® — 10 Stupid Reasons As To Why I Hate Park Chanyeol

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
10 stupid reasonsto why I hate park chanyeol by kyungbaby
Image size: 550px w | 361 px h



Title: 3 over 5

Your title is very long! It's a good thing that it's catchy enough so that readers will remember it. It's very unique too and it's also directly connected to the story. I can feel that your story is romance and comedy just by reading your title! 




Poster & Background: 9 over 10

Your poster is cute. It's simple but cute. I like it, I really do, but I think that it can improve too. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with it. I can get the comedy and romance vibe from it but personally, I think it's too plain. That's my personal preference though, and others may not think the same way, so I won't deduct points.

As for your background, it was a litte too eye-catching for me. I'm not saying that you should change it, but it kind of steals the attention away from the story itself.




Description & Foreword: 10 over 10

Your description is perfect. I have no words to describe how much your description hooked me in. I don't want to change a singe thing in it except for this -

Altitudenous → Altitudinous

Your foreword is the same! ^^ It consists of nothing but four lines and yet it already caught my interest. Now, I'm a big fan of consistency but I won't complain about how your font color isn't consistent because I know that you did it to make it obvious that there are two speakers (which is a very smart move!). 




Plot: 30 over 35

This kind of plot isn't unique and it's a bit overused. Nonetheless, the scenes you added were unique!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter