® — One Wish From A Shooting Star

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: IAMANEXOFAN  ✏ One Wish From A Shooting Star
Title: 3 over 5

Your title is really unique but it's too long for me. Personally, I think that the best titles are the short and eye-catching ones. I don't really like long titles since they're a pain to remember. Not unless you managed to make that title catchy. But in your case, it's not that catchy for me. 

It's connected to the story though; Good job for that! ^^




Poster & Background: 6.5  over 10

I'm not going to lie. I think you poster is really pretty but it doesn't really give me the romance and angst vibe. Drama, yes; but angst and romance? I just don't feel it. 

I think that the font used for your title is very pretty. It sort of gives me the fantasy vibe. It's perfect! ^^ Your background is also very pretty. It's just a bit too eye-catching for me. 




Description & Foreword: 4 over 10

Your description is very... messy. You should move all the credits and the character profiles to your foreword and you can leave the trailers in your description.

For the credits, don't line them up like that. Lining them takes too much space and it isn't necessary to let the readers know who reviewed and advertised your story first. Credits should also be at the end of the foreword since they're just credits and some readers don't even bother to look at them. 

You can just type them like this:

Review Credits:

Mental Breakdown Review Request Shop | Galaxy Review Shop | Heartbreak Shop | etc.

Advertisement Credits: 

Butterfly haven | Creations of the Mind  | Infinitely Yours | etc. 

As for your character profiles, I think they gave away too much information. Character profiles should be kept short and interesting since some readers tend not to read them when they're too long. (That includes me lol.)

Also, keep your font colors consistent. If you're going to go with blue then make it all blue. If you're going to go with red then
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter