telling us what happened again?”

Kai immediately turned solemn and looked down. The other boys quieted down when they noticed that it was about to get serious. “Soo and I… we got in a fight.” He sighed, wringing his hands. “When he stormed off… I should have gone after him, I shouldn’t have let him go off by himself. B-but I was just so so angry.” Kai looked up to Kris. “I’m sorry.” He said softly. Kris nodded, letting him know he was forgiven. Sehun rubbed Kai’s back, urging him to continue. “I talked to Sehun and I realized how big of an idiot I was-am. So I ran after Kyungsoo. But I noticed a scent… it didn’t smell anything like ours.” Kai paused for a second. Causing the other boys to look at him.

“Kai?” Yixing whispered, “What is it?”

“I just realized,” Kai stuttered, “I’ve come across this scent before. He- he’s from the south. Like from the deep south.”

Tao gasped, “B-but if you recognize his scent then doesn’t that mean he’s part of a pack?? W-why is he here? Where’s his pack??” Kris held Tao tight, telling him to quiet down, his expression unreadable. “Kai, go on.”

“I ran harder, I was desperate to find Soo… to make sure he was safe.” Kai took a deep breath. “I smelt blood. I smelt Kyungsoo’s blood and I don’t know. I-I just lost it, I remember seeing the other guy putting Kyungsoo onto his back. He wasn’t going to Kill Kyungsoo. He was trying to... kidnap... him.”

Everyone in the room stiffened. “I hurt the guy, but Kyungsoo was so hurt and I didn’t know how badly. I just needed to get him help. So I scared the guy off.”

“Kris,” Suho called, giving him a look. The two boys communicated with their eyes before Kris stood up with Tao in his arms. “Okay, that’s enough for tonight. I think everyone’s tired. Go to bed.” He ordered. Immediately taking Tao up the stairs, to their shared room and shutting the door.

Jongdae scoffed before standing up as well, “I guess it’s time for bed.”

The others nodded and made a move to stand up. Baekhyun and Sehun helped Kai stand up. Kai noticed Suho and Yixing about to make their way up the stairs. “Yixing hyung!” kai called out. The doctor and his mate turned around.

“I want to stay next to Kyungsoo.” The young alpha said. Yixing gave him a disapproving look.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Kai,” Yixing said warily, “Again, his heat... and you’re still very injured and need to rest.”

“Hyung please,” Kai begged, “I have to be next to him.” Yixing bit his lip and looked at his mate for some help, he was never good with saying no. Suho caught his lover’s desperate look and sighed, “kai-“

“He can take my bed.” Luhan’s voice suddenly popped up. Everyone looked at the elder in surprise. "and he can just light some phermone blockers that Yixing made so he isn't affected by Soo. Well... at long as he doesn't get to close."

Baekhyun seemed to concentrte on one thing. “You’re gonna let Kai use your bed??” Baekhyun cried in amazement. “You don’t even let me sit on it!!”

The omega gave Baekhyun a look, “That’s because you’re Baekhyun.”

The beta’s jaw dropped “IS THIS PICK ON BAEKHYUN DAY OR SOMETHING? FIRST KRIS THEN JONGDAE AND NOW LUHAN. YOU ALL .” The beta yelled, throwing a fit and marching to the kitchen.

The others laughed as they watched Chanyeol trail after him, saying he was going to go calm him down.

After the two had disappeared, Kai turned to Luhan. “Is it really okay?” he asked cautiously. He knew by now that the elder wasn’t fond of people coming anywhere near his stuff, especially his bed. He also didn't even know there was such things as phermones blockers.

Luhan smiled at kai and nodded, “I’m sure. You care about Soo a lot, so if it’s you it okay. Yxing? What do you say?"

The doctor shook his head but smiled, "alright, since youre so insistant. Ill give you some of the blockers, but you must stay at least 5 feet away from him when no one else is there okay? my blockers aren't magic."

Kai grinned, “Thank you Hyung!” he cried and hurriedly got Sehun to help him up the stairs.

 

“huh, who’d of thought Luhan would give you his bed.” Sehun said, leaning against the wall as he watched Kai sit next to Kyungsoo. “You know you should really get some sleep.”

Kai gave him a look, “I gave you a great opportunity. Thank me. And ill sleep later.”

Sehun looked at the elder alpha in confusion. “What opportunity?”

“Are you serious?” Kai have him a ‘seriously?-you’re-an-idiot’ look. “If Luhan isn’t sleeping in his room where will he sleep? The living room? On a couch? When there’s a perfectly unused bed inside your room?” He smirked when he saw Sehun’s cheeks turn slightly pink. “Oh.” He replied.

“That’s right, idiot.” Kai rolled his eyes. “Now go make him fall in love with you or something.” He ordered, waving his hand.

“I don’t need your advice bastard!” Sehun yelled, slamming the door behind him.

 

Sehun stood at the side, he watched as Luhan carried his blanket to the couch, then his pillows, before finally gathering enough confidence.

“Luhan,” he called out; effectively attaining the attention of the said male, along with the surprise of everyone else in the room who were cleaning.

“Just stay in my room,” he stated. When he was met with silence, he sighed and continued. “I still have Tao’s old bed since he moved into Kris’ room. You might as well stay there.” Again silence, Luhan and Sehun only stared at each other while the rest held their breath, frozen. They were not at all anticipating the next words out of Luhan’s mouth to be, “Yeah, ok sure.”

“!” Jongdae’s voice cried.

“! Omg sorry! Minseok squealed, so surprised by Luhan’s answer made him drop the first aid kit onto Jongdae’s foot.

“You ing dropped the huge kit onto my foot!!!” the young beta screamed. “Omg I need first aid now too!! What irony is this?? I need the stupid box to help me because the stupid box crushed my foot!!

"Jongdae shut the hell up!” Baekhyun yelled.

“SHUT THE UP ALL OF YOU AND GO TO BED,” Kris’ voice yelled from his room.

The others grumbled as they shut their mouths and made their way to their rooms.

“Stupid alpha only cares about having alone time with his mate.” Jongdae muttered.

“I ing heard that Kim Jongdae!”

The beta squeaked and hid behind Minseok’s back.

Chanyeol shook his head, “I think it’s time for bed.” He concluded.