Euphoria: Jungkook x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are the sun that rose again in my life

The second coming of my youthful dreams

I don't know what this feeling is whether this is all a dream

Dara was invited as the VIP guest in BTS concert, thanks to Jungkook. It was not a surprise because Dara started her romantic relationship with Jungkook last year. No one has expected, neither did Dara and Jungkook. They were only in a sunbae-hoobae relationship, until Jungkook suddenly called her one night that he missed her and that he want to start a new relationship with her, which led them to be in couple. Not even their fans know, only their family, few of their close friends and the members. So, Dara was at the concert at the front seat. Every time Jungkook fly in the air during his Euphoria perfromance gave Dara a heart attack because what if the wire suddenly become malfunction and Jungkook get hurt? Dara was not even sure if Jungkook could see her among the large group of fans.

The concert ended successfully without anyone getting hurt. Dara was going to leave right after the concert because she just want her boyfriend to rest, but Jungkook text her to wait for him because he want to take her somewhere. It was odd because it was already close to midnight, and there really isn't much places to go during the house. However, Jungkook was desperate to see her, so Dara decided to wait for him inside the van. 

Dara was watching the video in her phone, the one she took of Jungkook during the concert. She was waiting for him, and decided to watch the video. Not long after, a knock was heard from outside, and the manager opened the door for the younger. Jungkook's hair was still wet, probably from taking a quick shower after the concert. He was as usual wearing a simple outfit of all black and a leather blazer. He was wearing a black mask. Dara could still tell that it was Jungkook because of his physical appearance.

The moment Jungkook came inside the van, he took off his mask and gave a quick peck on Dara's lips. Dara could still smell soapy scent from the younger. 

"Jungkook, what if someone saw it!" Dara said with a blush, but she liked it anyway.

"No one is going to see us." Jungkook chuckled "did you wait for a long time?" Jungkook closed the door and the manager started driving them somewhere that Jungkook was taking her.

"Not really." Dara said and Jungkook started playing with his hair.

"I think I need a haircut." Jungkook said, "it's too long."

"I think you still look great." Dara said, "I want you to grew hair longer."

"Why?" Jungkook asked, fixing his seatbelt.

"Because you look cute in a long hair, and I can play with them." Dara said as she play with Jungkook's long, fluffy hair. 

"I'm not a puppy." Jungkook pouted and Dara chuckled. She like the cute puppy Jungkook.

"Your hair reminds me of a Maltese puppy, so adorable." Dara replied, playing with his hair again.

"I'll be your Maltese puppy, noona." Jungkook said cutely "my bunny noona." 

This time it was Jungkook playing with Dara's long hair. Dara chuckled and leaned on the younger's shoulder, and Jungkook wrapped his arms around her body.

"Kookie, where are we going at this hour?" Dara asked "it's really late and a lot of places are closed at this time." 

"We're going to the beach." Jungkook said. "You said once that you want to go to the beach late at night."

"Wow, you remember that?" Dara exclaimed pulling away from the younger's shoulder. She was excited because she always wanted to know how is it like to be at the beach at night.

"I remember everything you say, noona." Jungkook said softly with a chuckle.

"It's rare to see a guy remembering small things that their girlfriend said."

"Really? I think it's not that difficult because it shows that the boyfriend really care for their girlfriend."

"That's a plus for me." Dara said with a thumbs up.

"So, I passed your test?"

"Kookie, you already passed my exam last year." Dara chuckled and kissed Jungkook on the cheek and the younger male blushed.

"Aw, I really love you so much, noona." Jungkook said and hugged Dara tighter around his arms.

The van finally arrived at the beach. The beach was really dark and empty. Dara and Jungkook got off from the van, but was startled at the chilly wind of the night air.

"Wow, it's so cold!" Dara said as she hugged herself with her arms.

Jungkook take off his jacket and stood in front of Dara. He zipped up the jacket. Jungkook's nose was turning red from the chilly night.

"What about you?" Dara asked.

"I will grab an extra jacket from the van." Jungkook said and ran off to the van. He came back with a black and white windbreaker jacket.

"Is this a new jacket?" Dara asked as he tugged on the sleeve of Jungkook's jacket.

"It's Hobi hyung's sweater." Jungkook smiled as he zipped up the j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter