® — Silver Aura

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Silver Aura by trixchia
Reviewer's Note:

This is the longest review that I have ever written. 

I'm so sorry for taking so long, and I hope that you find it helpful!

Sorry for the harshness! ^^


Reminders:

Don't forget to credit the shop using this banner and linking it back to the shop!

Thank you for requesting! Please do come again ~ 

Title: 5 over 5

I really, really love your title! It's short and eye-catching. Not to mention the fact that it's directly connected to the story. It gives away a hint and yet, it gives away nothing. It's also unique as well! 




Poster & Background: 7.5 over 10

Your poster is very lovely! I love the expression on the girl's face. It was enchanting and haunting at the same time. I wish that she was in the middle though. Since the story revolves around her, I thought that maybe, it would look better if she was at the center with the boys surrounding her. I'm not saying that you should change it! It's lovely the way it is ~

As for your background, it's a little too eye-catching for me. Instead of reading the description or the foreword, my eyes kept shifting to your background.




Description & Foreword: 6 over 10

I suggest moving the two paragraphs to the foreword since the text you wrote there mostly described the abilities and characteristics of the main character. It wasn't really enough for me, but this is just me being picky! ^^ Let me tell you the use of the description and foreword.

The main purpose of the description is to lure readers in. A description is basically the turning point where the readers will decide whether they will click your story or not. Now, when your description is total , don't expect anyone to read your story. (I'm not saying that yours is. I love it, really.)

The foreword is used to give more information about the story itself. There are many ways to do that. An excerpt from the story, a quote, a dialogue - whatever you want. The only requirement that it should have is that it should be connected to the story. You can't write about sunshine and rainbows when your plot is crime and gore. Do you get my gist?

I seriously hope you do because this was too long already xD If you didn't though, feel free to comment below or PM me.

Let's go to the content.

Original - My Silver Aura is more than the gift -  
Revision - My Silver Aura is more than a gift -

The start is great. You were talking about how special and how much she treasured her silver aura, but then, you jumped from talking about the aura to the setting and the males who lived there. The two sentences weren't really that connected and the sudden change of topic threw me off.

Original - and they turn blind with my irresistible and everlasting beauty.
Revision - and they turn blind when it comes to my irresistible and everlasting beauty.

Original - They think they've fallen in a turbulent storm of love but someone like me can't love, it is in my nature, it is engraved in my soul and my silver eyes are a daily reminder.
Revision - They think they've fallen in a turbulent storm of love, but someone like me can't love. It is in my nature - it is engraved in my soul and my silver eyes are a daily reminder.

Original - I will not buckle in the face of a challenge.
Revision - I will not buckle in the face of any challenge.

Original - This will not be the cause of my loss and I -
Revision - This will not be the cause of my loss, and I -

I suggest fixing the credits in a neater manner. I don't mean to be rude, and I hope that I'm not going to hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter