What is Love?: Sehun x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lost my mind the moment I saw you

Except you, everything gets in slow motion

Tell me if this is love.

When Dara's last class was over, she quickly packed up her bags and rushed out the gate. Her friends were shouting at her, but Dara only waved at her friends and tell them that she has other thing to do for today. She was supposed to hang out with Sehun after the class was over, but the lecture ended later and she was late to meeting up with Sehun. She already received missed text and calls from the said boy that he was waiting for her outside her school. That is Dara had to run because it was hot and she hate to make people wait for her, so with all her might, she just ran straight ahead looking at the front.

Meanwhile at the outside of Dara's school, a very tall boy was leaning against the wall with an earphone plugged into his ears. He was wearing a high school uniform, which made everyone in the university to stop and admire the cute teenager. Sehun felt shy with all the girls looking at him, so he pretend not to pay attention to them as he focus on his phone. It was his first time in an all-women university, and he cursed Dara for attending the university, but that he was happy because that mean there will be no men trying to flirt with her. 

Sehun had liked Dara for a long time ever since she moved into his new neighborhood, but that was only because he still didn't knew that complete meaning of love. He would think about her everyday at school, and he would miss her, especially those sweet smile of hers. He would talk to his friends about Dara, and his friends would tell him that he was in love, but Sehun didn't believe it. It was impossible because Dara was in a univeristy, and he's in high school, so there is no way in life that he would get a chance to be with his beloved noona. The college girls continued to approach the younger, but Sehun just ignored them with his stoic expression.

Dara noona, where are you?

That is when Sehun finally heard an obnoxiously loud, but a sweet voice of his favorite noona.

"Sehun-ah!" 

Sehun's ears perked up at Dara's voice as he spotted the petite girl running toward him. He smiled, but immeidately switch to his stoic expression because he didn't want to show his feelings to her.

"Noona, you're late." Sehun pouted once Dara came to him.

When Dara came to him, she immediately stopped to catch her breathe. She bend down and placed her hand on her knee, and trying to answer to the boy's statement. When Dara's breathe settled, she spoke up to the said boy.

"I'm sorry, my lecutre ended late." Dara replied.

"Then you should of let me know." Sehun said. 

"I didn't had the time to text you, I'm sorry." Dara apologized then smiled. "Noona will treat you out today."

Sehun's face lit up at her remark and Dara chuckled.

"I thought something happened to you..." Sehun said.

"Aigoo, is that why my Sehunnie look so sad?" Dara cooed and stretched the boy's cheek with her finger.

"Waa, noona, appa!" Sehun whined and felt both of his cheek when Dara stopped pinching him.

"Haha, let's go, what do you want to eat?" Dara asked the boy.

"I want chicken!" Sehun exclaimed. "Noona, can we eat chicken?"

"Sure." Dara said. "Then we'll go out for a bubble tea after."

"Yehet!" Sehun cheered with his cute smile, which Dara couldn't resist and smiled as well.

That is when Dara noticed that they were still outside the school and the girls were staring at her and Sehun. Dara swallowed when she felt some stinging glare from her fellow students, and some were whispering about her.

"Yah, look at her. She has a boyfriend who is a teenager, can you believe that?"

"I know, that's just wrong, seriously."

"She's such a . Look at the poor boy, I bet she pays him to sleep with him."

"Oh my gosh, that's so terrible!"

Dara and Sehun heard some whispers, and Dara was hurt. They were judging her based on the way she act with Sehun. The younger boy notice the hurtful look in her eyes and eventually got mad at those girls.

"Sehun-ah, let's go." Dara whispered to the boy, but Sehun didn't listen and went to those girls. "Sehun, what are you doing?" 

Dara hissed, but the boy only grinned and looked at the gossipers with a stoic expression.

"Dara noona is not a ! Don't insult her when you don't even know anything about her!" Sehun spat at the girls, which they became startled at the boy's comment. 

"Sehun..." Dara tugged onto the boy's shoulder. "Let's go."

"No, I have to tell them." Sehun said to her and turned to the girls again. "If anyone talk badly about Dara noona again, then I'm not going to forgive you. That is a warning, and I tend to take them seriously, so you better not show yourself in front of me again!"

That is when everyone started dispersing from him, and soon it was only him and Dara. Sehun smiled proudly to himself and went to Dara.

"We should go too, I'm hungry." 

"O-okay." 

"Gaja!" 

Sehun excitedly pulled her small arms and dragged her toward her car.

~~~~~

Dara and Sehun arrived at the fast food restaurant and order chicken. There was a bubble tea shop nearby, so they bought the bubble tea and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter