® — One For The Money

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  one for the money! story link | Author Link   Review by: exoticmermaid   Title: 4 over 5 

Your title gives off the ‘dirty’ vibe, seriously. Not that original, since there’s a movie with the same title, but still gives the urge to read it.


Poster & Background: 9 over 10 

Like the title, the poster also gives off the same vibe; it screams y romance and silly—but still smexy--comedy. The kiss marks and the characters’ face showed the romance perfectly. I like it, because it’s simple but still forced me to read the story. You don’t have any background, which is fine, though some might think it’s a little plain.


Description & Foreword: 8 over 10
 

I spotted a mistake in your foreword:

When she finds out that Kim Jonghyun is bound to get married to her mother, she starts to wonder what his true intentions are and she even comes to the daring conclusing that he knows her secret.

Supposed to be:

When she finds out that Kim Jonghyun is bound to get married to her mother, she starts to wonder what his true intentions are and she even comes to the daring conclusion that he knows her secret.

But aside from the small mistake, your description is pretty enticing. Though not as enticing as the poster (seriously I like the poster so much), you still made me wondering what’s going to happen to Jae Hee and Jonghyun.


Plot: 30 over 35

Your plot is not that unique for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter