® — The Game of the Maze

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  THE GAME OF THE MAZE by DOUBLEABS

 


Image size: 550px w | 361 px h



Title: 5 over 5

Reminds me of the novel The Maze Runner at first, haha. It already suits the whole story well, because there's a psychotic playfulness in your title, like, in my opinion when I first read it I got the impression that the game was made by someone who thought it looked like fun when it was actually not. Would be better if you have a shorter title, but this one is already good.




Poster & Background: 9 over 10

Unlike the title, I didn't see anything psychotic nor playful in your poster. The characters' expression's looked angsty, like a sad love story, oh, and I couldn't help but think that Tao was going to play in the maze wearing a suit, but that's just me. The background gave me the fantasy vibe and the maze gave me the action vibe.  Overally, it's already perfect for your story. Oh, and a dark background would be nice *wink*




Description & Foreword: 9 over 10

Me so fall in love with your description. Maybe because I'm pretty much a psycho as well, but I really love rule number three and six. It's really mean yet they still wished the players for fun. I think it would be better if you didn't reveal Hyeri's special power that early, but still, you did a splendid job because the description is very very enticing and intriguing, though this time, it reminded me of Hunger Games.




Plot: 32 over 35

The plot is so Hunger Games-ish,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter