® — Lone House

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Lone house story link | Author Link   Review by: IAmanexofan   Title: 4.5/5

It's unique, eye catching and fitting for the story. Hence I give it 4.5 five. I took a point of because it felt like something's missing... I don't know why but my gut keeps telling me that. Request at other shops to see what they think... because it may just be me :) 


Poster & Background: 5/10

It's a good thing that you introduced characters with pictures. It will give the readers a clear visual of how to picture them but you shouldn't do it on the main image. You can just create character profiles or whatever suits your fancy but never, and I mean never, put it on the main poster. It looks very messy to be honest. 

As for your background, I think that it could look better too. If you're planning on changing it, here are some shops that I highly recommend: (click the diamond to be directed to the shops.) 

♦ IceCream Graphics

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics


Description & Foreword: 6.5/10

I love your description but it's way too long. You should use that as your foreword and create a new, short, eye-catching and interesting description. 

Also, you should really fix your spacing. It's not consistent at all. Some spaces were bigger than the other. I have a feeling that it was on purpose though.

I think it would be better if you were to just make it a single line spacing. It won't look that spread out and be neater looking. 

Another thing, let me correct/ suggest some things. 

"HERE I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter