® — A Fiancee's Problem by Theangelvampire

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a fiancee's problems by theangelvampire
Reviewer's Note:

I'M SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER! I HOPE THE REVIEW HELPS (I KNOW I'M A BIT TOO HARSH SO I'M SORRY) GOOD LUCK AUTHORNIM~


Reminders:

Don't forget to credit the shop using this banner and linking it back to the shop!

Thank you for requesting! Please do come again ~ 
 

Title: 4.5 over 5

Your title is catchy and it’s uncommon so I like it~ I immediately could figure out what’s the story about since, well, it’s pretty obvious. There’s no secret or hidden meaning which is also why I took little point—people can easily guess what’s the story is about. But it’s still cute and fit the story well.


Poster & Background: 8 over 10

I like both your poster and background! It’s not the kind of image I think about after I read the story, but, well it’s still pretty. It’s not enough though—the prettiness. They need to have connection with the story.



Description & Foreword: 8 over 10

Your description is amazing! It’s short and it gives a little sneak peak about how depressing it is, being Kris’ fiancée slash maid. The grammar is also nice so there’s no problem in this section.

The foreword though. Well, I have a little complaint. You see, I’m never one to like character’s description in the foreword, because I think it’s ruining the curiousity. I prefer if I found out about the character’s personality by myself. But thankfully, you only put little information about the, so I think I can tolerate it.



Plot: 20 over 35

This whole arranged marriage thing had been written a lot of times in AFF, especially with Kris as the main character so your story is not that special or unique. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter