® — The PC

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ The PC (C)
♦​ topumasum

Genre: Horror | Mystery | Sci-fi | Thriller
Main Characters: Shim Changnim and OC

Looks opposte dont they? changmin a computer genius has trapped the entire human race in his pc programme. and now she is the only one left...to die

Title: 4.5/5 

Your story title is really unique. I searched it and not a single one with the same title as yours showed up and it's very connected to the story.

The only think is... it isn't eye catching enough. It didn't seem interesting at all. Especially for people who have absolutely no interest in computers. 

The PC Oneshot
Should be: The PC

You should remove the oneshot word. There's an option where you could choose whether it's a oneshot or not. Just check it. Adding 'oneshot' is really uneccessary.

 

Poster and Background: 3/10

I don't really like your poster... and you don't have a background too. These two things are very important things. Some readers won't even read your foreword if you don't have a good poster and background. 

It's the sad, sad truth. 

Your poster doesn't really scream horror and thriller. I got the mystery and sci-fi vibe from it but not horror and thriller. Not at all. 

I thought your story's genre was romance, drama, tragedy, mystery and sci-fi... horror and thriller didn't even cross my mind. 

It could be a lot better. 

Here are some shops that I highly recommend:

♦ IceCream Graphics 

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics

 

Description and Foreword: 4/10

Your description has errors and your foreword lacks information. Double check... no... triple check for grammatical errors when it comes to your foreword and descroption (any part of the story really). 

Description is what readers will first see when they're scrolling down and looking for stories to read. It's a turning point wherein they will judge whether your story is worth viewing or not. 

If you have grammatical errors in your description, it will turn them off. Why? Because if your description has errors already... what about the rest of the story?

Here's your description: Looks opposte dont they? changmin a computer genius has trapped the entire human race in his pc programme. and now she is the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter