® — Let's walk down memory lane

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: IAMANEXOFAN  ✏ Let's walk down memory lane
Title: 3 over 5

I don't really like your title. Sure, it's unique but it's not that eye-catching. It's also too long... it will make it harder for readers to remember the title of your story. 

As a title everything should be capitalized.

Let's walk down memory lane → Let's Walk Down Memory Lane.

It's connected to the story though! :D




Poster & Background: 2 over 10

Your poster and background irritates me. You said that your genres were angst, friendship, romance and ; your poster are neither of those genres. The title's clear, which is good but why are the character's all blurry? The quote doesn't make sense too. What do you mean by that?

The only one who looked like he was facing something traumatizing was Kyungsoo. And the guy just looks like some sort of diva. Jongin and Luhan looks way too happy for the poster to scream angst.

The clock behind the characters are good because it's saying that they will somehow go back through time. But why are there clouds? It has no relevance whatsoever with the story.

The characters don't even have the same color. Jongin's sort of blue and Sehun's grayish. I guess this poster would be okay if your genre is fantasy; but it's not. 

The background's okay... I guess. I just don't like the fact that the whole text can't be seen.
 
I'm sorry for the harsh words but I say it as I see it. 





Description & Foreword: 5 over 10

I love your description! :D It's so catchy and interesting! But I think your font size is too big xD. The same for your foreword. Also, your foreword has no connection to the story? xD 

Original text: 

Jongin hate those kind of breakups. The kind where the reason is stupid. Breakups that are caused by having no time for each other, or lost trust. He hates it!

Revision: (Just a suggestion! ^^)

People make stupid decisions and it's exactly those stupid decisions that change their lives. 

Do Kyungsoo has always been sure of his actions. He thinks that whatever decision he would come to, it would be right and yet... he thinks that he may just be wrong this time.

I think you should just merge the quotes and the lines together. It would also look better if they were placed in the middle. 

Maybe arrange it to look like this: (It's supposed to be in the middle but it's not possible to do that here.)



    Kim Jongin
  "Who are you?" 

►​ 21 years old.
►​ Senior (Section 1) 

Remove the college since you weren't referring to a school. 

Also for D.O's quote, you were missing a period.
"I'm sorry Jongin... I'm back" →​ I'm sorry Jongin... I'm back."

I almost forgot to mention, if Kai and D.O have quotes then why doesn't Sehun and Luhan? 

One word. Consistency. 




Plot: 20 over 35

Your story is very cliche. A couple breaks up and then the one left gets on an accident and then he or she forgets. It's the norm. 

What made your story unique was the arranged marriage and even that was too sudden. 




Flow & Consistency: 5 over 15

Your story confused me. Especially the first paragraph. You don't have a go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter