® —What is Home?

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ What is Home? (C)
♦​ MoonloverXD

Genre: Fluff | Slice of Life
Main Characters: Bang Yongguk | Zelo 

"Hyung what is home? They said they are taking me home," the younger boy asked innocently, wraping his arms around his waist protectively.
Yongguk doesn't know what to answer, he never knew what is home, he never felt or experienced the feeling of being home, but decided to tell him what others had told him.
"It's a place, where you feel save, at peace and happy, " he spoke in a low voice, trying not to wake up the others, he wraped his arms around the younger's waist, inhaling his scent, enjoying his caramel scent that he'll be no longer able to smell, and maybe he won't be able to see him again.
"And where you feel loved" he lowered his voice even more, he doesn't like this word, in fact he never liked it.
"Then it's you," Zelo concluded after a lot of thinking.
"What is?" Yongguk was deep in thoughts that he had already forgot what they were talking about in the first place.
"Home!, My home is you"

Title: 5/5 

Your title is really unique and it's very connected to the story! ^^ 5 points for you. 

 

Poster and Background: 1/10

I'm sorry for giving you such a low score but your poster is very, very scary looking. It gave me (still does) the creeps. When I saw your poster I immediately thought of horror and suspense and maybe gore. 

Fluff and Slice of Life didn't enter my mind at all. Your poster is very misleading... but I gave you one point because you still had one. Even if it gives of the wrong impression. 

Also, you shouldn't get a fluffy poster because your story isn't really fluff. It's more of angst and drama.

You don't have a back ground too. I would like to stretch the importance of posters and back grounds. Titles make readers want to read your description and your descriptions make readers want to view your foreword. 

Posters and backgrounds make an impact to readers. If they see a good poster, they would think "This seems interesting...". You had managed to increase their interest just by having a good poster and back ground. 

Even if your foreword doesn't catch their attention that much, they would look back and remember how good your poster is, planting a seed of doubt that maybe, just maybe your story is worth checking out after all. 

Do you get my point?

Here are some shops that I highly recommend:

♦ IceCream Graphics 

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics 

 

Description and Foreword: 4/10

Your description is too long. Long enough to be your foreword. I would suggest putting it in your foreword and changing your description to something like this: (The text, font color and placement is just my suggestion! ^^)

What is home? It's a place where you feel safe and happy... where you feel loved. Some people had always known where their home is... but some people realize it a bit too late.

You said that the genre of this story is fluff. In my opinion, it's more of angst and drama. There was barely any fluff in here. Either you change the genre or you could add more fluffy scenes. 

If you're not planning on changing your description though, let me correct the grammar. 

Here is an exact replica of your description:

"Hyung what is home? They said they are taking me home," the younger boy asked innocently, wraping his arms around his waist protectively.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter